www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com

#1 von hong wei , 25.02.2019 04:26

We waited a bit on our FanPulse results for this week since we don’t have a game until Monday Authentic Danielle Hunter Jersey , but the results this week aren’t going to come as a significant surprise to anyone, I don’t think.Following the Minnesota Vikings’ loss to the New England Patriots in Week 13, confidence in the purple through our FanPulse results has dropped to the lowest point we’ve seen all season.In this week’s survey, just 21% of Vikings’ fans declared that they were confident in the direction of the team. The previous low point was 22%, which was achieved following the Week 11 loss to the Chicago Bears.I know that the easy response to this sort of thing is that it simply moves with wins and losses. However, I’m not sure if any other fan base across the SB Nation NFL network of blogs has nearly the level of fluctuation that this team has over the course of the season. I mean, other teams win and lose http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-eric-kendricks-jersey , too, but I don’t think the swings are nearly this great.If I had to venture a guess, it almost certainly has something to do with the level of expectation this team had on them going into this season, and in that sense it’s completely understandable. I can also say that, over the course of the 30+ years that I’ve been a fan of this team, the ability of our fans to go from complete ecstacy to gloom and doom. . .or vice versa, even. . .has to be pretty much unmatched by any other team in the league.I certainly would like to see these numbers start trending upward again. If this team can manage a win over the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night Youth Harrison Smith Jersey , I think you can be assured that they will.VIDEO: Minnesota Vikings pay tribute to Tony Sparano On Saturday, prior to their preseason contest against the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Minnesota Vikings paid tribute to their former offensive line coach, the late Tony Sparano.A moment of silence was held prior to the game’s kickoff, and a video was shown on the big screens at U.S. Bank Stadium. You can see the full tribute video below, courtesy of the Minnesota Vikings official Twitter account.The video includes brief quotes from both Vikings’ General Manager Rick Spielman and head coach Mike Zimmer, as well as Tony Sparano http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-everson-griffen-jersey , Jr., who is currently the assistant offensive line coach for the Jaguars. Sparano’s family also served as honorary captains for the game. As you can see above (courtesy of Peter King’s Twitter account), the Vikings will also be wearing a “TS” decal on their helmets this season in Sparano’s memory.The video was shown on the NFL Network’s broadcast of yesterday’s game, but in the event that anyone missed it, you can see it here.

hong wei  
hong wei

.thebearsgearshop.com/B
www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz