I like the peach

#1 von ylq , 18.03.2019 09:18

I like the peach blossoms in April, dotted with the red rhyme of the mountains. I like the lush green after the red, the breeze is full of the fragrance of the flowers, I like the fruit of the branches, refreshing and intoxicating. I also like the leaves on the leaves, the branches on the leaves, the stems on the branches, the stems on the stems, the roots on the stems, the soil on the roots, and the perfect combination is the whole peach tree. My love for peach trees is also due to the love of the crafts made of mahogany, especially the peaches and woods in the crafts. According to the book, the mahogany is also known as "Xianmu". It is the most widely used material for cutting evil spirits. Mahogany has such divine power, rooted in the mysterious concept that the ancients identified the peach tree as a fear of a hundred ghosts Buy Cigarettes Wholesale. "Zhuangzi" said that the peach branch is inserted at the door of the house, and the child is not afraid to enter the door, but the ghost is therefore afraid of it. The ancients also used peach branches to bathe, thinking that they can avoid evil, and make a comb. Of course, the characteristics of Qianheng sandalwood peach comb: the tooth is smooth and comfortable. No static electricity, long-term use not only protects the hair, but also refreshes the mind, prolongs the effect of life. I love the peach-wood comb, or value its above characteristics. What I am using now, it is a peach-wood comb that is inseparable from me. Strictly speaking, it is an incomplete peach-wood comb, because many years ago, I fell to the ground and fell to the corner. No one is perfect, can you ask for such a beautiful thing? I love this comb, because it has been with me for twenty years, it is loyal to me, I like it, so I want to praise it. Talking about the origin of this comb, it is really long. In the seventh spring of the 1990s, my colleague Feng and I went to Erdos in Inner Mongolia. After work, I strolled around the department store and moved around all corners. I didn��t have anything to make me feel. I just found it when I left the mall. A beautiful girl, in the inconspicuous corner, hand-made wooden comb, a comb of different sizes, a peach comb. At that time, I only knew that the mahogany comb was evil. I wanted to buy the true meaning of Geely Cigarettes Free Shipping. Under the girl��s sweet talk Cigarettes Newport, I chose the half-comb comb that I am using now. It's in the pocket, never let it be alone at home. Although I have a small head, my head is not thick and dark hair, compared with the handsome man, but the hair is more prominent and sparse, but I have been cherishing this "salt and alkali". This credit counts, it is not this wooden comb, after getting up in the morning, the first priority is that the wooden comb starts to organize my hair, comb it ten times and eight times before and after, and the mind is refreshing. Urgent in the morning is a must, lying on the toilet, the comb continues to serve, is very conducive to the speed of metabolism. Before going out, after the dress is neat, the comb is round again, this is to take care of the image. At this time, the comb is returned to my bag or pocket and the service is suspended. At work, sometimes when no one pays attention, I will let the comb come out and briefly comb the head, which will give me a refreshing agent for the fatigue work. Before and after the lunch break, the comb still has to be repeated. At night, at home, no matter watching TV, reading, chatting, the comb will come out from time to time, and there will be regular movements on my head for a few minutes. This kind of work, the comb year after year, day after day with no regrets accompanied me. Because of its companionship, I always keep a clear head, eat incense, sleep, dreams continue, nightmares are gone. Or do you say that the mahogany comb is a half-cut peach comb Cheapest Online Cigarettes Free Shipping, and it has gone through all the way with me. It has also gone through many bumps and difficulties, and it has made me suffer in the day and night. Because of my negligence, in the entertainment of friends and family, let the comb service regardless of the occasion, forget to take it away afterwards, and forget it in the main house. However, the main family is mostly picking up. The premise is that I have to find out in time, contact the main house in time, or be able to be "overnight" in the garbage bin by the main house. The next day, even if I didn't go to work, I quickly went back to find one of my loves that was most memorable. It was just a matter of leaving the wood comb. I remember, one day in the summer of last year Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, I went to the hospital to find my classmates in the spring sun. At that time, I put the wooden comb into the pocket of my half-sleeve shirt, went to the hospital where I went to the bicycle, and after I went, put the car lock in a corner, about After spending more than an hour in classmates, I left the hospital by bicycle because of other matters. After the incident, at night, before going to bed, I wanted to take out the comb from my pocket and relax. As a result, there was no shadow of the comb. I rummaged through the corners of my home and didn't find it. I have a lot of mixed feelings, I am restless, I haven��t slept well in one night, I have been thinking about where my wooden comb is, racking my brains, imagining where the wooden comb is, just in the early hours of dawn, I thought of the hospital. Whether or not the wooden comb accidentally ran out when I stopped to bend, the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was. I didn��t say anything and went to the hospital. Uneasy on the way, I thought, the cleaning workers are unselfish, will you comb my love into the cleaning box? With hope, hope, anxiety, anxiety, and crippling to the parking place, near and Far, step by step, looking for ambitions, "Ah!" I almost cried, my love comb was lying quietly on the lawn in the corner, and I lost my luck, and made me cherish me. The love is combed. Through that disaster, I was more careful. One month after coming to Beijing, the wooden comb has been with me. Today, after lunch break, make a cup of tea, take out my wooden comb as usual, turn on the TV, enjoy the sunset red of the elderly or the "Third Mediation Room" program, and comb some frosty hair after winter. I always feel a kind of refreshing, eye-catching, relaxed, comfortable and happy habits, combing my head, rushing

ylq  
ylq

LM can't replace the Marlboro cigarettes forever
In the continuous high

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz