www.nflshopoutlet.com

#1 von hongwei28 , 08.03.2019 04:06

The Los Angeles Chargers are primed and ready to begin their chase towards the playoffs following another victory during the team’s five-game win streak. With the Bolts traveling to Oakland one last time before Jon Gruden and the franchise picks up and moves to Viva Las Vegas Cheap Jahleel Addae Jersey , Los Angeles is looking to make a statement as one of the best teams heading down the stretch. No matter if the Chargers win by 30 or three, Chargers general manager Tom Telesco should keep an eye on his players this week. If one position struggles to find any success against a horrendous Raiders team, that could be a position to address down the line in next season’s draft. With areas such as cornerback, offensive line, defensive line and linebacker in need of potential upgrades, it’s another chance for future NFL stars to show the Bolts what they can do on Saturday. As several teams continue to fight for their chance to make the College Football Playoff, several key potential first-round draft picks will be front and center Saturday, preparing for battle against in conference foes. From offensive tackles to tackling machine linebackers, expect to see some premier talent on for full display.Some positions will have a chance to outshine others but all could be players the Bolts suggest to fix when the team is on the clock this coming April. Check out several names on either side of the ball to keep an eye out for come Saturday morning. If there’s a name you perhaps didn’t see, check out our list from week’s 9 and 10. Oh and brace yourself, we’re giving you a quarterback prospect the rest of the season. Leave the hate mail in the comment section below.Alabama LB Mack Wilson vs. #18 Mississippi StateEven if Denzel Perryman does resign with the team in the off season, the Chargers need a linebacker for the long-term future. Perryman is in a contract year but is playing much better in recent weeks and could be signed to perhaps a short-term extension. Outside of Kyzir White, there’s little promise for a second thumper on the Chargers defense. Plus, with the former Mountaineer defender on the IR for the rest of the season, there’s no telling what he will be like when he returns. Last week, we said to keep an eye out for LSU’s Devin White against the top ranked team down in the Bayou. This week, head on over to Tuscaloosa, Ala. where you will have a chance to see the next great NFL linebacker work his magic against the Bulldogs offense. A pure form-tackler with the ability to collect near triple digit numbers on total hits, Wilson is a hard-hitting tackler up the middle who can make offenses pay both against the run and in coverage. An aggressive playing style, Wilson has one speed and uses his motor to go non-stop every play. Using his blazing speed and quick reaction Cheap Denzel Perryman Jersey , Wilson flies into the backfield and creates limited room for running backs to squeeze by. In coverage, the junior linebacker has the range and ability to cover backs out of the break and tight ends across the middle of the field. With the success of linebackers such as San Francisco’s Reuben Foster, New England’s Donta Hightower and Baltimore’s C.J. Mosley, the Bolts could use a versatile linebacker in the front seven to help fix their run defense.Keep a close eye on Wilson as he tries to match the speed of Nick Fitzgerald on the ground inside of Bryant-Denny Stadium. West Virginia OT Yodney Cajuste vs. TCULet’s be real for a second; Alabama’s Jonah Williams is an ideal long-term tackle prospect but he’ll be long gone before the Chargers are on the clock. With one year left on his current contract following the season, oft-injured Joe Barksdale could be let go this offseason to clear cap space for a massive free agent signing. Right tackle will become a glaring need to address early on if the team elects to go that pattern. Heck, even left tackle could if Chargers coach Anthony Lynn decides to move Rusell Okung over to the right side. The Chargers need a technician on their offensive line and Cajuste pretty much is the definition of that. A clean form pass protector. Cajuste has done a fantastic job protecting Will Grier in the Mountaineers high-tempo offense this season. Solid footwork along with the ability to be a lead blocker downfield, the 6-5, 315 pound tackle has the ability to play on either side of the ball and contribute day 1. While his run blocking is a tad slow, his overall speed off the ball is great. The Bolts could target him on the first day of the draft if they feel comfortable with their defensive line and secondary moving forward. Ole Miss OT Greg Little vs. Texas A&M Let’s double down on the offensive line issues. Even if the Bolts feel comfortable with both Okung and Barksdale at offensive tackle, Forrest Lamp is going to be in a “prove it” season next year. Following a torn ACL during his rookie campaign, the former Western Kentucky star has yet to even take a NFL snap during his second season. Perhaps finding a short-term guard to turn into an eventual tackle might be the best thing for the franchise moving forward. It’s similar to what the Miami Dolphins did with Larmey Tunsil. Why not just follow the Dolphins plan and take the guy who replaced Tunsil out on The Grove. Little has the size to be a top caliber offensive tackle in the league but still has some things to improve on before protecting the blind side. His stance is too wide in pass protection sets while his footwork is slow. Still, Little does have some good qualities such as explosion, physicality and great mental processing.Similar to Tunsil, a move to guard during the rookie season could be beneficial for the long-term option. Should he be on the clock and Lamp still hasn’t figured it out, Little could be a day 1 option for Telesco and company. Georgia WR Riley Ridley vs. #24 Auburn The Bolts should bring back Tyrell Williams but following another big performance against the Seahawks last Sunday, he could be up for a big pay day. A pay day that, knowing Telesco’s track record, probably isn’t going to come in L.A.. We can all just admit that Travis Benjamin is a bust that that’s not the receiver worth mentioning. He should be gone by next season. With Keenan Allen being the solid possession receiver and Mike Williams turning into a potential red zone threat, the Bolts could consider using a mid-round pick on a speed receiver on the outside.The younger brother of Calvin, Riley has been one of the more underrated receivers in the SEC during the past six games for the Bulldogs offense. Averaging 13.7 yards per catch Tyrell Williams Jersey , the 6-2 receiver is stronger and larger than his brother and does a better job creating separation against defenders in man coverage. Known for his superb route running skills along with his solid speed, the Bulldog-product could come in and help become the Bolts vertical threat on the outside. It’s not a major area of need but if the Chargers lose Williams, Ridley would be an excellent day 2 selection for the team’s offense. Ohio State DL Dre’Mont Jones vs. #18 Michigan State It’s quite obvious that the Chargers’ defensive line is in need of a tune-up. Rookie Justin Jones is likely never going to be a three-down lineman and more than likely could be turning into a rotational player than a full-time starter. Meanwhile, Brandon Mebane is in a contract year while staring down his 34th birthday. At a position that’s becoming more and more important in modern NFL defense’s, it’s time to get serious about someone who can make a lasting impact from the nose tackle position. Finding a solid running mate with Corey Liuget should pretty much be on top of the Chargers day 1 and 2 list. With defensive lineman flying off the boards in today’s day and age, the Bolts might have to wait until the second-round to address this need. That being said, Jones might be one of the best available players when Telesco is on the clock on day 2. A superb athlete with great football knowledge, Jones excels in 4-3 defense. A perfect three-tech in today’s NFL, Jones has solid speed as a pass rusher and closes gaps in the running lane. He’ll need to get better at wrapping up at the line of scrimmage but overall, it’ll be hard to pass on Jones should the Bolts have him in their sights on day 2. Face it, you can never have too many defensive linemen. Washington State QB Gardner Minshew vs. Colorado Let’s meet half way Chargers fans. Philip Rivers is destined to play at least another two years following his MVP caliber season that has brought life back into the Chargers offense. The fact is, however, that you still have to look at Rivers and his soon to be 37-year-old body and wonder if maybe, just maybe, it’s time to look at life past him. Even if you don’t want to pass on Rivers just yet, the fact of the matter is that Geno Smith is a short-term option as the team’s backup quarterback and the Bolts could use a more reliable option. While maybe a first, second or third round pick is a bit too rich, a day 3 selection should be, at least, an area where Los Angeles could consider drafting a quarterback. With the great comedian Mike Leach calling the shots http://www.chargerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-isaac-rochell-jersey , Minshew has been one of the better quarterbacks in college football this season. The East Carolina transfer has a solid arm, great accuracy and the ability to carry the team down the field while keeping drives alive. Great pocket footwork and the ability to throw under pressure, Minshew has put together a solid season for the Cougars offense with 3,517 passing yards and 27 touchdowns in the PAC 12. While his throws will need some more power underneath them, Minshew could at least be a solid backup at the next level. Yes, Rivers still has a few years left in him but Minshew could be an option for the long-term under Rivers’ guidance. He’s likely a day 3 pickup as well so no harm, no foul if he doesn’t pan out as the team’s eventual successor either.Which Chargers defensive player has stood out the most this preseason? Okay everyone, which defensive player has impressed you most through the first three weeks of the preseason?Jamie Sewell: I’m going for Hayes Pullard, partially because my expectations for him couldn’t have been much lower, but he’s looking like a competent NFL player. On Saturday, he was the quickest player on the field and flying towards the ball, which wasn’t something you could say for him last year. He didn’t deserve the snaps he got last season, but he looks in a much better position to contribute this year.Garrett Sisti: Uchenna Nwosu looks like a better player than he did in college and while most projected him to be somewhat raw, Nwosu has completely adapted to Gus’ system and has been so impressive in the preseason. Nwosu might have some shortcomings in coverage, but his overall play so far has been one of the best of any Chargers defender.Matthew Stanley: I think the drafted rookies, that have played, as a whole have looked very good. Nwosu, Kyzir, and Derwin all have a chance to be big contributors this year and are going to transform this defense and take it to the next levelKyle Posey: defense has been weak as a whole, but Nwosu has been a pleasant surprise. He hustles his butt off and plays with good energy. Looking forward to seeing him with bosa and Ingram on the field at the same time. Early on http://www.chargerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-austin-ekeler-jersey , he’s much better than I expected.Jason Michaels: I will go with Derwin James for defense, not because he has been the best player through limited snaps, but because he made one of the biggest splash plays of the preseason, which helps stave off buyers remorse significantly. It’s nice to hear that the Chargers got a steal in the draft, and not because they settled for someone’s dirty laundry that was undervalued. He will be an impact player.Cole Thompson: Besides Desmond King, Derwin James is my ROY, he can play so many roles for Gus Bradley’s defense, I expect him to line up pretty much all over the field depending on the formation.Jamie Hoyle: I’ll go under the radar and say, Isaac Rochell. While I thought Rochell would make the roster pretty easily, I didn’t expect him to have the preseason he had playing with the 1’s. He’s been making plays against the run and as a pass rusher, and it really looks like he has a chance to add some quality depth to the DL. A line that looked like it might have depth issues with the departure of Chris McCain now suddenly looks like it’s 5-deep off the edge (including Nwosu) and Rochell has been a big part of that.Mike Murray: I’m going with Kyzir White. Even though the LB depth was sketching to start with, he is a 4th round pick who is going to be starting Day 1 and making big plays.Daniel Stebbins: There are a few of the rookies that have really shown out in the preseason and in training camp, and I’m tempted to go with one of them. However, I’m going to pick Desmond King. Even knowing he had a fantastic rookie season, he looks to have taken another step up in his play this year. In practice, he stood out as always having great coverage or being in position to make a play/tackle. In games, it’s been more of the same. I feel he can be one of the top slot corners in the game if he continues to go at this rate, not bad for a fifth-round pick I’d say.Michael Peterson: Kyzir White is my pick after he’s been Mr. Consistent through the first three games of the preseason. He has lived up to his reputation as a sticky tackler and continues to bring a level of versatility needed for this defense to thrive.Ruben J. Gonzalez: I have been impressed with Uchenna Nwosu. I like his speed and his instincts he’s shown so far. I think he’s got so much more to learn and get better at that he’s gonna be a sneaky good pass rusher. Though most may have been down on draft day about grabbing him that early if he’s what he looks like he might be, a 2nd round selection might even be a steal.Which defensive player has stood out to you? Let us know in the comments. Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys

hongwei28  
hongwei28

Tony Gonzalez Color Rush Jersey
www.chargerscheapshops.com

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz