And the next renovation project for the home of the Saints

#1 von zhangzk , 30.09.2019 05:28

A full 45 years after it was built D.K. Metcalf Jersey , the Superdome keeps going. keeps going forward.Via Anthony McAuley of NOLA.com, the Louisiana Bond Commission has authorized the sale of up to $350 million in bonds to fund a $450 million stadium upgrade that will keep the Saints in town for at least the next several decades.The team’s lease at the Superdome expires in 2025, and a variety of alternatives were considered for the next construction project at the Superdome — including the construction of a new stadium. After realizing that a new stadium would cost roughly $2 billion http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-barton-jersey , the decision was made to upgrade the existing building.There was a time when it seemed that the late Tom Benson was intent on moving the team, perhaps to San Antonio. In the aftermath of the 2005 hurricane that devastated the area, the bond strengthened between the Saints and New Orleans. It’s inconceivable to think of the team playing anywhere else. The Lions released safety Glover Quin this month in a move that didn’t take anyone by surprise after the Lions drafted Tracy Walker last year and reduced Quin’s playing time so that the rookie could get on the field more often.Quin saw things playing out that way ahead of the 2018 season. During an appearance on Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , Quin said he “actually tried to get out of my contract going into the season” because he could see where things were heading under head coach Matt Patricia.Quin added that he didn’t expect the team to say yes because they were young at safety behind him with Walker and Quandre Diggs and he got the answer he was expecting.“It was kind of this thing where if I ask them and they tell me no, OK, that’s cool http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-phil-haynes-jersey ,” Quin said, via Dave Birkett of the . “But what if they would have told me yeah? What if they would have felt the same way? ‘OK, well Ugo Amadi Jersey , yeah, we’re going to go in a different direction. If you don’t want to be a part of it, we’ll give you an opportunity to move on. We’ve got some clauses Dwayne Haskins Jersey , we can get out of the contract,’ all that good stuff. What if they would have said that?”Quin hasn’t been linked to any other teams since being released and said at the end of the 2018 season that he wasn’t sure he’d continue playing in 2019. He said on the podcast that he’s in a “good situation” while he waits to see if there will be any opportunities he wants to pursue on that front.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

.Acting owner Christopher Johnson said Sunday
Here’s a crazy thought: The Houston Texans

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz