O. Henry-a famous

#1 von ylq , 28.12.2019 03:30

O. Henry-a famous American critical realist writer and one of the world's short story masters. His life was legendary and he was a pharmacy apprentice, a cattle herder, an accountant, a land bureau clerk, a journalist, and a bank teller. When the bank teller was short of cash, the bank fled to Honduras, China, to avoid interrogation. He was later arrested for returning home to visit his critical wife, and worked as a pharmacist in the prison infirmary. After working as a pharmacist in the prison infirmary, he began to write seriously. After his early release in 1901, he moved to New York to specialize in writing. There are more than 300 short stories written by O Henry. O Henry is good at describing the life of American society, especially New York people. His works are novel in conception, good at capturing the ridiculous but philosophical dramatic scenes in life, the plot of the work develops quickly, and an unexpected ending suddenly appears at the end, which surprises the reader and can not help but admit the story It makes sense and admires the ingenuity of the author. Some of his famous works, such as "The Sacrifice of Love", "Police and Hymns", "Rented Room", "Maggie's Gift", "The Last Vine Leaf" and so on, have earned him world voice. What impressed me most was "The Gift of Maggie": A poor couple took great pains to give each other gifts at Christmas, but the gift was finally used but it was useless: one sold a gold watch for his wife After the comb, a man cut his long hair and bought a bracelet for her husband. The author used coincidence and suspense to make the uncomplicated plot full of change and fascinating Marlboro Gold. Thus praised the hero's pure love. I remember reading this story when I was a student in the magazine ��Reader's Digest�� at that time Carton Of Cigarettes. Although I was still in the flower season, I was also deeply moved by the deep love and longing for the world The most sincere love. It has been said that the true meaning of love is given rather than claimed. Jem and Della really did this. This set of combs is something that Della has long wanted, but it is also a must-have. This bracelet is a time-honored thing in Jem ��s phase, but they dare not expect it. In order to make each other ��s What a high state of desire to realize and to abandon my most precious things! This pure and sincere love between them is worthy of our reflection. The world needs love and we dedicate love. Every heart should have love, not only to itself, to others, but also to life. Wasif expressed his view in "On Love": The highest state of love is the happiness of the other party as his own happiness mokingusacigarettes.com. When I read this story again today, I thought that the wife and mother were really different. Sitting in a bookstore holding a book, sipping a cup of tea, watching her husband holding a cute daughter reading together, thinking of "The Gift of Maggie", could not help but feel warm in the cold winter. I love my family! Happiness is so simple!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

"Book of Flowers for
tion must be to discover the wed

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz