I really like this sentence:

#1 von ylq , 05.08.2019 09:56

I really like this sentence: true happiness can't be described. It can only be experienced Carton Of Cigarettes. The deeper the experience, the harder it is to describe it. Because true happiness is not a collection of facts, but a state of continuity. How much better to say wow! So I am always glad that I am happy. Happiness is accompanied by a series of vivid smiles of children every day; happiness is always someone who casts a confession of trust to me; happiness is a child who knows not knowing Courteous greetings: "Teacher, hello!" Happiness is often a letter, a greeting card to send blessings to my heart... This happy bit by bit makes my life so colorful, and this happiness The source is you, child. After more than seven years of cultivation, I gradually understood: "The teacher, the preaching, the teaching, the solution!" Watching you grow like a small sapling day by day, like a delicate flower blooming smile, I am very happy, I can have the honor to experience this process of creation. It is like giving a small grass with a hand, a bird to the sky, a group of earth to life, such happiness can make me relish for a few years. It is you, let me feel the greatness and sacredness of responsibility on the shoulder. You said that I am a friend of your heart, because the note says the little secret between us; you said that I am a judge of justice, when you have friction with your classmates, always find me right or wrong; you say that I am a singer When you climb the mountain, you will sing for you; you say that I am a chicken soup of the soul, always able to resolve the little sorrows and worries in your heart. It turns out that my identity is so much, I am very happy with you, I feel very happy. Perhaps this is the body of my valueveryday, I found you so cute, everyday life is so vivid, I enjoy education happiness every day, so I always smile. When you make progress, I appreciate it with a smile cloud; when you encounter difficulties, I use a smile to encourage; when you make a mistake, I use a smile to be tolerant... I smile into the campus and smile into the classroom. I smiled and walked towards you until one day, when you sent me the "smile and laugh teacher" nickname, I realized that my smile has blossomed into the most beautiful flower in your heart. The campus is a pure land, a paradise, your heart, let me go to the childlike kindness, innocence. Get along with you, no worldly vanity and comparison; no utilitarian and practical; no intrigue. I am a simple heart and heart exchange with you, a collision of love and affection, we grow together and create a beautiful realm together. I continue to draw energy from you; continue to learn goodness from your simple mind; constantly extract young from your innocent scorpion. While caring for the beauty of your growth, I enjoy the special happiness that you give me Parliament Cigarettes. My work is complicated and hard, so people like to use red candles, spring mud, chalk, big trees to compare teachers and praise teachers. Like Li Shangyin's "Spring Silkworm to the Dead Silk, the wax torch becomes the gray tears to dry", I am willing to burn myself, use the insignificant light to brighten the road of your life; like Gong Zizhen's "Red is not a ruthless thing, turned into a spring mud "Flower protection", I am willing to hold a happy spring mud, enjoy the fragrance of spring flowers to me; like Du Fu's "sneak into the night with the wind, moist and fine", I am willing to be silent drizzle, no trace to nourish you Pure mind. Going back late, returning homework to late night, home visits on holidays, staying in class with illness, taking time off to give you a supplementary class, what do you think? You always say thank you, and why don't I want to thank you? Without you, who will accomplish me; without you Marlboro Lights, how can I be happy to call you: "Teacher, you are not here, I am not used to it." This is the warmest word I have ever heard. Your parents told me that you dreamed that I would give you classes. This is the most encouraging word I have ever heard. Listening and listening, I have already burst into tears, child, you know that this is a tear of happiness. Yes, I am always energetic with you, and with you, my spirit is always full of vigor, I am willing to pay. Because all my efforts are exactly where I am happy. The fields I cultivated are the sacredness of my happy testimony. I carefully like the scenery of the road. I like you like a sunny smile. I like to see you craving. The tender face of knowledge; like to think about your future, and like to touch your innocence and naughty very close. What is the happiness of this! This happiness is what you brought to me. It is my priceless treasure, so how can I not tell you:
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Cigarettes For Sale

ylq  
ylq

e got done with having kids and bre
The month is the hometown

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz