who will likely be in net after backup goalie Evan Bush earned the clean sheet in the Champions League on Tuesday. "Its their ho

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 07.08.2018 03:14

GUADALAJARA, Mexico -- Lexi Thompson won the Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her second victory in her last four starts, birdieing the final hole to beat Stacy Lewis by a stroke. Houston Texans Jerseys . The 18-year-old Thompson made a 5-foot putt on the par-5 18th, then won when Lewis missed her 5-foot try. "First off, I had like a 50- to 60-footer for the first one, which was interesting getting up there within a few feet," Thompson said. "You know on the second putt, thats what it all came down to thinking I can make it and went up to it confidently. Just knock it in." The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year, had a 68. "I knew I had to make it," Lewis said about her birdie try on the final hole. "I had a good line on it, just with these greens, those downhill putts are the hardest ones to make. I hit a good putt. I hit it where I wanted to. It just didnt go in." Thompson closed with a 3-under 69 to finish at 16-under 272 at Guadalajara Country Club. She won the 2011 LPGA Navistar Classic at 16, and took the LPGA Malaysia last month for her second tour title. So Yeon Ryu was third at 13 under after a 69. Top-ranked Inbee Park finished fourth at 11 under to wrap up the points-based player of the year award with one event left. She is the first South Korean player to win the award. "I said all year, there should have been at least two or three girls that already won the award, but nobody really did it," said Park, who shot 69. "Its just really hard to believe and Im just very lucky I won." Lewis birdied Nos. 12-14 to take a one-stroke lead, but dropped into a tie with Thompson with a bogey on the par-3 17th. "Stacy is an amazing player," Thompson said. "I knew she could make a run at me any time during that round. When she made the two-shot swing on me, I think on No. 12, it brought it back to all squared. I knew I had to make birdies on top of her because she gets on a roll and she doesnt stop. Shes an amazing player and played great today." Jordan Akins Jersey .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. Sammie Coates Jersey . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. http://www.officialauthentictexansstore.com/authentic-aaron-colvin-jersey.html . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome.MONTREAL -- Striker Jack McInerney cant imagine a better feeling than scoring against his former club. McInerney will face his former Philadelphia teammates for just the second time when the last-place Montreal Impact visits the Union at PPL Park on Saturday. "This is definitely a big game," McInerney said Thursday. "Its exciting. "There are still a lot of games left in the league where we can pick up points. We have to go in and get the three points if we want to make ourselves known in the league." After a successful 95-game career with the Union, the 22-year-old was traded to the Impact in April, four games into the 14 Major League Soccer season. McInerney has scored nine goals in all competitions for the Impact, including three in the Amway Canadian Championship. In his first game against the Union just two weeks after the trade, McInerney was kept off the scoresheet in Montreals 1-0 victory. "He needs to make his mark on the game," goalkeeper Troy Perkins said of the striker known as Jack Mac. "We want him to feel that hes an important player here. "He has to go over there with a chip on his shoulder to that stadium and show those people wrong." All signs point to McInerney starting against the Union. In Montreals midweek CONCACAF Champions League victory over El Salvadors C.D. FAS, McInerney was an unused substitute as manager Frank Klopas kept striker Marco Di Vaio on the pitch for the entire match. The Impact (3-13-5) is looking to build on that 1-0 defeat of FAS on Tuesday, the teams first win in five weeks. Montreal, last in the MLS Eastern Conference with just 14 points from 21 games, is on a six-game losing streak in the league. "We have to remain on a high," said Impact defender Hassoun Camara after Tuesdays win. "Thats the only way our play will build and develop. "We need to grow, even when its hard to do. When were hurting, its tough to perform technically. We might be stronger technically than some other MLS teams, but we need to start with a better desire to win." Added captain Patrice Bernier after the nail-biting victory: "Confidence will come one day at a time. We have to build on our win. We simply have to focus on the positives. Those positives will give us energy. When you lose, you remove all that good energy. Its all mental." The Union (5-8-9), undefeated in its last four MLS matches, has made a few personnel changes since McInerney was sent north of the border for forward Andrew Wenger. In June, after a 3-7-6 start to the season, Philadelphia fired manager John Hackworth and appointed Jim Curtin as interim coach. Aaron Colvin Texans Jersey. Since Hackworths dismissal, the seventh-place Union has gone 2-1-3 and is making a legitimate push for a playoff spot. On Wednesday, Philadelphia signed Algerian international goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi, who may make his MLS debut versus the Impact. Once match fit, Mbolhi will replace Phillys Zac MacMath as the starter. And at the start of this week, just before the end of the MLS transfer window, defender Carlos Valdes signed a multi-year deal with Philadelphia. The Colombian international returns to the Union after a year-and-a-half absence that included loan spells in his native country and Argentina. Up front against the Impact, Philadelphia will look to goalscorers Sebastien LeToux and Connor Casey, who both have two goals in their last four games. "Theyre going to come out and theyre going to high press us from the beginning," said Perkins, who will likely be in net after backup goalie Evan Bush earned the clean sheet in the Champions League on Tuesday. "Its their house, they want three points to move up in the standings but we want three points as well, just to close the gap. "Its a team thats fighting right now. They dont have the best quality, but they fight and compete. And thats where we have to match them. We have to let our quality take over. This team is big, strong, athletic, and we have to match that." Montreal will also need to regain its scoring touch, having scored just five times over its six-game losing streak with none coming from McInerney. Since joining MLS, the Impact has had success against the Union. After losing the inaugural encounter in 2012, Montreal has since beaten Philadelphia four times in six games (4-0-2) but hasnt won on the road this season. NOTES Midfielder Justin Mapp made 44 career appearances for the Union between 2010 and 2011. à Camara wont play against Philadelphia due to a one-game suspension for accumulating too many yellow cards. à Marco Di Vaio has scored five career goals against Philadelphia. à Cristian Maidana (hamstring), who leads the Union with eight assists, is questionable for Saturdays matchup. à This will be the third and final meeting between the Impact and Union this season. à Montreals next five opponents are Eastern Conference teams in a tight playoff race. à The Union takes on FC Dallas in the U.S. Open Cup semifinal Tuesday. [url=http://www.cheapchargersjerseysau

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

das-Jersey/]Filip Forsberg Jersey[/url] . The Soc
e placed right-handed pitcher Joel Peralta on the 15-day disabled list with an undisclosed illness. [url=http://w

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz