Life is like a number

#1 von ylq , 05.10.2019 03:54

Life is like a number "2". To get to the last bright road, you only have to finish the front corner. Before embarking on Bright Avenue, I must persist and stick to my beliefs in order to be successful. I am now a student who has just entered high school. Although I am only 13 years old Parliament Cigarettes, I have a firm belief that I will become a person with ideals, ambitions and usefulness to society. Those who want to be useful to the society can not be said by the mouth, but by their own actions. I believe that the most basic condition for becoming such a person is talent Newport Cigarettes Coupons, morality and good character. Good ethics and good character need to be cultivated from an early age, but talent is not something that is casual, but requires long-term learning of useful knowledge and long-term accumulation of knowledge. While self-cultivating three aspects, I still have to learn the precious character of Madame Curie. Mrs. Curie is a persevering, ambitious, willing to sacrifice for science and dedication to human interests, so she can From an ordinary female scholar to a new term in the science textbook "radiation", it has become a new unit of measurement in physics, "Curie", which has become a scientific law and has become a piece of science forever. Milestones, her success, has undoubtedly become the reference object of my life development. When I was a teenager, I often counted the stars under the starry night sky. I am not an astronomer Zhang Heng, because I counted not only the flashing stars, but also the number of things I failed to do from birth to now. Maybe Up to now, I have only failed a hundred times on the road to my life and on the road to becoming a talent. Then, I will also smile at the 110th try, because success and failure are often only at that moment. And I can't just succeed in seeing if I can persist. I believe that if I persist in the end Marlboro Lights, I can taste the joy of success!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

It's become essential these days that we
ls. They flew into the sky with

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz