The Titans cut the Chargers’ lead to one point

#1 von zhangzk , 22.10.2019 04:14

Luke Stocker with 31 seconds to play in London on Sunday and that left Titans coach Mike Vrabel with a decision to make.Vrabel opted to go for two and stuck with that choice after a pass into the end zone went incomplete on a try nullified by a Chargers penalty. Vrabel called another pass Justin Layne Jersey , but the result was the same and the Chargers held on for a 20-19 win.Things didn’t work out, but Vrabel wasn’t second-guessing himself after the game.“I have a lot of faith in our players, we prepare, we work together and I’ve got confidence in them to go out and execute. It just didn’t work out. Faced with the same situation I’d like to think I’d do it the same way,” Vrabel said, via ESPN.com.The Titans ran for 164 yards over the course of the game http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-authentic , so the choice to pass the ball is one that came under scrutiny after the game. Mariota said he loved the call and “should have maybe done a better job of extending the play” before throwing to Taywan Taylor. There was little doubt from the moment he became a first-round pick. There is no doubt now.Rookie first-rounder Garrett Bradbury will become the Vikings’ starting center.“Oh yeah, that is where he’s going to be, and hopefully he will stay there for a long time,�? Vikings assistant head coach and offensive adviser Gary Kubiak said recently, via Sid Hartman of the .Immediately after the Vikings selected Bradbury with the 18th overall pick, some thought that Bradbury would play guard Zach Gentry Jersey , and that Pat Elflein would remain at center. It has since become clear that Bradbury will indeed play center, and that Elflein will move.“He is doing great,” Kubiak said of Bradbury. “For a rookie to be put in there at center from Day One, it’s hard on him. But he is doing a good job.”Elflein seems to be doing well, too.“Pat has moved over to left guard and been a big-time pro, stepped in there and working really hard L.J. Collier Jersey ,�? Kubiak said. “The guys are working good together.”The Vikings are revamping their offensive scheme, embracing Kubiak’s zone blocking running attack that requires offensive linemen who can move, not simply push. And if it helps the Vikings move the ball on the ground better than they did in 2018, the Vikings could be back in the postseason when January rolls around.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Tyreek Hill streaking downfield for big receptions
Now, it’s mostly an afterthought.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz