n to live there for a full four

#1 von ylq , 31.05.2019 03:27

n to live there for a full four years. I remember on a Mid-Autumn Festival, my mother took me for a walk by the river. The beautiful moon was hanging high in the sky like a lemon. We walked, she followed, we walked over Pingjiang Road and turned into the alley. Still follow. I asked my mother, "Why is the moon following me?" Mom said: "Because you are jealous Cigarettes Online, it likes you." At that time, I heard my mother said so happy, even the moon in the sky likes me, can not let me Are you happy, but it��s silly to think about it now! But when I remember my mother��s hand holding my little hand, I felt so warm and good Mid-Autumn Festival, although I didn��t see the round yellow and bright yellow moon, but my mother��s hand was still so warm. Autumn is still boasting on the face, the Guqin in the distance is still so melodious, watching the neighbors�� homes brightly lit, the old people surrounded by children... It��s a warm and reunion festival. The moon is always so bright and bright. Like the sweet mooncakes in people's hands, they haven't been tired for a long time. They haven't been tired for a long time. They are still so memorable. There are many legends about Mid-Autumn Festival. The story of "The Moon" is the most popular. After swallowing the medicine, he flew up to the moon palace. One person was alone, and there was only one rabbit accompanying him mokingusacigarettes.com. On the day of August 15th, because of the thoughts of the aftermath, I made the mooncakes into mooncakes. Later, moon cakes became a must-have for the Mid-Autumn Festival, which symbolized the reunion of a family. Why do people want to call the days of reunion "Mid-Autumn Festival"? According to the calendar of China, the lunar calendar is in the middle of autumn, the second month of autumn, called "Zhongqiu", and August 15th is in "Zhongqiu", so it is called "Mid-Autumn Festival". There are many other names for the Mid-Autumn Festival: Because the festival is on August 15th, it is called "August Festival" and "August and a half" Online Cigarettes. Because the main activities of the Mid-Autumn Festival are carried out around the "month", it is also commonly known as "Monthly Festival" and "Month of the Moon." The Mid-Autumn Festival is full of moons, symbolizing the roundness of the group, and it is also called the "Reunion Festival". No matter how busy people are, they must go home and have a reunion dinner with their families. What is strange is: Why do people do the same thing during the Mid-Autumn Festival? Just a family reunion? Correct! The time spent together is precious, and the significance of the Mid-Autumn Festival is the reunion of the group is important! There are 56 flowers in 56 ethnic groups, and 56 brothers and sisters are one Cigarettes For Sale. When the moon was empty, 56 children gathered together to pray for peace in the coming year. Standing on Gulangyu Island, looking far away, do children in their hometown miss their mother? Bauhinia smiled Marlboro Lights, she said hello to the azalea: another Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, I hope you can go home to reunite! Rhododendron cried: One day, I will go back to the autumn night, it is a sleepless night. Looking at the round moon, even if you are far away from home, you will feel that the festival is a traditional Chinese holiday, so people will pay attention to traditional customs. The moon cake is a must-have item for the Mid-Autumn Festival. Whenever it arrives on August 15th, the moonlight of the bright moon is like a layer of hoarfrost on the ground. The round moon is hung high. There are still a few clouds around, and the autumn wind is rustling. , slowly blowing a small wind. In such a leisurely environment, it is a very pleasant thing to be able to sit with your family to eat moon cakes, enjoy the moon and talk about recent life.

Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Parliament Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

In particular, an absorbent element with
to go back to school. Naturally

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz