The book is the dripping

#1 von ylq , 21.08.2019 08:19

The book is the dripping water of the stream, and the waves of the soul are sent out. The book is a little bit of brilliance in the spring rain. The power of fraternity is in the days of our growth. We once embraced the sun, bathed in the rain, and experienced happiness. Enjoy happiness. But maybe it's born with it. When life is accompanied by laughter, it is often mixed with troubles, mixed with sorrow and even pain. Only the words that are like the flower of the heavenly girl, leaving a delicate fragrance for the human world, it becomes a way for us to tilt the joys and sorrows, and at the same time build a "greenhouse" for the soul Newport Cigarettes. The book, like a poem, has joy and sorrow, like the mother's arms to give the child care, let your emotional sails play the other side; it is like a painting, branding the morning glow and the sun. Like the rain of spring, the opportunity to moisten the earth, let the seeds of happiness sprout in your heart; it is like a cup of tea, full of bitterness and sweetness, like the fruit of green barley blending into the spring of the spring, let your sky draw a different kind of Color... Listen, knowing the tweet adds color to this monotonous life; see, all the creatures are tirelessly enjoying the abundant sunshine Wholesale Cigarettes, the moisturizing rain dew Parliament Cigarettes... whenever, in this beautiful and colorful world, the sky At the end of the world, every corner of the Sea Horn always forms a beautiful landscape in our hearts, and books record every moment that shocks the soul. The books made my original writings smashed. The days when books accompany me are happy and profound; the days of books accompanying me are quiet and far-reaching. Looking at the blue sky, looking at the white clouds, looking at the green trees, watching the safflower, and then looking at the books---- it uses words to describe our unique life and interpret our alternative childhood.

Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

At the time of the spring
rofile the key players and c

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz