life is limited. Howeve

#1 von ylq , 19.10.2018 09:13

"People's life is limited. However, serving the people is limitless. I want to put limited life into the infinite service for the people." I believe everyone is familiar with this sentence. This is what Uncle Lei Feng said. If you have.e Lei Feng is doing good deeds in this life, and everyone is moved by the spirit of Lei Feng��s helping others. Every good thing that Lei Feng uncle did for the people during his lifetime seemed to be insignificant Marlboro Red, but it was touched by people.re are also several "Lei Feng" around me Carton Of Cigarettes. One is the class teacher Lu teacher of our class. Teacher Lu is like a candle, burning herself and illuminating us. Teacher Lu also needs to take care of her children while teaching us Parliament Cigarettes. Teacher Lu treats us like our own children. We don��t know what we have Online Cigarettes. The teacher has to guide us outside the classroom. Sometimes the teacher has to help us stay up late to review the materials. Sometimes we can understand if we don��t sleep for a few days and nights, and we can change our homework and think about how to teach. Help us and ignore the little baby. Teacher Lu is a good teacher for us; a good teacher with Lei Feng spirit. We respect such a good teacher. other is also my teacher, Teacher Huang. Teacher Huang is also a good teacher who is responsible. Teacher Huang treats every student equally Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. Teacher Huang is also a good teacher for the students. The teacher is stricter to us, but we know that although Mr. Huang is strict, it is also good for us. I hope that we will not develop a bad habit, so it is stricter for us. However, we still like Mr. Huang, because it is Mr. Huang, which made my composition improve; it made my language understanding improve. Teacher, you are a diligent gardener, we are a splendid flower. Thank you, Teacher Huang
ng spirit is everywhere, only we are good at discovering and good at learning the spirit of Lei Feng. It��s really a good example of Lei Feng.

ylq  
ylq

A well-known hero has never had a
is a popular sport in Bali and if you

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz