Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill is expected

#1 von zhangzk , 16.10.2019 03:52

Miami visits the Indianapolis Colts.Tannehill will be without tight end A.J. Derby http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-murphy-jersey , who will miss his sixth game since Sept. 23 with foot and knee injuries. Nick O’Leary is starting in his place.Colts center Ryan Kelly is out with a sprained ligament in his left knee.Arizona’s Budda Baker, who is fourth among defensive backs with 73 tackles, is inactive for the Cardinals‘ game against the Chargers in Los Angeles. It is the second straight game the second-year defensive back has missed due to a knee injury.Broncos inside linebacker Brandon Marshall missed his third consecutive game with a knee injury while Pittsburgh’s Chukwuma Okorafor started in place of right tackle Marcus Gilbert, who missed his fifth straight game with a knee injury.In the early games, Tom Brady started at quarterback for the New England Patriots after he had been listed as questionable for their game against the Jets with an illness and a sore knee. He also had his favorite target back as tight end Rob Gronkowski was active after he missed the Patriots’ last two games with ankle and back injuries.The Jets got wide receiver Robby Anderson back after he missed New York’s last game two weeks ago with an ankle injury. Left guard James Carpenter was out with a shoulder injury and starting safety Marcus Maye was also sidelined with shoulder and thumb injuries.Two of the league’s top wide receivers were inactive with Bengals star A.J. Green out for the third straight game with a toe injury and the Panthers‘ Devin Funchess out with a back injury.The Panthers did catch a break with veteran wide receiver Torrey Smith returning from a four-week absence due to a knee injury, while the Seahawks had top wide receiver active after Doug Baldwin had been called a game-time decision by coach Pete Carroll because of a groin injury.Jaguars defensive tackle Marcell Dareus was inactive due to a back injury, missing his first trip back to Buffalo since the Bills traded him to Jacksonville last season.Bills tight end Charles Clay missed his second game due to a hamstring injury, while rookie Wyatt Teller started his second consecutive game at left guard in place of Vladimir Ducasse.Lamar Jackson started again for Baltimore in place of injured quarterback Joe Flacco, and running back Alex Collins was inactive for the Ravens‘ game against Oakland with a foot injury.Here are the inactives for Sunday’s games:PITTSBURGH-DENVERSteelers: RT Marcus Gilbert (knee), DE Stephon Tuitt (elbow), QB Mason Rudolph, WR Justin Hunter, S Marcus Allen, LB Matthew Thomas, OT Zach BannerBroncos: ILB Brandon Marshall (knee), S Dymonte Thomas (ankle), S Shamarko Thomas, ILB Alexander Johnson, DE DeMarcus Walker, G Sam Jones, G Nico FalahMIAMI-INDIANAPOLISDolphins: QB David Fales, WR Jakeem Grant, G Isaac Asiata, C Wesley Johnson, OT Zach Sterup, DE Jonathan Woodard, TE A.J. DerbyColts: TE Mo Alie-Cox, OL Denzelle Good, TE Ryan Hewitt, C Ryan Kelly, DT Hassan Ridgeway, TE Erik Swoope, RB Jonathan WilliamsARIZONA-LOS ANGELES CHARGERSCardinals: QB Charles Kanoff, WR Chad Williams, LB Deone Bucannon, S Rudy Ford Andy Isabella Jersey , S Budda Baker, OL D.J. Humphries, OL Colby GossettChargers: CB Trevor Williams, CB Jeff Richards, DE Chris Landrum, C Cole Toner, OT Trent Scott, G Forrest Lamp, NT Brandon MebaneNEW ENGLAND-NEW YORK JETSPatriots: TE Dwayne Allen, S Nate Ebner, DL Keionta Davis, OL Matt Tobin, DB Duke Dawson, DE Derek Rivers, OL James FerentzJets: QB Sam Darnold, LG James Carpenter, WR Deontay Burnett, S Marcus Maye, WR Rishard Matthews, CB Derrick Jones, OLB Jeremiah AttaochuNEW YORK GIANTS-PHILADELPHIAGiants: DE Kerry Wynn, QB Kyle Lauletta, DB Tony Lippett, S Kamrin Moore, C Evan Brown, WR Jawill Davis, DT John JenkinsEagles: LB Jordan Hicks, CB Sidney Jones, CB Avonte Maddox, CB Jalen Mills, G Matt Pryor, RB Darren Sproles, QB Nate SudfeldOAKLAND-BALTIMORERaiders: DE Fadol Brown, WR Martavis Bryant, CB Leon Hall, G/T Denver Kirkland Brian Burns Jersey , LB Emmanuel Lamur, T Justin Murray, OL Ian SilbermanRavens: QB Joe Flacco, RB Alex Collins, WR Jordan Lasley, LB Tim Williams, CB Tavon Young, G/T James Hurst, DT Zach SeilerCLEVELAND-CINCINNATIBrowns: QB Drew Stanton, WR Da’Mari Scottj, DB Juston Burris, OL Desmond Harrison, TE Pharaoh Brown, DL Chad Thomas, DL Carl DavisBengals: WR A.J. Green, LT Cordy Glenn, WR Josh Malone, CB Dre Kirkpatrick, LB Nick Vigil, DL Christian Ringo, DL Kasim EdebaliSEATTLE-CAROLINASeahawks: RB C.J. Prosise, C Joey Hunt, G Jordan Simmons, DE Branden Jackson, DT Poona Ford, LB K.J. Wright, CB Kalan ReedPanthers: WR Devin Funchess, RB Kenjon Barner, G Amini Silatolu, G Brendan Mahon, DE Efe Obada, RB Travaris Cadet, LB Andre SmithJACKSONVILLE-BUFFALOJaguars: DT Marcell Dareus, WR DJ Clark Jr., CB Quenton Meeks, DE Lerentee McCray http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/greg-little-jersey-authentic , OL Josh Walker, OL Corey Robinson, OL RB Dave WilliamsBills: QB Derek Anderson, WR Ray-Ray McCloud, CB Ryan Lewis, TE Charles Clay, OL Vladimir Ducasse, OL Ike Boettger, OL Conor McDermottSAN FRANCISCO-TAMPA BAY49ers: LB Reuben Foster, WR Pierre Garcon, G Joshua Garnett, WR Marquise Goodwin, RB Alfred Morris, T Shon Coleman, D.J. JonesBuccaneers: QB Ryan Griffin, LB Lavonte David, S Justin Evans, CB M.J. Stewart, RB Ronald Jones II, S Godwin Igwebuike, DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches Ryan Tannehill fielded questions on Twitter this week, with followers asking about his fresh-water fishing preference (open face reel), whether he could play receiver in the NFL (no way), and what kept him going when he missed all of last season (faith, family, friends and teammates).The social media audience was too polite to ask the question on the mind of every Miami Dolphins fan: When will Tannehill win a postseason game, or at least play in one?He doesn’t know the answer anyway. But with his first game in 21 months looming Sunday, the 30-year-old quarterback begins a season more optimistic than ever.“I feel more ready for this year than I’ve ever felt before,” Tannehill said Wednesday. “I feel more confident, I would say, in the guys that we have and the path that we’re on. Are we there yet? No. But the standards that we have established in training camp and throughout the offseason, how guys come to work each day pushing to get better, that’s what excites me more than I’ve ever been.”Tannehill said he has never been so confident in his offensive line. He likes his team’s depth at the skill positions, including veteran newcomers Frank Gore, Danny Amendola and Albert Wilson, and rookie tight end Mike Gesicki. And he’s increasingly comfortable with the offensive system under third-year coach Adam Gase.“I feel more confident in fully playing the position than I ever have Will Grier Jersey , and everything it entails,” Tannehill said. “It might not be every play you see it, but I know when certain situations come up, I’m going to be quicker to react and make the right decision and not have to think about it.”Teammates praise Tannehill’s mastery of the offense.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins sign hometown WR Allen Hurns to 1-year contractNew Dolphins coach Brian Flores has his own daily workout at training campDolphins assistant coach Jim Caldwell takes leave of absence to address health issuesTwo-time Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones rejoins Dolphins after skipping voluntary practicesDolphins QBs Josh Rosen, Ryan Fitzpatrick embrace battle for No. 1 job“Seeing how prepared and comfortable he is, it’s contagious for the other guys,” Gesicki said.But can Tannehill win? His career record is 37-40. He became the Dolphins’ starter as a rookie in 2012, and their only playoff berth since then was in 2016, when he suffered a season-ending knee injury in Week 14.Tannehill re-injured his left knee in training camp last year, wiping out his 2017 season. He says he’s now 100 percent, and looked it during the exhibition season.“He has taken hold of this offense, and he has made it his own,” Gase said.The Dolphins went 6-10 without Tannehill last year, and prognosticators say they’ll have a losing season with him. But doubters may forget how well Tannehill was playing when he first hurt his knee.In his final eight games of 2016 — his most recent games — he had a passer rating of 100.1, and the Dolphins went 7-1. While he says he’s a better quarterback now, Gase agrees.“I love working with him,” Gase said. “I love how he does everything from the time he gets in the building until the time he leaves. He really has shown me a lot, especially on the practice field, with how intense he is and how he treats every day like a game.”As the biggest star on a team under the radar, Tannehill has embraced a leadership role more than ever, and raised his profile off the field, such as with the Twitter Q&A.“I’m just trying to engage a little bit more with fans and give them a little window into my life,” he said.That includes his wife, Lauren, and their 2-year-old son, Steel. One Twitter video Tannehill posted this week features Steel showing off his throwing arm by lobbing a rock a few feet in the backyard.“Obviously we have a little work to do,” dad says on the video.“It was actually a good throw,” he confessed with a laugh Wednesday. “Lauren is like, ‘He actually made a good throw. Why did you have to trash him like that?’ I’m like, ‘I guess for the price of comedy, right?'”Tannehill laughed again. When it comes to grading the throwing arms in his family, things don’t get serious until Sunday.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Todd Gurley probably would have won his first NFL
Floyd was released by the Cardinals a short time later

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz