A well-known hero has never had a

#1 von ylq , 19.10.2018 09:14

A well-known hero has never had a great achA well-known hero has never had aievement in his life Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, but he has helped countless people. Less than half a year after he joined the army, he caused a high degree of attention from Mao Zedong and Zhou Enlai. Who can get such a high honor in such a short time?a bungalow of less than 20 square meters, the doctors are trying to rescue a soldier who has been injured because of the public. They have already sweated under the rain, making every effort, and unable to ascend to heaven. At 8 o'clock on the morning of August 15th, 1962, a fresh life stopped beating, no breathing, and the peace of the bungalow could hear the heartbeat of the doctors. At the same time as the rescue was ineffective, Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping's great men wrote inscriptions for this life. Subsequently, all parts of the country independently organized and held "learning Lei Feng" and "the spirit of Lei Feng forever", and asked everyone to learn from Lei Feng in different forms. A "Learning a good example of Lei Feng" is sung throughout the country, and the country is sensational. What kind of deeds does Lei Feng have to have such a strong response after death?i Feng is a good son of the working people and an outstanding member of the Communist Party of China. He only lived to 22 years old Newport Cigarettes, but his life was short, but brilliant and shining. Lei Feng did a good job without leaving a name. But, fortunately, he remembered everything in his diary, so that we can all feel the good things he did and his lofty thoughts Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. "Lei Feng Diary" records his life. He mostly serves the people, such as: sending mother and child back home in rainy days; helping poor and difficult mothers and daughters; using their own allowances to buy train tickets for Datun... A pile, an ordinary and great thing, isn't it enough for us to applaud him and applaud? There is a saying in the diary that "human life is limited, but serving the people is unlimited. I have to dedicate my limited life to the infinite service of the people." He did it! This roaring civilian hero, his name has been passed down for 60 years Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, and his performance has influenced generations. He is Lei Feng. Lei Feng is far away from us Marlboro Gold, his spirit is still pursued by generation after generation. And as a new generation of masters, we should pass on this spirit. The spirit of Lei Feng has already flown across the strait and spread in foreign countries. They are learning the spirit of Lei Feng. As a Chinese, the most legal successor of Lei Feng��s spirit, is there any reason not to start from the little things around me and start from myself?

ylq  
ylq

One afternoon, my brother and
life is limited. Howeve

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz