Copyright (c) 2008 Lin Schreiber

#1 von xuezhiqian123 , 11.01.2020 06:21

Complete the Triple Threat Get Organized & Energized Challenge Self Help Articles | April 21 Cheap Ryan Callahan Hoodie , 2009
Complete The Triple Threat Get Organized & Energized Challenge and feel exhilarated. Free up space to create an environment you feel great in. Learn to manage your time in a way that gets the important stuff done, and helps you progress toward what you want while enjoying each day!

Three key actions that threaten time bandits and clutter are creating space, managing time, and rejuvenation. When you put the triple threat into action you begin to get organized and energized while enjoying each day. Below are tips on how to do all three daily in small simple steps. If up for a 21 day challenge pick up the complimentary Get Organized & Energized Triple Threat Challenge Chart at the author's website to help stay on track. In the meantime, begin!

Create Space to Set Up a Home and Work Environment You Feel Great In

Choose one action daily from the list below to get on track to an awesome environment. Customize it to work for you. If there is an action that works well, repeat it. Feel free to increase the number of items or time settings. The smaller amounts are to help you begin and develop a habit.

Every Day Choose One Action to Take for Creating Space:
~ As fast as you can throw away or donate 10 items now.
~ Take 10 minutes to clear a small visible space- ex- shelf Cheap Brayden Point Hoodie , desk top, counter top, paper or floor pile, etc.
~ Take 10 minutes to clear a small enclosed space- ex- drawer, cabinet, file Cheap Ondrej Palat Hoodie , email inbox, etc.
~ Turn on the music. Have the family help pick up quickly for 15-20 minutes.
~ Tackle a larger space once a week- ex- a cabinet, closet, garage, etc. It is ok to begin with one section.
~ Organize a space so it is efficient, enjoyable Cheap Alex Killorn Hoodie , or whatever you want that area to be.

Be Intentional when Managing Time so Time Does Not Manage You
?
Choose one action daily from the list below. 24 hours is enough! Make choices that lead to more high quality moments. Consider repeating one action until it becomes habit, then incorporate another.

Every Day Choose One Action to Open Up Pockets of Time:
~ Establish priorities and planning tomorrow accordingly
~ Set deadlines on tasks that squander time away- ex- phone calls, e-mail, interruptions, etc.
~ Focus on completion of one task at a time for higher productivity and to build a history of completions
~ Establish a system that saves time and possibly money in the future- ex- to do's out of head and into a system, prospect follow-up system Cheap Chris Kunitz Hoodie , standardized letters (with personalization), welcome packages client files pre-prepared, maintenance schedule, run errands weekly, create checklists for supplies, travel Cheap Tyler Johnson Hoodie , groceries, holidays, pet care, etc.
~ Block time and take action on the one thing that would make the greatest positive difference
~ Handle a toleration- ex- a repair, hiring a cleaning professional or assistant, etc.
~ Set a boundary- Know when to say 'yes' and when to say 'no'- ex- Saying 'no' to lunch with people who drain you; Saying 'yes' to meeting with an uplifting Cheap Anton Stralman Hoodie , interesting associate.

Rejuvenation and Rewards are Critical for Peak Performance in Handling Time and Actions

Rejuvenate throughout the day before your mind and body lose their commitment. 10 minute breaks every 90 minutes is great! Consider a walk, nap, meditation, fresh air, a healthy snack or drink, a full night sleep Cheap Mikhail Sergachev Hoodie , a day off, etc. Rejuvenate before falling into a state of unproductive exhaustion when your mind is done as your body struggles through the motions. Instead, rejuvenate! Save precious time.

Reward yourself for two reasons. First, you focus on completion instead of the task. And second, to enjoy every day. Produce a positive experience as you gain control of your environment and time while building a record of completions. As you progress enjoy more high quality moments doing what you love with who you care about in a space you feel great in!

Be open to adjust any action above or add your own. This is about you! What works for you? Each day take action in each triple threat area-- Articles | December 18, 2008
So many people become completely lost without the identity provided by what they do for a living. As you head into retirement, clinging to the past is not the way to successfully make this transition. While it can be scary to walk away from the identity you carried for so many decades as defined by your career, here are 5 ways you can avoid a serious retirement identity crisis:

Copyright (c) 2008 Lin Schreiber

A few years before my first "retirement" Cheap Steven Stamkos Hoodie , my husband and I attended a cocktail party where I became keenly aware of how attached everyone I met that night was to their work identity. On the way home, I remember smugly commenting how sad it was that so many people would be lost without the identity provided by what they did for a living. So imagine how stunned I was, those few years later, to find myself completely and totally lost when I left my career as TV and special events producer. I found I no longer knew who I left my title behind.

My friend Nancy had "retired" to the country at the age of 45 when her husband - twenty years her senior - retired from his career. Sh. Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys

xuezhiqian123  
xuezhiqian123

ap place with better comfort will help you sav
he importance of the bank book wit

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz