In the continuous high

#1 von ylq , 18.03.2019 09:18

In the continuous high temperature weather, people are like crops in the ground, without a little spirit, plus a few days of wild rushing, fainting, and my heart is a little restless. The cold air of the air conditioner, the coolness under the tree, it seems that it is difficult to dispel the wave of heat in the air. It is the time to come to the heavy rain today. Last night, my friend used to drink wine in a small shop in the Yamashita store Newport 100 Cigarettes. I had a few cups of belly and some drunkenness. I went home and fell asleep. I forgot the hot troubles for a while. I woke up. Although it was morning, the window was dark and the stars fell. When the rain started, the thunder and the wind came suddenly. The rain seemed to be a small one. Yesterday I went to a friend��s house to eat wine. I saw the light of the rain. I didn��t go for it. I was alone at home, and I enjoyed this wonderful time to get up. Simply eat some rice, rush to wash it, half naked and cool to come to the living room, lying on the big sofa near the window, took the Hulan Cheng's "Lifetime I" from the tea table, and wanted to go through the window and enter Zhang Ailing's once The inner world of the husband of the vows is unfortunately, the clouds are overcast, the wind is thundering, the rain is gradually getting bigger, the house is dark, reading, it is nothing more than turning on the lights during the day, so it is too expensive, the raindrops are pounding The glass of the window, squeaky, simply drop the book, watch TV, enjoy the beautiful wind, thunder and rain, or the favorite "Third Mediation Room", this is a must-see every day, Beijing TV The launch of this show, I have looked insist, the party has largely accounts in Beijing, to mediate disputes arising from the demolition of the brothers inherited caused by substandard wives as the main content. I am thinking that in the face of property interests, years of family ties are so fragile and vulnerable. The weakness of human nature is exposed in the face of interest. Undoubtedly, the rain outside has reached its limit. This is the first heavy rain this year. The house is like a warming container. During the raining and rinsing of the rain, it suddenly becomes transparent. The wet wind also blew into the room, and I felt refreshed. The tiredness of a few days was swept away, and my mood was over. Perhaps yesterday's wine has not completely disappeared, the cool and moist air, only lingering on your body is cool and sleepy, probably because of lying down, the sleepy god really came. I thought, is there any great excitement and joy, can you sleep better than rainy days? Simply turn off the TV and let the subtle buzzing into the thunder of nature. It is a gradual process to enter the dream, although quilting When I opened my eyes, my thoughts passed through the lens of the rain at home. The yard is large, the trees in the courtyard can't stop the heavy rain, just like the dense arrows that are shot in the sky, only inserting the ground, stirring up the blisters. The brothers and sisters sat on the Mazar in front of the door, holding the gang to see the endless land magic, and sometimes deliberately rushed into the yard, willing to enjoy the taste of the rain, until the mother urged to eat, only to leave the rain. The rain outside the window also went into a dream together with the sleepy god. For more than two hours, it was not natural to wake up, but the cool breeze of the heavy rain in the hot summer was awakened. What kind of experience is this? happy. The rain is still going on, the black cloud is gone, the living room has the light, the spirit head is coming, the mood is happy, the breezy, it is the good time to study, or continue the "Lifetime" is really "waste" When you sleep Buy Cigarettes Wholesale, "I don't think it is 11 o'clock noon." The friend��s appointment with the wine was on schedule Newport Gold Cigarettes, and I had to tell the truth. The rain in the city was very big, although my friend was drizzling. I think reading in the rain is more interesting than a drink in the rain. The rumors declined friends, not disrespectful to friends, but the mutual trust and understanding of friends and friends, the rain is still increasing, lying on the sofa, listening to the rain, accompanied by books, leisurely, self-living Online Cigarettes Free Shipping, when feeling the stomach When I called it Cartons Of Cigarettes Wholesale, it was already at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. The rain began to stop. I got up and went to the balcony. I stretched out and looked out the window. Suddenly I felt that life was so beautiful.

ylq  
ylq

I like the peach
When you have heard in regards to the converse prom

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz