The month is the hometown

#1 von ylq , 05.08.2019 09:56

The month is the hometown of Ming, the hometown of the month, bright, transparent, and round; and the night and night of the hometown, quiet, serene, and sturdy, a picture of the picture, deposited in the softest place in the heart, always inadvertently, provoke that The most beautiful and pure memory of the moonlight of my hometown, the fastest living is the summer night. When I was busy with the day, had dinner, and all the work was picked up, the adults put their bamboo beds neatly in the yard, lit a pile of Mugwort mosquito repellent, hand-cranked fan, and had a ride without a ride. We are in the sky; and we are quietly surrounded by the old people, listening to them telling the strange stories, laughing at the jokes, giggling, hearing the horror, then unconsciously moving closer to the mother, or burying their heads In the bed, but the ears are still listening. When you are in high spirits, play games, hide and seek around the village, catch fireflies, and sometimes sneak into other people��s homes to pick up a few melons. When they are discovered Newport Cigarettes Coupons, they will even climb around and rush to the ground to escape. The shoes don't know where they are left. Although it was shocked and scared at the time, I was afraid that the other party would tell my parents that when I got home, I would definitely eat a "tree stew", but when I dragged the muddy water, sweat and friends, I jumped to the front door. When I went to the "naked bath" in the river, I forgot all about it. Of course, the happiest thing is to fish in the river. On a bright moonlight night, adults sometimes go to the river for fork fish. We will follow, on the river beach, the moonlight will sprinkle, the heavens and the earth will be quiet, and the heart will be widened. The fog and the white clouds will be mixed together, just like a fairyland; I am afraid that we are disturbing the fish in the water, we can only wait on the shore, play our own game, and when we hear "fork!", we flew in excitement Cigarettes Online, looked at the spoils, and carefully put them into the dice. Like the fruits of your own labor. Unconsciously, the night was dark, the moonlight was cold, and I couldn��t help myself. I had already fallen asleep on the lawn. We set foot on the way home, a long shadow under the moonlight, leaving a string The strings are like the sound of copper bells, the moonlight in winter, the wilderness is much quieter, and the small village is like a baby lying in the cradle of moonlight, without a bang. After dinner, everyone concentrated in a family house, surrounded by the stove, watching the martial arts TV series that never tired of talking about the story of last night, guessing the fate of today's protagonist. Sometimes the teacher arranges a lot of homework, and then writes in front of the TV, etc., and will always be reprimanded by the mother, but can't help but watch TV from time to time. If there is a power outage, the adults always have a way. Sometimes they will meet the unfinished finale. Someone will unload the battery on the truck and watch it on the TV. The advertising time will be broken. "You can watch TV when you lose power." This made us excited for a long time at that time. I couldn��t wait to show off to my classmates the next day. What happened to the ending last night. More often, nothing happened. Everyone got into the bed early. Of course, I didn��t fall asleep so early. I was thinking about what happened during the day. For example, today I saw that the school sells sugar cane. What can I do tomorrow? Asking parents to buy a catty for 5 cents, the taste is definitely sweet, just pouting, a sweet and refreshing heart, it was pulled from the fantasy to the reality by a band of dogs outside the door. Look up the head and look out the window, the cold moon is like water. Of course, in the age when the material was scarce, the temptation of food was far greater than the temptation that this poetic night gave me. Hey, sighed and lay down, unconsciously entered a dream, until the next morning, found that the mother opened the quilt, holding a cloth in his hand, while playing my ass, while shouting loudly: no longer can not learn in bed Being late and another night with the moon, I returned to my hometown. When I looked up at the bright moon, I suddenly realized that the man on the moon who was holding the axe and cutting the money tree day and night had become blurred. Standing alone in the moonlight, I don��t know where my childhood partners are, can I still remember our story about the moon, use the washbasin to mount the moon, race against the moon, hide and seek; do you still believe that "the moon will be missing with your fingers" Rumors. After work, many things are involuntarily, plus some experience of life and feelings Online Cigarettes, so that the clouds above me are getting thicker and thicker, the moon is no longer so clear, and I can no longer understand the carefree happiness of my childhood. When I read Lu Xun's "Hometown" as a child, all the thoughts left in my mind were some cheerful scenes. The snow caught the birds, and the earth and the moon stayed on the melons. I felt that their days were so easy and happy, and I didn't know the meaning of the text. Now, when I see the sentence: "The farther the old house is from me; the landscape of my hometown is gradually getting away from me, but I don't feel any nostalgia. I only think that I have invisible high walls on all sides. I was very sullen because of the isolation of me; the image of the little hero of the silver collar on the watermelon floor, I was very clear, but now it is blurred, and it makes me very sad." I can only sigh: hometown It��s really a place to go back, only occasionally nostalgic and nostalgic
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

I really like this sentence:
instruction and confirm wi

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz