reserve. "Just going out there playing my game, let everything come to me," he said. "Dont go out there and try to press and do

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 15.08.2018 03:11

The San Jose Sharks kept their Stanley Cup hopes alive after a three-goal tear in the first period helped them to a 4-2 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game Five of the best-of-seven series. Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys . The win cut the Penguins lead in the series to 3-2 ahead of Game Six on the west coast, although teams that have taken a 3-1 lead in the Finals have gone on to win the cup 31 out of 32 times.Brent Burns got them on their way with an early goal - the first time the Sharks have scored first in the series - after spinning from behind the Penguins net and beating Matt Murray on the short side just 64 seconds into the game. The Sharks celebrate Brent Burns early goal in Game Five Logan Couture made it 2-0 less than two minutes later, but stunned by the early setback, the Penguins roared back in style with goals just 22 seconds apart from Evgeni Malkin and Carl Hagelin to send the home crowd into frenzy.Still Pittsburgh poured forward and twice they hit the post before the Sharks finally weathered the storm and Melker Karlssons conversion of a neat passing play ensured they escaped from the first period with a 3-2 lead. Defences and netminders then took over as Martin Jones frustrated the Penguins attack with a string of spectacular saves before finishing the night by stopping 44 of 46 shots. Joe Pavelski added the insurance marker in the third to seal the win. Game Six on the west coast will give Pittsburgh another chance to claim the Stanley Cup We know we havent scored many goals, or any, in this series, said Couture. Its one of the reasons why were down 3-1. We wanted to come. We didnt want the season to end tonight.Obviously its tough. You get a two-goal lead, its gone in a matter of a minute, minute and a half.But be calm, get back out there, get another good shift. We were able to score again. Melker gave us the lead again. Jonesy did the rest. Also See: Penguins close on Stanley Cup Pittsburgh open up 2-0 lead Bonino gives Penguins lead Geron Christian Jersey .com) - It may just be the right place and the right opponent for the Detroit Red Wings to snap their longest losing streak of the season. Troy Apke Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. http://www.cheapredskinslockroom.com/AUTHENTIC-DARON-PAYNE-REDSKINS-JERSEY/ .com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night.CLEVELAND -- Kyrie Irving managed to find a silver lining -- and a sliver of hope for the Cavaliers playoff chances -- while dealing with his latest injury. The All-Star point guard will miss at least two weeks with a strained biceps tendon, but hes hopeful his season is not over. "If you could take a positive from the situation, obviously that would be one, that at this point, I dont have to get surgery, which is tremendous," Irving said following shootaround Tuesday at the Cleveland Clinic Courts. Clevelands leading scorer got hurt Sunday night in a loss against the Los Angeles Clippers. An MRI taken Monday revealed the strain, but not a tear, which would have ended Irvings season. Its still not a certainty hell be back, but the Cavs will rest him for two weeks before making any decisions. With 15 games left, the Cavs enter their home matchup against Miami five games behind Atlanta for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. It was going to be a challenge for the Cavs to make up any ground with Irving, and now without him, theyre in a major bind. The 21-year-old was trying to strip the ball from Clippers forward Blake Griffin when his tendon gave out. "One of those freak plays against a strong individual in Blake," Irving said. "I tried to get the ball out of his hands. I knew something was wrong when I came to the bench. Obviously, I just felt just a weird feeling after that play in my shoulder. My arm looked a little different in the biceps area. Thats when I kknew that I strained it. Pernell McPhee Redskins Jersey. " Irving will miss at least eight games. Hes already sat out 41 in three NBA seasons, leading some to label him as injury prone. Its still possible he may need an operation, but Irving is trying to be optimistic. "Well see in two weeks," he said. "Im not going to give a definitive answer because I dont know that answer. At this point, Im just going to continue to support my teammates and be on the sideline. Whatever the medical team needs me reserve. "Just going out there playing my game, let everything come to me," he said. "Dont go out there and try to press and do things I normally dont do. Just play the game and have fun." Waiters says all the Cavs have to step it up with Irving sidelined. "Kyrie is to do and whatevers in my best interests, Im going to do." With his best player out, Cavs coach Mike Brown will start Dion Waiters in the backcourt with Jarrett Jack. Cleveland could get back C.J. Miles, who has missed 12 games with a sprained ankle. Waiters has provided a spark off the bench all season, and said hes going start with the same mindset hes had as a reserve. "Just going out there playing my game, let everything come to me," he said. "Dont go out there and try to press and do things I normally dont do. Just play the game and have fun." Waiters says all the Cavs have to step it up with Irving sidelined. "Kyrie is the best player on the team," Waiters said. "But it gives other guys the chance to play and show coach things they can do. Weve got to pick it up. Everybody has to be together and play for each other. Thats the biggest thing losing a huge piece like that. We have to play the game, move the ball and have fun out there." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

on their longest winning streak of the season. Toronto picked up its fourth win in a row, and second straight against the Detroi
to Maple Leafs from 1942 to 1957 where he served eight seasons as captain, including in 1955 when he w

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz