Sometimes jokes with

#1 von ylq , 10.05.2019 09:19

Sometimes jokes with friends and scares them, they always growl; I am scared? This sentence is true. Almost all of our generations have been scared. No matter how big or small the story is in life, when we can't convince others, it seems that we can only scare others to reach our goal. Whenever I don't eat well, my mother always tells me that the wolf is the favorite to eat picky eaters, or that the wolf is taken away by you. When I hear these words, I always feel awkward. Dare to resist the anti-corruption of eating. After school, whenever I don't study hard, the teacher will always teach me severely. If you don't study well in your life, you won't have any interest. No one will give you money along the street. I will always imagine that my future has a terrible life. Let me be timid to concentrate on reading. Go to high school. Or the teacher's teaching says; if you take a lot of college, you won't have a good job, you are a loser. Just looking for a wife, others will see if you are a college student. At this time, I may have some immunity, and I have not considered them carefully. Because I know that he is scaring me. When I was a child, I was not picky. I didn��t see the wolf who loved to eat the child. I didn��t study well, but I also knew that there was a lot of possibility to beg. Mother is eating for the children, and the teacher is studying for the students. They used one of the quickest ways to achieve their education, so we who are not growing up in frightened. In the invisible process of growing up, I don��t know who is destroying our self-confidence or losing our wings. Many people in life use fear. I think that the best people are the ones who are the ones. They will always tell you how much it costs to pay for success. It is to abandon the choices in life and maybe even their lives Buy Newport Online Cheap. In short, they ruled out all the difficulties. They have achieved their current achievements. In turn, they tell us that we are different from them. We can only work honestly because we cannot bear the consequences of further progress. When we are born a lot, we will exaggerate our stories and immerse ourselves in our own weaving stories to bring a special sense of superiority Chicago Cigarettes Prices Cartons, or to excuse those we believe to be potential opponents in exaggerated tone and intimidating language. . So, do we have people who have thought about hearing our stories? Will they be more inferior or we will kill the wings of many people who have thoughts. Everyone is using the thrill of fear. The child will say from the bottom, how do you want to give me, or I will. Think about people to youth. In the last years of middle age, when you have nothing to do with your life problems, you will say hysterically; if you don��t listen to me, I will... ridiculous? It is sad that I saw it. Our generations of people use threatening methods and intimidating language to achieve our wishes, and our generations are intimidating each other. I don't know how many people have lost their formal courage and gave up their true dreams Duty Free Cigs Fast Delivery. The result of scaring and intimidating is fear. What a terrible word is fear, it comes from our heart, can't see it, can't understand it. The ability to destroy the most powerful people Buy Expensive Cigarettes Online, to defeat the invincible fighters, to destroy the conscience of the wise men, because the most terrible place of fear is the possibility of their own fantasy. In fact, it is very simple, there are not so many complicated stories and cruel life. You are already very strong. In so many fears, you still have confidence in yourself Newport Short Cigareetes. You are still so optimistic about the world. You see, others will use intimidation to stop you when you have nothing to do with you. As long as you distinguish between those who are your fears and those who are the fear of others, then no one can stop your future is actually very simple, complicated because of your inner complex, fear is your inner fear, it can not hinder your footsteps. Simple is always happy and happy, so many gossips have nothing to do with you. When the sun shines into your mind, will you still fear the darkness brought by fear? In the words of Mr. Lu Xun: There is no road in the world, and there are more people to go. This sentence has too many explanations. I want to say that it is very simple. I hope I will give it to myself.

ylq  
ylq

This sentence is very abrupt.
rom the Iranian and Russian UN

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz