credible year. There's no doubt in

#1 von xuezhiqian123 , 27.02.2019 03:20

LOS ANGELES Anthony Averett Youth Jersey , Feb. 28 (Xinhua) -- The Dolby Theatre, where the 88th Oscars Awards Ceremony was held Sunday night, underwent some transformations before the big show in order to present a fabulous feast for both eyes and ears, according to Dolby authorities.

Known as the home of the Oscars, Dolby is not only the name of the theater where the awards ceremony is broadcasted, but also stands for Dolby Laboratories Orlando Brown Jr. Youth Jersey , a major participant in the production of the show, starting its assistance in sound broadcast of the Academy Awards in 2002.

"The Dolby Theatre for the Oscars is probably the most significant transformation that we do in a year," Curt Behlmer, senior vice president of Dolby Laboratories, told Xinhua.

"The venue itself is a showcase of our technology. I think we've raised the bar in terms of the quality of the presentation, both in terms of sound and image Mark Andrews Youth Jersey ," Behlmer said.

A crew of 20 spent three days moving out tons of speakers, rigging and other equipment for rebuilding to accommodate Hollywood's big show.

With special lighting, set pieces and decorations, the theater presents "a complete package" as a venue for the Oscars, he said.

Built in 2001 and formerly named the Kodak Theatre, it was renamed as the Dolby Theatre in 2013. In 2002 Hayden Hurst Youth Jersey , the Oscars were first broadcasted in high definition form with Dolby Audio 5.1.

"We were here to help both the network as well as the Academy transit to what was a pretty new format in both picture and in sound," said Steven Venezia, senior director of Dolby Laboratories. "At that point in time, that was a pretty big step to take," he said.

The 3,400-seat theater is equipped with the most advanced sound Tim Williams Youth Jersey , light and image technologies from Dolby, and has the best sound system ever, including 215 top-rate speakers and 285 channels of power amplification.

This is the 14th year that Dolby engineers have helped ensure quality sound for broadcast of the Academy Awards show, making the estimated 1.2 billion television viewers feel as if they were actually attending the show in person.

Dolby and its engineers have won 12 Academy Awards for their technical achievement. Throughout years of cooperation with the Academy Awards, Dolby has maintained close ties with films which have either won or were nominated for Oscars.

For the past 38 years, all Oscar-nominated films in the Sound Editing and Sound Mixing categories were released with Dolby technologies.

Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning said Monday he has not yet decided whether he will retire following Super Bowl 50 and that he is strictly focused on winning his second NFL championship.

Manning's NFL plans are expected to be a common talking point in the lead-up to his fourth Super Bowl appearance on Sunday against the Carolina Panthers Chris Wormley Youth Jersey , but the 39-year-old future Hall of Famer said he is unsure.

"I haven't made my mind up and I don't see myself knowing that until after the season's over," Manning said during his session at Super Bowl 50 media night.

Manning, one of the best quarterbacks the NFL has ever seen, has been plagued by -injury and questionable form this season and has seemed to have lost arm strength.

His younger brother, two-time Super Bowl winner Eli Manning of the New York -Giants, said last week that if he retires he hopes Peyton can "go out on top."

Peyton himself was caught on camera after the American Football Conference Championship game telling opposing coach Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots that "this might be my last rodeo."

But Manning insists he is strictly fixed on the game.

"Not looking too far ahead Tyus Bowser Youth Jersey , not looking too far back has really helped me this season," he said. "It's really served me well up to this point. I'm going to stick to that philosophy.

"I am excited about this week and looking forward to playing in this game. And I'm going to focus on that and deal with all of the other stuff after this."

Manning was more forthcoming when asked about his Super Bowl counterpart, 26-year-old Cam Newton, who led all quarterbacks in the regular season with 45 touchdowns, including 10 rushing scores.

"He's just had an incredible year. There's no doubt in my mind that he's going to be the [season's] MVP," said Manning Maxx Williams Youth Jersey , the only player ever to win the league's top honor five times.

"What he's done in the short time being an NFL quarterback has been awesome, awesome."

CANBERRA, June 4 (Xinhua) -- Australia's national industrial relations tribunal on Wednesday granted a three percent wage rise to the country's lowest paid workers.

xuezhiqian123  
xuezhiqian123

What is the relationship between smoke Marlboro cigarettes and neck?
by Chrispinus Omar

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz