for the Bulls. They did a great job of getting to

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 02.08.2018 08:09

GLASGOW, Scotland - Canadian wrestlers earned two gold medals and a bronze Tuesday at the Commonwealth Games. Marc Staal Jersey . Ottawas Erica Wiebe claimed gold in the womens 75-kilogram event, and later Korey Jarvis won gold in the mens 125-kilo competition. Wiebe won all four of her matches, capping her run by defeating Indian wrestler Jyoti by pinfall. She also beat Englands Sophie Edwards, Cameroons Annabel Ali and Nigerias Blessing Onyebuchi on points. "To win in a high pressure situation was big," said Wiebe. "I was feeling it today, I was feeling the pressure and I put a lot on myself, but this is what I need going into the next two years I need to continue to win and continue to win in situations like this." Ali won silver while Onyebuchi took bronze. "When I won it was emotional," said Wiebe. "This is what I have been thinking about and dreaming about. It was awesome to have that moment for myself, the first time that I did this at a big event," said Wiebe. "I have never had my anthem played so I was thinking about that before I went out there and that is what I was wrestling for today." Jarvis defeated Rajeev Tomar in the mens 125-kilo final, outscoring the Indian 3-0. "I didnt get as much offence going as what I would have wanted to," said Jarvis. "I thought I would have been able to move him a lot more, but he is a pretty big guy and pretty solid in his position, but I ended up persevering." Jarvis was a silver medallist four years ago in New Delhi. "It was a tight win, but it was too long," he said. "The silver medal in Delhi haunted my dreams, glad I got the gold here." Tomar took silver, while Englands Chinu XXX and Nigerias Sinivie Boltic took bronze. Also Tuesday, Jasmine Mian of Barrie, Ont., won bronze in the womens 48-kilogram event, defeating Nigerias Rosemary Nweke 13-2 in a bronze-medal match. "I was eager this morning to make that gold medal final. I was a little hesitant and not myself," said Mian. "After I had a loss I woke up and said You know what, I am here and have to do the best I can, stop focusing on the outcome and wrestle my match." Adam Graves Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Tie Domi Jersey . Yoenis Cespedes proved he can play through a hurting right heel, giving Scott Kazmir and the As a spark with a pair of RBIs that helped spoil the Minnesota Twins home opener with an 8-3 victory on Monday. http://www.officialrangersproshop.com/Rangers-Kevin-Hayes-Adidas-Jersey/ . -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season.CHICAGO - Pau Gasol feels healthy and comfortable. The 34-year-old veteran even thinks he can leap higher after previously dealing with knee problems.It looks as if he is on his way to a big year with the Chicago Bulls.Gasol had 29 points, 16 rebounds and five blocked shots, and the Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 109-104 in overtime on Saturday night.The last couple years, I had issues with my knees. I couldnt really jump as much as Im jumping now, said Gasol, who had a career-high nine blocked shots in his previous game. Not that Im jumping super high, maybe an inch more.Aaron Brooks added 19 points for the Bulls (24-10), who won for the ninth time in 10 games. Taj Gibson and Derrick Rose had 12 points apiece.Evan Turner scored 24 of his 29 points after halftime, but Boston dropped to 2-6 since trading Rajon Rondo to Dallas on Dec. 18. Avery Bradley had 17 points for the Celtics (11-20).The Bulls were without starters Jimmy Butler (bereavement leave) and Mike Dunleavy (right ankle). Rookie Nikola Mirotic scored 10 points in his first start, and Kirk Hinrich replaced Butler for the Bulls ninth different starting lineup of the season.They do what they need to do to win, obviously, even when theyre not playing well, Turner said.The Celtics were coming off a 119-101 loss to Rondo and the Mavericks on Friday. Jared Sullinger scored 16 points in Bostons fourth consecutive road loss.Rose stole the ball and passed to Joakim Noah, who found Gasol for a layup for a 103-99 lead with 2:21 left in overtime. Two Gasol free throws and a Rose layup extended the lead to 107-103 with 24.8 seconds left. The Bulls then held on despite going 2 for 4 at the line in the final eight seconds.It was Gasols 17th double-double in his first season with the Bulls. He is averaging 18 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.4 blocks pper game. James Patrick Jersey. .Hes playing really good basketball for us and he definitely adds a very different, unique and very positive dimension to our team, Noah said.The Bulls shot 37 per cent from the field and committed 18 turnovers. The Celtics shot 45 per cent and turned the ball over 22 times.A Gasol jumper and free throw gave the Bulls a 98-95 lead with 1:13 left in regulation. Green made two free throws to cut the lead to one. Gibson was fouled with 22.7 seconds left and made one of two free throws, and Sullinger scored on a putback with 2.6 seconds left to tie it at 99.Brooks then missed a 3 at the buzzer.NEW ROLEThe Bulls liked what they saw from Mirotic at small forward. He had eight rebounds and four assists. He also helped limit Jeff Green to 4-for-18 shooting and 11 points.He tried to figure out offensively all the moves and positions and spots he had to be at, Gasol said. That affected maybe his rhythm a little bit and his shot. Defensively, he did a great job on Jeff Green, really hustled.TIP-INSCeltics: G Jameer Nelson (sprained ankle) missed the game. ... The Celtics were 9 for 11 at the line, compared to 29 for 40 for the Bulls. They did a great job of getting to the line, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. I thought it was a pretty well-called game. We just fouled them too much.Bulls: Dunleavy is day to day after injuring his right ankle in Thursdays 106-101 victory over Denver. Hes still sore, so we cant put him out there right now, coach Tom Thibodeau said. Well see where he is tomorrow and go from there. Dunleavy had yet to miss a game with the Bulls since joining the team in 2013. ... Roses shooting woes continued. He was 5 for 18 from the field and is 19 for 78 over his last four games.UP NEXTCeltics: Host Charlotte on Monday.Bulls: Host Houston on Monday. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

9 and 2003, while Vinces wife, Linda McMahon, has twice run for S
two doubles, three home runs and six RBIs. He was released June 22. He was an All-Star in 2003 wi

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz