who notched a hat tric

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.06.2018 10:53

HUMBLE, Texas -- Matt Jones told his caddy he was about to make a 42-yard chip-in on the first playoff hole at the Houston Open. Jose Izquierdo Jersey . The Australian did just that on Sunday, earning his first PGA Tour win in spectacular fashion -- and changing his immediate travel plans in the process. Jones, who began the day six shots off the lead, shot a final-round 66 and ended the tournament 15 under to earn his first trip to the Masters with the dramatic win over Matt Kuchar. He earned nearly $1.2 million for the win, also making amends for a disastrous missed putt last September that appeared destined to keep him from playing at Augusta National. Destiny, however, had other plans for the 33-year-old who played collegiately at Arizona State. "Going to Augusta is amazing," Jones said. "The win means everything to me right now because thats what we play for is to win. To have Augusta as a reward for that win is amazing." In September, Jones lipped out an 8-foot birdie putt on the last hole of the BMW Championship -- a putt that would have earned him a trip to next weeks Masters by sending him to the Tour Championship. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., was the top Canadian. He shot a final round of 2-under 70 to finish the tournament tied for 19th at 5 under. Calgarys Stephen Ames was the only other Canadian to make the cut. He shot 4-over 76 Sunday and finished tied for 74th. After briefly tying Kuchar in the middle of the round on Sunday, Jones chances at redemption for last year appeared finished after he bogeyed the next-to-last hole in regulation. The setback left Jones at 14 under, two shots back of Kuchar. However, Jones -- in the first of his two memorable moments on the 18th -- rolled in a 46-foot putt for birdie. That pulled the Australian within one shot of Kuchar, who was watching his closest challenger from the tee. "I was going to three-putt before I left it short," Jones said. "I didnt care about finishing second or third or fourth; it didnt matter. I was only trying to get the win." Kuchar went on to bogey the final hole of regulation after sending his second shot into the water. That set the stage for the playoff in the soggy conditions at the Golf Club of Houston. Jones sent his tee shot on the first hole of the playoff into the right fairway bunker. He then landed just short of the greenside bunker with his second shot, while Kuchar found the bunker from the fairway. It was the second straight miss of the 18th green from the fairway for Kuchar, who sent his fairway metal on the 72nd hole into the water before recovering to make bogey and reach the playoff. Jones didnt leave Kuchar any room for error in the playoff, sending his chip over the greenside bunker and watching as it rolled in -- causing a roar from the gallery and leaving Jones standing with his arm raised in celebration. "I walked up there and told my caddy I was going to chip it in," Jones said. "... You dont know if its going to lip out, low or high, but when I saw it disappear its probably the happiest Ive been on the golf course." Jones is the second straight Australian to win on the PGA Tour, following Steven Bowditchs win at the Texas Open last week. It was in San Antonio that Kuchar struggled to a final-round 75 while playing in the final pairing with Bowditch. The American began Sunday with a four-shot lead over Sergio Garcia and Cameron Tringale, but he bogeyed the first hole on his way to a disappointing even-par 72 and bitter ending. Kuchar had a chance to match Jones chip-in, but his bunker shot came up short. "Certainly fantastic stuff (by Jones) to birdie 18 twice," Kuchar said. "Thats probably the hardest hole on the golf course, and for him to put two 3s is pretty impressive stuff." Golfers were sent off in threesomes early Sunday morning for the second day in a row because of the threat of strong storms in the Houston area. The rain, heavy at times, began early during the final pairings round, but the pros finished without any delays. The playoff opening was all that was need for Jones, whose previous best finish on the PGA Tour was a tie for second at last years Greenbrier Classic. It also resulted in an unexpected visit to next weeks Masters, a tournament Jones said he wouldnt visit unless he earned his way there. "I was going home to play with my 2-year-old and 3-week-old," Jones said. "So, bit of a change now that I think theyll be on a plane to Augusta as well. Weve got to find a house." Garcia finished in third at 13 under, while Tringale was fourth at 12 under. Rory McIlroy matched the low round of the tournament with a 7-under 65 on Sunday, finishing tied for seventh at 8 under overall. Phil Mickelson, who won the tournament in 2011, was 1 under on Sunday and finished 7 under overall in a tie for 12th -- a week after he was forced to withdraw from the Texas Open because of a muscle pull in his right side. Abel Aguilar Colombia Jersey .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. Frank Fabra Colombia Jersey . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand. http://www.nationalcolombiafootball.com/santiago-arias-colombia-jersey/ . CNN and Gazzetta dello Sport reporter Tancredi Palmeri broke the news via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Italian Football Association President Giancarlo Abete has also resigned, according to Palmeri.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Winnipeg Jets hope to set into motion a losing streak for the Colorado Avalanche this evening. You can catch all of the action on TSN Jets and TSN 1290 at 7pm ct. Winnipeg continues to lose ground in the Western Conference playoff race as it sits six points out of the second wild card position. The Jets snapped a six- game slide with a 7-2 win over Dallas on Sunday, but fell in defeat the following night 3-1 to the St. Louis Blues. Eric ODell scored the Jets lone goal and the clubs were tied until the Blues David Backes scored a power-play goal with 6:51 to play. Winnipeg went down a man when Evander Kane went off for slashing. "We just cant be in the box there," Winnipeg head coach Paul Maurice said of Kanes penalty, which occurred in the offensive zone. "Thats the bottom line on that play." Al Montoya allowed two goals on 25 shots for the Jets. It is unknown when Ondrej Pavelec will be ready to return from a lower-body injury, so Montoya will get the start again tonight. He has good numbers versus the Avalanche, going 2-1-2 with a 2.14 GAA and one shutout. Dustin Byfuglien will miss his first game of the season tonight due to a lower-body injury. Head coach Paul Maurice hopes hell be able to play Saturday against Carolina. Eric Tangradim, who has been a healthy scratch for the last four games, replaces Byfuglien. The Avs are coming off just their thhird setback in the past 10 games, losing in head coach Patrick Roys return to Montreal. David Ospina Jersey. . Roy starred for the Canadiens franchise for 10-plus seasons before a trade to the Avalanche in 1995 and received a warm reception during the game. The home cheers eventually went to Montreals Thomas Vanek, who notched a hat trick to help hand Colorado a 6-3 loss. Jamie McGinn had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche, who also got goals from Nathan MacKinnon and Maxime Talbot. Jean-Sebastien Giguere turned aside 30-of-35 shots. "I didnt want them to feel pressure of winning a hockey game for their coach. Its all about our team here," Roy said. The Avs fell into a tie with the Chicago Blackhawks for second place in the Central Division, eight points back of the first-place St. Louis Blues. Theyll try to avoid losing two straight for the first time since Feb. 4-6. Reto Berra, the third goaltender on Colorados roster, will get the start tonight and it will be his first with the Avalanche since they acquired him from the Calgary Flames. Berra, signed to a three-year extension by the Avs last Friday, was 9-17-2 with a 2.95 goals against average in 29 games (27 starts) with the Flames. That includes a 1-1-0 mark versus the Jets with a 4.32 GAA. The Avs have won three of four versus the Jets this season, including a 4-3 shootout decision on Dec. 12 in the lone encounter in Winnipeg. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Centres Player Team SH WT HT NHL Team Draft Jason Dickinson Guelph (OHL) L 188 6-2 Dallas Stars 2013 (29th) Frederik Gauthier Ri
KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/martin-maldonado-angels-jerse y/]Martin Maldonado Jersey[/url] . -- P

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz