ed the ball away, dove to the court and called timeout to ensure the Hawks kept possession. The crowd gave him an appreciative c

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 31.07.2018 07:58

BOSTON -- The suddenly high-scoring Boston Bruins are showing no mercy, even for the departed goalie who led them to the Stanley Cup. Darius Leonard Jersey . Milan Lucic scored twice and the Bruins spoiled Tim Thomas first game in Boston as a visitor with a 6-2 win over the Florida Panthers on Tuesday night. "I think I mightve enjoyed myself watching the State of the Union more," said Thomas, not a big fan of President Barack Obama, who delivered the speech at the same time as the Bruins were beating the Panthers for the sixth straight time. "No, probably not." In 2011, Thomas didnt accompany his teammates to the White House for the ceremony with Obama marking their championship that year. Boston scored six goals for the third straight game, following road wins of 6-1 and 6-3. The Atlantic Division leaders improved to 5-0-1 in their last six games. Why all that scoring for a team known for its defence? "Weve been able to get out of our zone cleanly and establish the rush," Lucic said. They kept going to the very end, with Carl Soderberg charging into the crease where an angry Thomas swung his stick, hitting Soderberg in the helmet with 4 seconds left. "With less than a minute left in the game and theyre up by four goals," Thomas said, "I took exception to that." Soderberg proclaimed his innocence. "I was just going for the rebound," he said. "We cant stop playing." Even if the opposing goalie was Thomas, who won the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP with the Bruins in 2011. He spent one more season with them, took last season off and then joined the Panthers. "Tims always going to be a part of this organization for what hes done," Boston coach Claude Julien said, "but we just have to look at him as the opposing goalie." Zdeno Chara, Reilly Smith, Shawn Thornton and David Krejci also scored for Boston, which led 4-0 until Brad Boyes connected for Florida with 2:33 left in the second period. Dmitry Kulikov added a power-play goal for the Panthers 4 minutes into the third. "All four lines are putting the puck in the net," Krejci said. "Thats good to see." Fans applauded lightly when Thomas was introduced as the starting goalie. But after Thornton made it 5-2 just more than 8 minutes into the third period, they derisively chanted, "Thomas! Thomas!" "I didnt really hear it too much," Thomas said. "There were really not a lot of feelings." Thomas played against the Bruins for the first time on Oct. 17 in Bostons 3-2 win at Florida. He travelled with the Panthers to Boston but did not play Nov. 7 in the Bruins 4-1 victory. For the second consecutive game, the Bruins were the early aggressors, outshooting the Panthers 19-8 in the first period. On Monday night, Boston took 18 of the first 20 shots in a 6-3 win over the New York Islanders. Lucic gave the Bruins a 1-0 lead at 7:41 of the first period on a rebound after Thomas stopped Jarome Iginlas shot from the right circle. Lucic was initially credited with the second goal less than 8 minutes later when Charas 45-foot shot from the right appeared to hit him before bouncing over Thomas and trickling into the net. The scoring was changed when it was determined that the puck hit Thomas glove, not Lucic. But that didnt stop a few spectators from throwing hats on the ice early in the second, thinking Lucic had completed a hat trick when he scored his 15th of the season on a short backhand. Smith made it 4-0 with his team-leading 18th goal at 14:54 of the second on a pass across the slot from Soderberg. He beat Thomas to the open side of the net. "That wasnt (Thomas) best game," Panthers coach Peter Horachek said, "but I dont think there were a lot of solid efforts by many of the players." After Boyes ruined Tuukka Rasks bid for his fourth shutout in 13 decisions, Kulikov made it 4-2. His goal ended an 0-for-43 power-play drought for the Panthers over their previous 13 games and the first two periods Tuesday. Rask finished with 28 saves. NOTES: Sean Bergenheims assist on Kulikovs goal was his 150th NHL point. It came in his 100th game with the Panthers. ... Bruins forward Chris Kelly played for the first time since missing 22 games with a broken leg. ... Boston is 12-2 in its last 14 home games. Ryan Grant Jersey . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. Quenton Nelson Colts Jersey .com) - Markus Granlund scored the game-winning goal as the Calgary Flames used an early offensive flurry to defeat the Los Angeles Kings, 2-1, on Monday. http://www.coltsproshopnfl.com/AUTHENTIC-MARSHALL-FAULK-COLTS-JERSEY/ . Jose Bautista homered for the fifth straight game in the sixth inning, following a two-out solo homer by Melky Cabrera. Edwin Encarnacion led off the seventh with a homer to tie the game 3-3 and, with two out in the seventh, Munenori Kawasaki came through with the two-out single to score pinch-runner Steve Tolleson with what proved to be the winning run.ATLANTA - Kyle Korver got out ahead of the break, took a pass from Al Horford and saw a clear path to the basket.It was time to show his teammates that he really can dunk.With Korver providing the highlight of the night with his first slam in more than two years, the Atlanta Hawks cruised past the Indiana Pacers 110-91 on Wednesday night, tying the franchise record with their 14th straight victory.Even though it was another balanced effort, led by DeMarre Carroll and Jeff Teague scoring 17 points apiece, everyone wanted to chime in on Korvers above-the-rim exploits.Its been a while, Korver said, looking over at teammate Dennis Schroder with a big smile. Dennis didnt think I could dunk. He asked me if that was my first one ever.Actually, it was the 16th in a 12-year NBA career, according to STATS, but Korvers first since Nov. 16, 2012, at Sacramento — a span of 198 games.I didnt even know it was him, Horford said. Once he got it, I didnt think he would dunk it. He caught me by surprise.With the victory, which improved the Hawks conference-leading record to a stunning 35-8, Mike Budenholzer clinched a spot as the Eastern coach in next months All-Star Game in New York City.I had hoped you wouldnt mention that, said Budenholzer, in his second season as Atlantas coach after a long stint as an assistant to Gregg Popovich at San Antonio.Budenholzer should be taking several players with him. The Hawks romped to their 28th victory in the last 30 games, showing the kind of teamwork that has become their trademark in a season no one saw coming.Its a great honour, but I think its the players that put you in that position, the coach said. Were the fortunate ones who get the honour of coaching an All-Star Game. Ill do my best to enjoy it.Ten Atlanta players scored before halftime, with the pesky Carroll leading the way. All five starters finished in double figures, and Pero Antic chipped in off the bench with 12 points.C.J. Miles led the Pacers with 18 points. Indiana shot just 39.7 per cent and lost its sixth in a row.Theyre a team thats hot and were not playing very well, said the Pacers Luis Scola. We had a bad game and this is what happened.The Hawks seized control latee in the second by simply outworking the Pacers. Matt Slauson Jersey. After David West let a pass slip through his hands and roll back across the midcourt line, he paused briefly in frustration while Teague raced by him to scoop up the loose ball for an uncontested layup.Indiana missed on its next possession, and Antic knocked down a 3-pointer. Just like that, the home team had stretched its lead to 47-32.Up 52-41 at halftime, the Hawks quickly put things away at the start of the third, burying the Pacers from the 3-point stripe. Paul Millsap, Teague and Carroll all swished from long range in a 13-4 spurt that made it 65-45.Carroll wasnt done. After the Pacers deflected one of his passes, he hustled for the loose ball, drove for the basket and put up a shot that rimmed out. Antic rebounded, whipped it back outside, and the Hawks passed all the way around the arc, setting up Carroll for an open 3-pointer from the corner.Nothing but net.A few seconds later, with his team up by 25, Carroll knocked the ball away, dove to the court and called timeout to ensure the Hawks kept possession. The crowd gave him an appreciative cheer on the way to the bench.They dont call me the Junkyard Dog for nothing, said Carroll, who bounced around to four teams before finding a home in Atlanta. I dont take anything for granted.ALL STARSBudenholzer is the first Hawks coach since Lenny Wilkens in 1994 to lead a team at the All-Star Game. Budenholzers staff will include Kenny Atkinson, Darvin Ham, Taylor Jenkins, Charles Lee, Neven Spahija and Ben Sullivan.TIP-INSPacers: This is their third losing streak of at least six games. ... The starting frontcourt — West, Roy Hibbert and Solomon Hill — combined for just 20 points.Hawks: Atlanta tied the record for consecutive wins set during the 1993-94 season, when they finished with the best record in the East. ... The Hawks shot 50 per cent from the field, including 13 of 29 from 3-point range.UP NEXTPacers: Play the fourth in a five-game road trip when they travel to Miami on Friday night.Hawks: Host Oklahoma City on Friday night, the third in a seven-game homestand.___Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

n Phaneuf, who hails from Edmonton and was invited to Hockey Canadas orientation camp in the summer, "so Im in the middle, thats
The top three contenders in each division for the PFA Fans Player of the Month for February have been revealed - so vote now and

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz