I am used to sleeping

#1 von ylq , 01.04.2019 09:47

I am used to sleeping with a cotton quilt. It is soft, comfortable, absorbent, breathable, warm, smells the sun, sleeps very sweet, very sweet, very practical. ����In the case of cotton, I am afraid that it will not be unfamiliar. Everyone from the fall of the land to the end of life, paved, covered, worn, worn, winter cotton summer single, can not be separated from cotton cotton, the use is very wide, can Weaving into a variety of fabrics, simple and wearable, soft and comfortable, strong and durable, even in today's high-tech era, cotton is still popular with people. Cotton is not only a necessity for the people's lives, but also an important strategic material. It is also a fine chemical raw material for the light industry and the sanitary industry Marlboro Red 100S For Sale. Most of the papermaking industry uses high-grade cotton and cotton made of fiber, which is smooth and flexible, with good stiffness, strong abrasion resistance, no hairiness and no breakage. However, it is very difficult to grow cotton Marlboro Lights Online. Cotton is a disease-prone plant. Cotton field management is a very difficult task. The technology of planting cotton is also quite elegant. Before the 1960s, in our Central Plains region, Due to the poverty of the land, the peasants lack cultural knowledge, do not know how to farm science, and have no fertilizers and pesticides. The production of grain and cotton is very low. Remember to pick cotton with the mother when they were young. The cotton is short and thin, up to no more than Fifty centimeters high, plus pests and diseases, each of them has a few small cotton trees that have been squandered. The peasants have worked hard for one year, and they still have no food and no clothes Marlboro Red 100S Carton Cheap. Most farmers are trying to make ends meet. Only a small amount of cotton is planted every year Free Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, so the farmers�� clothes are all worthwhile. When the patch is patched for sixty-five years, the state promotes large-scale cotton planting in order to strengthen the national defense cause and develop the rural economy. My hometown is just in In the central part of the Central Plains, there are no mountains and hills. It is a black land in Pingmao, which is easy to manage. Our county is designated as a cotton county Cigarette Wholesale Prices, and a small amount of land is removed. In addition to planting grain, a large area of ??land is planted with cotton. The superiors also give each of our communes two or three agricultural technology experts to sit in the town, regularly to each brigade to inspect and teach technology, and each production team sends a young cotton technician. Report to the old experts every week. The cotton technician from our village called Lian Yonggang. Everyone called him Xiaolian. After graduating from Xiaolian University, after a full-time cotton technical training, the higher level called for cotton. The farmers couldn��t figure out what they were doing. Deng is playing a small drum. After Xiaolian came to the village, the villagers looked at this young white-faced scholar, and they all had a deep doubt. They kept talking about it: Hey! We have never planted a place for a lifetime, just past three In the natural disaster of the year, I only ate a few full meals. I came to a white-faced scholar in a city to teach us to plant land. Can it be reliable? Besides, the grain output was very low, and then we used cotton to grow cotton. Let us What to eat, everyone is waiting for hungry! Even the village cadres shook their heads and sighed, saying that they are puzzled and worried. It��s our children, who saw the foreigners from the city, and kept a fluffy, black and shiny little flat head. Wearing a bleached blouse, wearing a black belt, bright black leather shoes, wearing a delicate watch on the hand, fine skin and tender meat, and like to sing and dance, all the five bodies of worship, After the fart, the child��s buttocks followed the people��s buttocks and eagerly called Xiaolian��s brother, eager to learn something from him. He liked to listen to him saying that the rare experts in the big cities spoke at the mass meeting. Say:" Parents and villagers should not have any concerns. I hope that everyone should believe in science. We will not let everyone down. As long as we are guided by our guidance, cotton will be productive. By then, we will certainly bring good benefits to everyone. Everyone is rich, we are here to grow cotton for the first year. The superior has already helped us to transfer fine cotton seeds from the outside. I hope that

ylq  
ylq

everyone will plant
ng market is off course hotting up now

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz