On the bus, I was sitting b

#1 von ylq , 12.06.2019 04:52

On the bus, I was sitting behind a grandmother and her little granddaughter. The little girl was about five or six years old and carrying a very small cartoon backpack. She was very sensible. Grandma kept peeling her favorite oranges, and her smiling eyes revealed her happiness. She said thank you grandma. What is the happiest and beautiful thing in the world? Maybe we know a little, forget some, save some, and share it with people who can give the most relatives, so most of the happiness comes from the love of the family and the good times with them. I looked at the afternoon outside the street and thought about something. I suddenly heard a small hand in my ear, brother, please eat oranges! I was scared by the enthusiasm of the little girl. I wanted to be taken out of a reverie, then turned to smile and looked at her and her grandmother, took her kindness, and she took a peeled orange. Put it in my hand, the grandmother next to me turned to look at me and smiled and said, eat it, she personally peeled it. Then the little girl sent another peeled orange to the aunt's place in their former position. He smiled and said, Auntie, please eat oranges! The aunt quickly took over the orange in her hand and said that the younger sister is really sensible Marlboro Cigarettes, and her grandmother laughed very happily behind, saying that there is something delicious and willing to take it out and others. share it. The little girl said with a spoiled tone, because Dad said that when I was a child, I was very embarrassed. The little girl��s words made us laugh. Grandma brought her to her arms, how old you are! The little girl and her little hands played with a little scorpion and began to twist a little, but Dad said that, when I was a child, I was very embarrassed. Looking at my grandmother, she said that she said that you are not arrogant when you are still in your mother's stomach, so that your mother is not so hard. The little girl seemed to understand her grandmother. Then I went back and asked my daddy girl and her grandmother to get into the crowd after they got off the bus. It disappeared into the line and the sunset in the afternoon was sprinkled through the window. My body, warm, I want a happy warmth to come to my heart. "When I was a child, I was very embarrassed." I thought about what the little girl said when I was young. When I was young, when I was a child Marlboro Gold, did my grandmother listen to you very seriously when I was a child? Have done things that you are not at ease, or your tolerance and love when you are young, so be willing to be free, let me fly in the direction of happiness, just as you are deeply in love. Question, did the girlfriend find it? I don't talk in my mouth, but I think, is it the age to talk about marriage, we are very concerned about such things. He looked at my unspoken look, and every time I asked you to do this Newport Cigarettes, I simply didn't ask again. But when I mentioned him, I envied the feelings between him and his girlfriend. Although they didn't come together in the end, they had loved each other in that relationship, quarreling and running through. Love does not enter marriage Cigarettes Online, not to say that it does not love. Maybe like he said, maybe we still don't know what marriage can bring us? It may be really happy to have mutual affection and deep love, and we may not dare to end such happiness too soon. He is full of a full beer and dry! I saw him drinking it. Some words I didn't dare to ask too much. In fact, I was afraid of touching his painful place, but I couldn't help but ask euphemistically. Does she still contact you? Maybe think about it, he looked up and thought about it. Then why don't you contact her actively, I asked. He smiled awkwardly, and poured a glass of wine, yes, I saw her wedding photo in her circle of friends. Oh, I will be suspicious of a word. Do you feel ironic? No, since she found happiness, then bless her! In the daytime, I saw some redness in his eyes, but turned to smile and said, in fact, I am also very envious of you, at least that of her, she has not let you have mixed feelings. Don't make fun of me, so we all laughed. The emotional experience has taught me how to do it. When I stop him, I want to prevent him from being too painful to indulge in the feelings of the past. In fact, you can come out. I also know that it takes a little time, but every Everyone will come out. We bid farewell to the crossroads of the visit to the road. He walked across the road from the car to the car and finally disappeared into the street dotted with neon lights. I walked back alone along the wetland of the visit to the lake road. The wind was very cold in the evening of November. The lake wind blowing in the wetland lake brought a scent through the grove. What kind of plant taste? Walking along the streetlights, I walked through the jungle fence and planted a hyacinth in a vast open space. In November, I met happiness, met me, and met happiness Carton Of Cigarettes.
Related articles:
Carton Of Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

Beauty, if only the south
The lending company or bank often provid

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz