KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/martin-maldonado-angels-jerse y/]Martin Maldonado Jersey[/url] . -- P

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.03.2018 06:23

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Martin Maldonado Jersey . -- Pro Bowl running back Jamaal Charles has agreed to a contract extension with the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs announced the deal Wednesday night. The two-year extension runs through the 2017 season, a person familiar with the contract said on condition of anonymity because the team didnt disclose terms of the contract. The six-year NFL veteran ran for 1,287 yards and 12 touchdowns last year to help the Chiefs reach the playoffs. He also had 70 catches for 693 yards and seven more TDs as Kansas City went 11-5 before losing to Indianapolis in an AFC wild-card game. "Jamaal is an elite player in the National Football League," Chiefs General Manager John Dorsey said in a statement released by the team. "It was important for us to keep him here in Kansas City long-term." Charles was expected to take part in the first practice scheduled for Thursday. "I had no intention on holding out," Charles tweeted. "I just ran out of gas on the way to camp and my cellphone battery died. It was a long walk I tell ya." Charles comes off a season with career highs in yards from scrimmage (1,980), rushing touchdowns, total touchdowns, receptions, receiving yards and receiving touchdowns. Charles earned a base salary of $1.75 million in 2013, according to NFLPA records. He was set to earn a base salary of $2.65 million, which ranked 11th among NFL running backs, before the contract extension. Various media reports, including from NFL.com and ESPN, put Charles two-year extension at $18 million. With Charles secured through 2017, the Chiefs can shift focus to quarterback Alex Smith and outside linebacker Justin Houston, both of whom enter the final years of respective contracts. Smith, 30, comes off a season where he completed 308-of-508 passes for 3,313 yards and 23 touchdowns against 13 interceptions. He established career highs in rushing attempts (70) and yards (431), and became the second quarterback in team history to start the season with nine consecutive wins. Smith reported Sunday with rookies and quarterbacks and put in two morning practices before being excused from Wednesdays practice. The Chiefs second-year quarterback attended voluntary organized activities and mandatory minicamp. The same cant be said of Houston, who missed the Chiefs off-season workout program. Houston is expected to report for training camp, however. "From what I hear, hes going to be here," outside linebacker Tamba Hali said. "Were going to get it rocking again -- Sack City. Whatever happened in the off-season, we put all of that behind us. Hes here to play football just like every other man. Thats our concern -- get to that quarterback." Houston, 25, comes off his second straight Pro Bowl selection and finished the season with 11 sacks in 11 games. He and Hali combined for 22 sacks in 2013. Houston is entering the final year of his rookie contract, which pays him a base salary of $1.4 million. His 26.5 sacks since 2011 matches Green Bay Packers outside linebacker Clay Matthews sack production during that span. Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act. Ricky Nolasco Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/nolan-ryan-angels-jersey/ . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup.PARIS -- Real Madrid started the defence of its Champions League crown with an emphatic 5-1 victory over Basel on Tuesday, while Liverpool celebrated its return to Europes top club competition with a dramatic 2-1 win against Bulgarian side Ludogorets. Madrids win should end talk of crisis following a poor start to the clubs domestic season. Goals by Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, James Rodriguez, Karim Benzema and a Basel own-goal secured the 10-time champions a very comfortable victory in Group B. Five years after its last involvement in the Champions League, Liverpool needed a penalty from Steven Gerrard in the third minute of added time - just two minutes after Ludogorets looked to have snatched a draw - to earn all three points. Elsewhere, Borussia Dortmund beat Arsenal 2-0 and last seasons finalist Atletico Madrid lost 3-2 at Olympiakos. Madrids win was much easier as Carlo Ancelottis players silenced their critics with a beautiful display of free-flowing football, turning the page on a poor run of form. Madrid lost to Atletico in the Spanish Super Cup last month before Ancelottis side collapsed 4-2 at Real Sociedad in the league and followed up with a 2-1 loss to Atletico at home on Saturday. "I liked the teams reaction, I think the Bernabeu was happy," Ancelotti said. Against Basel, Madrid played with pace and was spectacular up front, despite the defence looking anything but solid. Madrid opened the scoring in the 14th minute when Jose Fernandezs shot was deflected in by Marek Suchy for an own-goal. Bale then received a clever ball from Luka Modric to double his teams lead and provided Ronaldo with a pass which the Portugal forward -- the competitions top scorer last season with 17 goals -- converted a minute later. Rodriguez added the fourth in the 37th before Derlis Gonzalez pulled one back for Basel in the 38th. Benzema made it five in the 79th after a pass from Ronaldo. Mario Balotelli got his first goal for Liverpool in the 82nd minute before Ludogorets, a side who had not won a game in UEFA competitionn before last season, equalized through Dani Abalo. Huston Street Jersey. Liverpool was then awarded a penalty when goalkeeper Milan Borjan brought down Javier Manquillo and Gerrard slotted home from the spot. "Looking at the game as a whole, we did OK. We didnt do better than OK," Gerrard said. "I thought they caused us quite a few problems on the counterattack, so theres a lot for myself and the lads to learn." In Group A, former Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez ended his European goal drought as he scored twice in a 2-0 win over Malmo, for his first goal in the competition since April 2009. The groups other game provided a shock in Athens, where Olympiakos defeated Atletico after Arthur Masuaku -- with a superb strike from outside the area -- and Ibrahim Afellay scored early goals. Mario Mandzukic pulled one back before Kostas Mitroglou extended the hosts lead. Antoine Griezmanns late strike from close range for Atletico did not prevent Olympiakos from earning the three points. Monaco won against the run of the play with a 1-0 victory over Leverkusen in Group C courtesy of Joao Moutinho goal, while Benficas 51-match unbeaten home record in all competition came to an end. Hulk and Axel Witsel scored first-half goals to give Zenit a 2-0 win against 10-man Benfica after goalkeeper Artur was sent off in the 18th for obstructing Danny. In Group D, Borussia Dortmund strikers Ciro Immobile and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored either side of halftime to give their side victory over Arsenal. Immobile, signed from Torino in the off-season, sprinted almost half the length of the pitch and held off Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny before dispatching a low shot inside the far post just before the break. "Im very happy to score, that we won, because it hasnt been easy for me to settle into the Bundesliga. Im happy that I was able to make my teammates happy," Immobile said. Galatasaray striker Burak Yilmaz scored in stoppage time to snatch a 1-1 draw against Anderlecht in the groups other match. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

who notched a hat tric
Tampa, FL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Pat-Sims-Bengals-Jerse y/]Pat Sims Jersey[/url] .com)

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz