This sentence is very abrupt.

#1 von ylq , 10.05.2019 09:19

This sentence is very abrupt. Some people may ask Wholesale Marlboro Red 100'S, do you say this, isn't Lu Yao's work no one can do it right? No, but few people can inspire and even change the fate of thousands of young people with works like "Life" and "Ordinary World" like Lu Yao. At the age of eighteen, Ma Yun took a tricycle to the train station and found a "Life". After returning, I read eagerly and eagerly. I felt that my life could not pass through the reincarnation of the pedals. I decided to finally go to college, and then Ma Yun founded Alibaba. Ma Yun himself once said emotionally: "The person who changed me in "Life" can't help but ask, what is the charm of Lu Yao's works? Let's start with "Life", the hero Gao Jialin returns to the countryside after falling to the list. Private teachers do not need to travel to the fields like their fathers to work. However, the work was quickly taken away by the son of the same village clerk's secretary, and life suddenly became overwhelmed. At this time Cheap Newport 100S Free Shipping, the same village girl Liu Qiaozhen entered his life. Although Liu Qiaozhen has no culture, she really fell in love with Gao Jialin as a "cultural person". Her love is simple and warm, but in fact her love is inequitable from the beginning, Gao Jialin is Her eyes are perfect, and she only found spiritual comfort in Gao Jialin when he was frustrated. When he returned to the civilized life of the dream city, he and Qiaozhen��s words became less and less. Zhen Neng and what he said seems to have only trivial words like "the sow has a few shackles." And with the urban girl Huang Yaping, he seems to be a commentator on international events and government affairs Cheap Cigarettes Newport In Nj, always saying no. The ideal and lingering discourse. He was caught in the dilemma and finally accepted Huang Yaping's love. And Qiao Zhen left tears silently and married to others in disappointment. When Gao Jialin's work was reported, Once again, I went back to the countryside. At this time, he found that raising his own land is so cute and inclusive. The girl she lost is so beautiful. After reading "Life", she will feel that Gao Jialin is indifferent, and she is tired of being old and new. However, in that way Under the unique social background, rural youths are eager to get out of the land and head to the city. On the one hand, they are smart and clever, and on the other hand, Huang Yaping, an urban intellectual woman; on the one hand, raising their own land, on the other, the prosperity and superiority of the city. This is actually the unfair fate and the unwillingness of the ordinary life to collide with each other. It also reflects the rural youth��s helplessness to the change of destiny. The Chinese literary world in the 1980s, the literary trend of foreign literature and art, and the emergence of many new literary schools and consciousness Flow. At the time, Lu Yao��s creation of ��Ordinary World�� still followed traditional realism, which many critics think The writing of the works is old and too old-fashioned, and even thinks that this is a retrogression of literature. But literature and art are not attached to the critics, and the readers who really test the literature are readers. Facts have proved that Lu Yao��s choice of realism is correct, Lu Yao passed During his ten-year visit, he described the hard life and unique cultural mentality of the rural people in northern Shaanxi during his ideological change, with his subtle observations and delicate pens. He also tried to portray characters such as Sun Shaoping Newport Short Cigareetes, Sun Shaoan and Tian Xiaoxia in the face of boldness. Love and suffering in the life of the mind to explore the future fate of young people to read "Ordinary World", there is always a kind of bloody spurt. In Sun Shaoping and Tian Xiaoxia always see their own shadow, and these shadows are exactly It is what we have lost. The pure love between Sun Shaoping and Tian Xiaoxia, the duty and hard work of Sun Shao��an brick factory, the work of Shaoping on the construction site, and the habit of reading at night, these are not all we have or hope to get Some time ago, after the adaptation of "Ordinary World" into a TV series, the response was flat, and some people thought that "Ordinary World" It is far from the current era and it is difficult to attract the attention of the younger generation. However, is this the disconnect between literature and the times or the separation of the times from the land? With the rapid urbanization, today's Chinese people's complex feelings about the land have become blurred and intoxicated by the city. When the city is big, my heart is small, and I can no longer afford luxury goods like books. If one day at the train station, you meet a book lying on the ground, you will pick it up like Ma Yun, or leave indifferently. On campus, we may hear, "What is the use of reading so many books? "Or "there is no time to upgrade equipment, chasing girls to get benefits". In fact, it is ridiculous to think carefully. Open book is useful, the pleasure of reading lies in your own feelings, and this feeling or mood, or knowledge, or reason, or mood. In "On Reading," Mr. Lin Yutang praised Li Qingzhao for his best reading. He also remembers Li Qingzhao's "every meal, sitting back to the church to cook tea, saying something in the first few volumes of a book Make Newport 100, in order to veto the victory..." Reading is the most fame and fortune, and it is even more difficult to study for reading. Just remember, reading is a happy thing.

ylq  
ylq

The car that often be stated relatin
Sometimes jokes with

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz