the thing I learned going

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 08.03.2019 03:28

Lewis Hamilton has insisted he always had the Hungarian GP under control, telling Sky Sports F1: I knew what l was doing. Authentic Frank Clark Jersey . Hamilton took the lead into the first corner and led the race from that moment until the chequered flag, but appeared to be struggling with pace as title rival and team-mate Nico Rosberg closed to within a second on two separate occasions during the closing stages. I knew what I was doing, its not like Ive not been doing this for a long time, said Hamilton. There was never a moment that I felt that I was going to lose it. Because its so hot here, you dont need a five or ten second gap. I just need to do what I have to do.After grabbing the lead off the line, Hamilton never opened a gap larger than three seconds and at one point was asked by his Mercedes team to increase his pace in order to shake off the third-placed Daniel Ricciardo.Its really about give and take. If I picked up the pace in those early moments, I might not have been so quick in those last moments. Today I really owned it and did what I had to do. Model Barbara Palvin congratulates Hamilton on his victory Hamiltons victory was his fifth at Budapest, setting a new record as he overtook Michael Schumacher to become the most successful driver at the Hungaroring.Through the weekend I got stronger and stronger. To win the grand prix and have a so-so weekend, Im pretty happy with that, he said.Mercedes request to Hamilton to increase his pace included a warning that the team might have to let Rosberg pit first if he didnt up his speed. He immediately did so, causing some in the paddock to speculate whether Hamilton was deliberately attempting to back-up Rosberg into Ricciardos Red Bull.It was nothing to do with Nico, I had no plans on him being anywhere else but second. I wanted him to stay in second. I was just managing the tyres, insisted Hamilton.I was chilled the whole time. I said to them just be chilled, I know what Im doing. Sky F1s Johnny Herbert described Hamiltons victory, the 48th of his career, one of the most mature races hed seen from the Englishman while the world champion himself admitted his impending engine penalties were on his mind throughout the race.Theres no maybe about it, this engine wont go until the end of the season, Hamilton conceded.Im trying to turn down the engine and save it where I can. It was just about managing it today, I didnt need to win by five or ten seconds.Up next is the home race of his title rival - the German Grand Prix, which is also the last race before Formula 1 takes a break for summer.Whereas Rosberg insists he is taking one race at a time and isnt thinking about the points gap, Hamiltons view is quite the opposite:I want to go into the summer break with what I have now, at least, he said.Hamiltons lead in the championship is now six points. He has 192 points, while Rosberg in second has 186. In the post-race press conference, Mercedes pair Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have a disagreement over double yellow flags Dont miss the F1 Report: Hungarian GP review on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday as Marc Priestley and Ben Hunt join Natalie Pinkham in the studio to discuss the fallout from the Budapest race. Also See: Lewis & Nico disagree over F1 rules WATCH: Max & Kimi do battle Hamilton cruises to Hungary win The F1 gossip column Authentic Rasheem Green Jersey . -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Authentic Austin Calitro Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dion-jordan-jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall.BEREA, Ohio -- New Browns offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan started a rookie quarterback once in his six years as a play caller. Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins. Shanahan could get the chance again in his first season in Cleveland. The Browns own the fourth pick in the NFL draft and are expected to take a quarterback, possibly former Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M. "The most important thing is asking them to do what theyre great at and then working and improving on other aspects of their game," Shanahan said. "You dont need a certain type of quarterback, you just want a good quarterback." New Browns coach Mike Pettine introduced Shanahan on Thursday along with defensive co-ordinator Jim ONeil and special teams co-ordinator Chris Tabor. Pettine took different routes to land the trio. He never worked with Shanahan but was impressed by his six years as co-ordinator, two with Houston and four with Washington. ONeil played for Pettines father, Mike Sr., in high school in Pennsylvania and they worked together for the last five years with the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills. Tabor will enter his fourth year in Cleveland -- with his third head coach. "I think the guys are going to instantly respect the guys weve hired because its, to me, a staff of men of high character, vast football knowledge, coupled with the ability to teach it," Pettine said. Pettine was impressed by Shanahans scheme flexibility and the success of his offences, either throwing or running. In four of Shanahans six years as co-ordinator, his offence ranked in the top 10 in yardage, and Washington in 2012 became the first team in NFL history to pass for 3,400 yards and rush for 2,700 yards in the same season. &"Kyle Shanahan is one of the best offensive minds in football," Pettine said. Authentic Richard Sherman Jersey. However, the 34-year-old Shanahan and father Mike Shanahan, the Redskins former head coach, were let go by Washington on Dec. 30 after going 3-13. Griffins production slipped in his return from a torn anterior cruciate ligament suffered in the playoffs in 2012, and his relationship with the Shanahans deteriorated. Shanahan said he learned a lot from his time with Griffin. "We did a lot of real good things together," Shanahan said. "Im very proud of that first year. I think he arguably had one of the best years in NFL history for a rookie quarterback, and I enjoyed coaching him. "Anytime you go through a 3-13 season, its tough, it is a challenge, its a challenge on your relationship. Youve got to deal with a lot of stuff, a lot of negativity, and the thing I learned going through that, especially with a high-profile guy, theres a lot more stuff that comes out. I think Robert and I got through a very tough time, we managed to keep our relationship through the year. Im not going to say it was easy." ONeil is a co-ordinator for the first time. He was linebackers coach in Buffalo in 2013 and spent the previous four years working with defensive backs for the Jets. Notes: Pettine hired 11 more assistants Thursday, nearly completing his staff: quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains, wide receivers coach Mike McDaniel, offensive line coach Andy Moeller, running backs coach Wilbert Montgomery, defensive line coach Anthony Weaver, strength and conditioning coach Paul Ricci, assistant offensive line coach George DeLeone, assistant strength and conditioning coach Chris DiSanto, offensive quality control coach Richard Hightower, assistant strength and conditioning coach Derik Keyes and defensive quality control coach Tony Tuioti. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

she was pregnant
off the bye week

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz