Tucker was a stand-up guy who spoke with the media

#1 von zhangzk , 05.03.2019 03:16

Ravens kicker Justin Tucker missed the first extra point of his career at an inopportune time today Nick Boyle Jersey , with seconds remaining in a 24-23 loss to the Saints. After the game,and put the loss on his own shoulders.“You play long enough you’re gonna have a kick you want back, and tonight was that night for me,” he said. “The only thing we can do is go to work and try to make the best out of a bad situation. I appreciate the efforts of my teammates putting me in a position to extend the game and unfortunately I wasn’t able to put the ball through the uprights.”Tucker is one of the best kickers in NFL history. He was 222-for-222 on extra points in his career before missing today, and he’s also the most accurate kicker ever on field goals. The Ravens know they’re lucky to have a kicker as good as Tucker.But even the best kickers miss sometimes Cheap Hayden Hurst Jersey , and today Tucker missed at a very bad time.Ravens training camp attendance report 8/5: Maurice Canady and Kai Nacua return to practice The Baltimore Ravens returned to the practice field on Sunday morning, and a total of 12 players were absent from practice.Safety Tony Jefferson continues to be sidelined with an undisclosed ‘minor’ injury. He did not play in the Hall of Fame Game, and he missed Saturday’s practice as well. Chuck Clark was taking reps with the first-team defense as a result of Jefferson’s absence. Despite passing his physical yesterday, Marshal Yanda did not practice on Sunday. It is unknown if he will make an appearance during the preseason as the Ravens will be exercising caution with their veteran All-Pro guard. Rookie cornerback Anthony Averett, Maurquice Shakir and Tim White all missed their second consecutive practice on Sunday Youth Tavon Young Jersey , but according to head coach John Harbaugh, none of their injuries are ‘major.’“I think there are four guys, had minor-type things that they were working them through. And they didn’t practice the whole practice either. We’re working them back in – but hopefully, as we go, they’ll practice more http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/alex-collins-jersey-cheap ,” Harbaugh said during his press conference on Saturday, via the team’s official website. “Some guys weren’t practicing. Same issues, either they’re PUP guys who were out, or they had small things from the game that we just didn’t think they were quite ready to practice today on.”Linebacker Tim Williams missed his first practice of training camp on Sunday, but it could be a rest day for the second-year linebacker. Undrafted free agents Randin Crecelius and Jaelon Acklin also missed practice. Neither player had an impressive showing during the Hall of Fame Game Cheap Ronnie Stanley Jersey , and they are both fighting for practice squad spots. The good news for the Ravens is that cornerback Maurice Canady and defensive back Kai Nacua returned to practice.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

The ‘Stop Doubting Us’ t-shirt is available again!
With his first real game for the Minnesota

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz