I wasn’t expecting to get this version of Jordan Howard

#1 von chenyan94 , 17.12.2019 03:05

when the Eagles traded for the former Bear back in March. It was a low-risk move. Howie Roseman and the Birds traded a mid-round pick for a guy whose efficiency and overall production dropped each successive season of his three-year career. Maybe he could fill that 2017 LeGarrette Blount role?Howard has been 2017 Blount and more Womens Nelson Agholor Jersey , exceeding my hopes for a true thunder and lightning pairing alongside rookie running back Miles Sanders. He’s a battering ram, seemingly always gaining yards after contact and consistently falling forward to grind out every possible yard. It’s refreshing. He can be both a starter and a closer in the backfield. How did the Bears let this dude go?He didn’t fit Matt Nagy’s offensive system it seemed. Nagy and Doug Pederson stem from the same coaching tree, but Pederson appears quite capable of acclimating his offense to the machine in the #24 jersey. Howard isn’t a fool. He knows what the Bears brass was saying about him. He knows that he was written off. He knows he’s been revitalized in Philadelphia. This week has been circled on Howard’s calendar for months. Come Sunday, it will be time for revenge. Chicago has a stout defense again this season, though not quite as good as last year, as they sit seventh in Football Outsiders’ defensive DVOA metric. Their run defense Zach Ertz Jersey , specifically, is only 13th though. The Bears aren’t pushovers against the run, but Howard is going to have a chance to get his. The Birds have gone 41-straight games without a 100-yard rusher. If there was ever a time for Howard to snap that streak, it will be when Nagy is standing on the opposite sideline.On this week’s episode of From the Bleachers, I rejoice in a season-saving win in Buffalo, pray for Jordan Howard’s ultimate revenge and chose some parting words for the snake known as Orlando Scandrick. For anyone listening http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-fletcher-cox-jersey , I appreciate you tuning in! I’m excited to find my voice with BGN Radio and thank you for coming along for the ride. It’s been a while since the Eagles had a home game, but if you’re looking for a spot to tailgate on Sunday, hit me up on Twitter (@shamus_clancy) or via email (shamusjclancy @ gmail dot com). We’ve had some readers come through this season and it’s been a blast. Come by and snag a BGN shirt too!SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS Fireside Chats #9!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsThe Eagles' 2019 draft class is finalized 脳BGN RadioThe role and evolution of analytics with Sports Info SolutionsNew,3commentsFireside Chats #9!EDTShareTweetShareShareThe role and evolution of analytics with Sports Info SolutionsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsEvery year I find myself changing how I view football. Part of that transformation comes with learning more about the game from a film watching perspective. The other part of the transformation is constantly happening with the evolution of analytics.The Philadelphia Eagles invest heavily in analytics and understanding how to integrate them into my own process and analysis is crucial. That’s why on Fireside Chats #9 I brought in Matt Manocherian, the Director of Football and Research for Sports Info Solutions. Having seen the work his company puts out and after digging into the 2019 SIS Football Rookie Handbook, I have a lot of respect for what the folks there are accomplishing.Manocherian has a background working in the league and brought his unique perspective to all sorts of topics. We talked about the purpose and pitfalls of analytics Womens Jake Elliott Jersey , common misconceptions, runaway narratives, integrating data into the evaluation process, and he put together small army to check the data and debunk some common Carson Wentz myths.For instance, if I told you Nick Foles targeted Zach Ertz more per game than Wentz and Ertz’s market share of targets was essentially identical with both quarterbacks, would you believe it? It doesn’t fit the narrative surrounding the 2018 campaign Derek Barnett Jersey , but that’s the problem with a lot of the talking points with Wentz. They simply don’t hold up under scrutiny.What of Wentz’s perceived drop off from 2017 to 2018? Manocherian brought some interesting context to that discussion that was largely in agreement with the thoughts presented on The QB Scho Show #18.Here’s a loosely transcribed version of what Manocherian had to say about Wentz’s past couple seasons.For more of that conversation, you can listen to Fireside Chats #9 on the media player below or click here if the player doesn’t load. New to podcasts? Check out our guide on how to listen to BGN!You can purchase the 2019 SIS Football Rookie Handbook by clicking here or here. It has hundreds of scouting reports and a bevy of advanced information that you can’t find anywhere else. I’m constantly referring to it as I work through the 2019 NFL Draft process and highly recommend it! FLY EAGLES FLY!

chenyan94  
chenyan94

It may not be splashy
The Jaguars are planning to play Jalen Ramsey tonight

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz