In life, there are countless peo

#1 von ylq , 12.11.2019 09:12

In life, there are countless people who are struggling to chase for their dreams. They have always been in my life and in learning, giving me strength, giving me example, giving us hope and hope for the future. In the sixth grade of elementary school, there was a very good friend. He not only learned the best, but also the sports art. He has been bravely moving forward on his own path of growth, paying a lot of sweat, leaving his own numerous solid footprints and footprints in this youthful time. His sunshine is confident, fearless, and the momentum of all forwards is the place that I admire most. He is like a dream-seeking teenager, always maintaining a positive and unyielding spirit. Some time ago he represented Huai'an District in the football match and did not attend classes for several days. If you don't go to class to other classmates, it is estimated that no one is willing to participate, because the class that falls may not be able to make up for a few days Marlboro Lights. Later, after seeing the bandage on his hand, we realized that he struggled for his team and his school glory during the game. He ran and played on the playground, kicked the ball, fell, and broke his arm. That's how he did not stay in the hospital, and immediately returned to the classroom to continue the class Cigarettes For Sale. The left hand can't move, just rely on the right hand to write hard. At the beginning, the classmates still laugh at him. It is a "zombie" and a "sick number", but he is not angry with his classmates, and he continues to immerse himself in learning with a smile. His spirit of being positive and human-oriented is deeply infected by every classmate around us. Since then, our classmates have called him "the dream catcher." I am both a good friend and a neighbor. Sometimes I go to his house to play together. I have found that he still has a younger brother who is just in the first grade at home Carton Of Cigarettes. Every time he also tutors his younger brother to study, he has to complete his homework and help his father and mother to take care of his brother until his father. When my mother came back, he could play down with me. He is such a young boy who is studying, class, and honoring the school. At this moment, he has become a filial boy who has given himself a little meager strength for his family. He is not only good at learning, good health, good mentality, but also for his elders. Brothers, isn't this a dream-seeking teenager worthy of our study? Dreaming, teenager, I want to follow your example and motivate myself to run forward with a positive heart, grateful hearts for parents and brothers.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

uvenile ambitions, the nati
h thing as a fair or unfair

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz