uvenile ambitions, the nati

#1 von ylq , 12.11.2019 09:12

uvenile ambitions, the national ambitions, the dream of young people is the dream of the motherland. Every young person��s dream should be positive and optimistic. I, of course, have my own dreams. My dream is to be a cosmologist. The first time I came up with this idea was to accidentally read a few articles when I was learning English on a learning website. The title was ��Gravitation Wave�� and ��Cosmic Microwave Background��. I also read it in the book. After these two nouns, I opened it up. It turned out to be so fresh, the "supermassive black hole" came out, and the "general theory of relativity" came out Cigarettes Online. So, cosmic astronomy attracted me with its deep and sophisticated spirit, which made me think. Together, this dream is like a lotus flower. It is so quiet that it is interesting to study the vast universe. My eyes can penetrate the void. Before returning to the ancient times Online Cigarettes, I saw a tiny particle that bursts out in a flash. With heat, it expands rapidly until it reaches infinity, forming a space in which the dust in the space captures each other, focuses in groups, radiates heat, and forms a The spheres that surround each other become a vast starry sky... How fascinating and far-reaching it is, I am so intoxicated that you will walk on the street and think that the air and walls around you are active. It consists of excited, invisible atoms; so that you stand in the playground and think, the earth under this foot is small, gently small particles, a little bit of compression and appearing, I think, if I really Became a cosmologist, I will be devoted to research, put the predecessors together, use the observed phenomena to blend and interweave them into a complete and accurate theory of unity Marlboro Red. Then use this theory with The computer creates a perfect model of the universe. As long as you look at the model, you can understand the law of formation and development of the universe. Perhaps, if there is an opportunity, I will write a book to explain what I think and think. My theory, my experiments, my experience, all in this book, so that future generations can continue to delve into the quiet night sky, like a deep eye, I will run under its gaze, chase Like a dream.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

Fitness boot camps are brief and cente
In life, there are countless peo

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz