The Jaguars are planning to play Jalen Ramsey tonight

#1 von chenyan94 , 16.12.2019 07:45

http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-ereck-flowers-jersey , amid reports that they also could trade him as soon as tomorrow. But if that happens, Ramsey can’t play for his new team on Sunday.At least one team has asked the league office if it could acquire Ramsey in a trade and play him in Week Three, and the league said a player can’t play two games in one week Womens Brad Nortman Jersey , according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. So if Ramsey plays tonight, he’s not playing Sunday (or Monday).The big question is whether the Jaguars are really serious about trading Ramsey, and if so Dawuane Smoot Jersey , why would they play him tonight? An injury in tonight’s game could make him impossible to trade.If the Jaguars and some other team are really as far along in trade talks as some reports have suggested, it would seem to make more sense to get that trade done now, rather than have Ramsey play one more game as a lame duck Jaguar http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-andrew-norwell-jersey , and then get traded to a new team after the game. But from all indications Ramsey will play tonight, and wouldn’t be able to play for another team until Week Four. The Jaguars still don’t seem to know why linebacker Telvin Smith decided to walk away from football, as they hadn’t talked to him as of yesterday.But when questioned on social media about his decision to not play in 2019 Womens Abry Jones Jersey , Smith shared his message with the world.“Why is it so crazy I want to step away from the game?” Smith said on his Instagram story, via Michael DiRocco of ESPN.com. “Y’all just chill. Everything’s solid, you feel me? Stop going crazy. It’s getting aggravating. You feel me? Football ain’t everything. Y’all better wake the f— up.”Smith cited a need to “get his world in order” when he announced he wasn’t going to play this season.Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said Friday he hadn’t talked to Smith personally Lerentee McCray Jersey , but emphasized that the team wanted to support him in any way they could.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

I wasn’t expecting to get this version of Jordan Howard
, 2008 After a rather difficult day dur

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz