Panthers fantasy football Week 1 waiver wire work From a fantasy

#1 von zhangzk , 05.03.2019 04:53

Panthers 16-8 win over the Cowboys was a dud for everyone in the home whites Mario Addison Jersey , with the exception of the Panthers defense. They put up a respectable 13 points, 6 over their projection. Beyond that, there were a couple decent numbers but nothing that helped you win this week. McCaffrey owners can blame Alex Armah for vulturing a touchdown.QB Cam Newton 15.24 pts (vs 17.78 projected)RB Christian McCaffrey 13.5 pts (vs 17 projected)WR Devin Funchess 7.1 pts (vs. 11 projected)One of my golden rules of fantasy is to never drop a player after one bad week. That includes these Panthers, with the exception of TE Greg Olsen. He was injured and is out of action for the foreseeable future. There is good news for Olsen owners though, 4 of the top 8 scoring TEs in week 1 are on most waiver wires:So queue one up and don’t be shy about spending some FAAB money on the position. You need a starter and my recommendation from the group above is George ‘Bits O’ Kittle. Jared Cook is just too unpredictable week to week; Dissly is just too unknown to pick up yet Cheap Taylor Moton Jersey , and Eric Ebron has too often been a one week flash.For those of you with multiple leagues like myself (I have 8 leagues across 3 apps) I love the Fantasy Pros Waiver Assistant that shows me in which leagues my target player is available. Take TE George Kittle for example. I can quickly see he is available in 5 of my 8 leagues (and he is already on one of my rosters):That sure saves me a lot of time instead of having to go into each league and do a player search in each. Top Adds for the WeekQBIf you want the Week 1 top scorer then I’m sure he is on the wire as well. Who would have guessed Buccaneers QB Ryan Fitz-Magic Fitzpatrick would be the weeks top scorer with 57 points! Certainly not me. I’m still undecided on whether he really played that well or the Saints defense is that bad. I think it’s a little of both and therefore Fitzpatrick could be a solid play for the next couple of weeks if you need him.RBTJ Yeldon is a solid pick up with Leonard Fournette getting dinged up in the opener. Especially in our PPR leagues. If Fournette is ruled out for Week 2 then Yeldon is a solid RB2 or flex play against the Patriots in Week 2.WRWith DeVante Parker out, Kenny Stills got the chance to shine and he made the most of it, catching 4 of 5 targets for 106 and 2 touchdowns. Don’t expect that every week, especially once Parker returns. D/STIf the Bears defense is still on your wire you should grab them. One man wrecking crew Khalil Mack is for real and so is this defense. Of course the Panthers are a good play every week as well, but I assume you knew that. KickerI’m not usually one to change kickers after one week unless the guy shanked a couple or the team’s offense looks putrid. If that is your scenario see if Brian McManus is on the wire. I think the Broncos offense will be plenty potent this season to get McManus some kicks. The last time the Carolina Panthers played the New Orleans Saints http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-david-mayo-jersey , the defense looked like it had turned a corner. The group, now led by head coach Ron Rivera, stymied the Saints high powered offense and limited them to just 12 points. The Panthers lost the game, but the team’s performance on the defensive side of the ball was a win in itself. There was reason to be optimistic about the defense’s prospects with the Falcons coming to town. That optimism was quickly vanquished. A solid but unspectacular first half was followed by the type of defensive performance that has become the norm for the Panthers as they plummet down the defensive rankings. The Falcons ripped off six plays of 20 yards or more in the second half (out of 8 total in the game), including a 75 yard touchdown to Calvin Ridley and a 44 yard touchdown to Mohamad Sanu in which no Panthers defender could be seen on the broadcast until the Falcons receiver crossed the goal line. In all Womens Ian Thomas Jersey , the Panthers defense allowed an average of 8.9 yards per play on the day, the fourth worst mark of any team this season. The Panthers now take that mixed bag of results with them to New Orleans to take on what will be somewhat of a skeleton crew of Saints. It’s already been confirmed that backup quarterback Teddy Bridgewater will get some burn in the season finale, but there’s no word on how much. It’s safe to assume that a lot of vital Saints will get an early hook with their team locked into the one seed in the NFC playoffs. That doesn’t mean this game will be easy. The Panthers have lost in each of their last three visits to the Superdome and have allowed at least 31 points in each of those contests. This game could easily add to that streak.With that, here are the keys to the game:Play smart, play safe. The last thing the Panthers need is an injury to a key player heading into the offseason. I’m sure all of the important names will start the game as usual because that’s what this team does Youth Kawann Short Jersey , but they shouldn’t play the whole game. This game is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. It’s better used to evaluate guys on the roster fringe than to get more reps for guys that don’t need them. Momentum doesn’t translate across offseasons, so that shouldn’t be a consideration either. Let the backups get snaps and show what they’ve got. That’s it. All of the scheming and scouting and stuff that normally goes into football games really doesn’t apply here. This is basically the NFL equivalent of a December college bowl game. A win would be cool and it’d be nice to see the defense play well on the road for once, but if they don’t, oh well. I guess that’s better for draft positioning anyway or whatever. That’s a win-win if I’ve ever seen one.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

NFL Monday Night Football open game thread
The Patriots are going to pay the Dolphins a little visit on Sunday for their .

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz