www.thetitanslockerroom.com

#1 von hongwei28 , 13.06.2019 03:12

The Green Bay Packers have requested to interview Titans offensive coordinator per Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network:The #Packers have requested #Titans OC Matt LaFleur Derrick Henry Jersey White , source said.— Ian Rapoport..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastReport: Packers request to interview Titans OC Matt LaFleurNew,180commentsByJimmy Morris@jmorrisMCMDec 31, 2018,5:11pm CSTShareTweetShareShareReport: Packers request to interview Titans OC Matt LaFleurChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe Green Bay Packers have requested to interview Titans offensive coordinator per Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network:Now, if you are like me, the first word out of your mouth when you saw this report was “Why?”. If I had an answer to that question I would give it to you. I didn’t see anything from LaFleur this season that would make him an attractive candidate for a head coaching position.Honestly, I really don’t want this to happen Josh Kline Jersey White , and not because I think LaFleur is some great offensive mind. I don’t want it to happen because I would love for Marcus Mariota to be able to stay in this system for another season. It would not be great if he had to start all over again.The head coaching candidates seem to be pretty underwhelming this cycle. It sounds like Adam Gase and maybe even Vance Joseph are going to get new jobs right away. A couple of teams have already requested to interview Mike Munchak. Jeffery Simmons is an absolute stud and Jim Wyatt says that the Titans have taken notice of him. I would be THRILLED if he was the pick at 19. A guy I would not be thrilled with at 19 is Irv Smith...."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastTitans News: Just Add NastinessNew,95commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareTitans News: Just Add NastinessKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsJeffery Simmons is an absolute stud and Jim Wyatt says that the Titans have taken notice of him. I would be THRILLED if he was the pick at 19. A guy I would not be thrilled with at 19 is Irv Smith. He’s a good player, don’t get me wrong, but not with Bradbury and Wilkins on the board. Former Titan ATV announced his retirement from the NFL. Pour one out for the #realist. Brian Orakpo says the Titans got a great leader and role model in Cameron Wake. Clay Matthews is headed to the Rams. If this was 5 years ago, I’d say it’s a good move, but in 2019 it’s not very good. Matthews is about as washed as they come.

hongwei28  
hongwei28

e cost savings on ev
www.buccaneersjerseysproshop.com

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz