NFL Monday Night Football open game thread

#1 von zhangzk , 05.03.2019 06:52

Football’s yearly Week 1 doubleheader on tap tonight http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-jarius-wright-jersey , so buckle up and enjoy the ride!At 7:10 p.m. ET, the Lions host the Jets, which should be a pretty good game that the Lions should win. They’re at home so they should have an advantage Youth Greg Olsen Jersey , but don’t rule the Jets out.At 10:20 p.m. ET, the Raiders host the Rams, and let me tell you somethin’ man I really like what the Rams are doing with the football. Todd Gurley is a machine Youth Ryan Kalil Jersey , man, and I think that if Sean McVay can keep feeding the beast he’ll score lots of touchdowns this season, you know what I’m sayin’? I tell you what man Color Rush Devin Funchess Jersey , that Sean McVay is a really good coach and I don’t know if the Raiders will be able to stop him. I just love what he’s doing over there, man. Spider 2 Y Banana. Use this space to talk about the action as it unfolds.You know the drill.This is now an open thread!Panthers S Eric Reid kneeled during the national anthem today Eric Reid took a knee during the national anthem ceremony at Bank of America stadium before the game today. No other players joined him. He was not protesting the anthem and he was not violating NFL rules. He won’t be taking a knee on the field during the game.Reid is protesting inequality and racial injustice in the United States. He is doing so in a way that he believes shows respect for the military. He is doing so nonviolently. He is not protesting in a way or at a time that affects his responsibilities to the Carolina Panthers. Reid’s own words from last year are incredibly clear on this:This is a place where you can talk about his protest. Please, do so. Please also keep in mind his own words and not words anybody else has put in his mouth. Read his op-ed in the New York Times linked above. Read his twitter feed. We will update this story after the game to reflect any new statements Reid makes on the subject. And please Color Rush Taylor Moton Jersey , most of all, try to be as respectful here as Reid is trying to be with his actions.Update: Eric Reid spoke to the media after the game about his decision to continue his protests this season. Head coach Ron Rivera was also asked about Reid’s choice and Rivera declined to say anything more than that he was not there “to discuss a guy exercising his first amendment right.”

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Three months later, neither team is looking back.
Panthers fantasy football Week 1 waiver wire work From a fantasy

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz