SOCHI, Russia -- Martin St. [url=http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-brian-dozier-twins-jersey/] Brian Dozier Jersey[/url] .

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 02.02.2018 07:44

SOCHI, Russia -- Martin St. Brian Dozier Jersey . Louis is going to get a chance to represent his country at the Winter Olympics after all. Hockey Canada announced today that the 38-year-old Tampa Bay forward will replace injured Lightning teammate Steven Stamkos on Canadas mens hockey team at the Sochi Olympics. "I heard from Stammer that he wasnt going to go, so I knew it was a possibility," St. Louis told reporters in Tampa on Thursday. "So I guess I was prepared for it." St. Louis said he felt bad for Stamkos, who tried hard to come back from a broken right tibia he suffered in a Nov. 11 NHL game before being ruled out of Olympic competition by the Lightnings medical staff on Wednesday. "I think weve got to understand how hard hes tried and worked to put himself in the position hes in and give himself a chance," St. Louis said. "Obviously hes disappointed and Im disappointed for him. Stammers a true professional and hes done everything he can this past month to get back to the lightning first and hopefully to Team Canada." St. Louis was considered one of Canadas most surprising snubs when Canadas team was first announced, along with Philadelphia forward Claude Giroux and Pittsburgh forward James Neal. The Laval, Que., native led the league in points in the 2012-13 shortened season with 17 goals and 43 assists in 48 games. He is having another strong campaign in 2013-14 with 54 points (25 goals, 29 assists) in 56 games, good for 11th in the league. "I dont see this as Marty replacing me, I see it as Marty deserving a spot on this team and going over and hopefully bringing back a gold medal," said Stamkos in the same news conference. St. Louis has won two World Championship silver medals for Canada over his career. He played in the 2006 Turin Olympics, scoring two goals and an assist in Canadas disappointing seventh-place finish. St. Louis went on a 10-game point streak (eight goals, six assists) for the Lightning after first being left off Canadas team, announced on Jan. 7. He said the snub had nothing to do with his increased production, but his play of late might have given him the edge over Giroux and Neal. "I dont think its motivation. Ive been motivated the past four years ... the past 10 years. If youre not motivated, youre not even considered for these things. His speed could be a benefit to Canada, which has struggled in the Olympics when playing on the larger international ice surface. Canada won gold in Salt Lake City in 2002 and in Vancouver in 2010 playing in NHL-style arenas, but was left off the podium in Nagano, Japan in 1998 and Turin, Italy in 2006. "Obviously its a bigger ice surface. It think my quickness, my speed ... thats what Im going to rely on," St. Louis said. "Its a different game, but I think whatever game plan we come up with, its going to be well thought-out." Stamkos is confident that his teammate can fill any position on Team Canada. "Hes going to go over there and play whatever role possible. I personally think hes going to play a big role," said Stamkos. "The character that he has, the way hes played in big-game situations in the past. I mean, hes won individual awards, hes won the team championships, hes been in those situations. "Its not like its a young guy thats never been in these situations before filling in for someone. This is a guy who can step in and play any role asked." Tony Oliva Jersey .Y. - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda. Paul Molitor Jersey . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-bartolo-colon-twins-jersey/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night.LONDON -- Real Madrids 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this weeks Associated Press global football poll. Madrid edged Bayern Munich by three points to take team of the week honours for the second time this season. It was even closer in the player poll, where Munichs Arjen Robben beat Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo by two votes. Robben scored a hat trick in Bayerns 5-1 Bundesliga victory, also against Schalke, and runner-up Ronaldo managed a brace against Schalke in the Champions League. "Bayern Munich have gone unbeaten for an incredible 48 Bundesliga games and dont just beat opponents: They hammer them," Richard Jolly of ESPN said. Tom Timmermann of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch sympathized with Schalkes tough week. "What in the name of soccer did Schalke 04 have to do to get a schedule where it played Bayern Munich and Real Madrid in a span of four days? Thats inhumane," Timmermann said. "And Schalkes in fourth place in the Bundesliga." Manchester City was third in the team vote after coming from behind to win the League Cup final against Sunderland 3-1. Yaya Toure, who levelled for City in the second half at Wembley wiith a curling long-range strike, was sixth in the poll, tied with Carlos Tevez. Custom Minnesota Twins Jerseys. Tevez led fourth-place Juventus to a 2-0 away win over AC Milan. "It was impressive the way Carlos Tevez played this game: He was everywhere, showing a real fighting spirit, working hard for the team and scoring an amazing goal," panellist Aurelio Capldi of RAI Sport in Italy said. "He is now the Serie A top scorer." Chelsea was fifth after its 4-1 victory against Fulham saw it move four points ahead at the top of the Premier League, after Arsenal lost to Stoke 1-0. Germany attacker Andre Schurrle scored a second-half hat trick for Chelsea and enters the poll for the first time this season in third position. Robert Lewandowski of Borussia Dortmund was fourth, and Luis Suarez fifth after scoring on his 100th Premier League appearance for Liverpool as it won 3-0 away at Southampton to rise to second in the league. "The Uruguayan international striker creates, performs and leads his team higher and higher," Manos Staramopoulos of Eleftheros Typos in Greece said. After Tevez and Toure, the rest of the top 10 were Lionel Messi, Aritz Aduriz of Athletic Bilbao, and Karim Benzema of Real Madrid. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/chris-pontius-usa-jersey/]Chris Pontius Jersey[/url] .com) -
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. [url=http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/authentic-michael-bennett-s eahawks-jersey/]Michael Bennett Jersey

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz