Dairy and cheese production has taken a special place in the ec

#1 von zhouyueyue , 23.02.2019 08:19

Sun Yang of Zhejiang reacts after the men's 400m freestyle swimming final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality Wholesale Kris Dunn Jersey , Aug. 31, 2017. Sun Yang won the gold medal with 3 minutes and 41.94 seconds. (XinhuaFei Maohua)
TIANJIN, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- As the eldest swimmer among all the finalists, Olympic and world champion Sun Yang swam his own race and claimed the title in the men's 400m freestyle for the third time in a row at the 13th Chinese National Games here on Thursday.

It was also the 100th gold medal of his swimming career.

Sun met no challenges en route to the championship and stormed home in 3 minutes and 41.94 seconds.

It was the second fastest time of the season, and would have been enough to win the gold medal at the FINA World Championships in Budapest, Hungary last month, when Sun was crowned with a season best time of 3:41.38.

Ji Xinjie of Shandong finished second in 3:47.52 and Qiu Ziao of Shanghai came in third with a time of 3:49.52.

Sun Wholesale Zach LaVine Jersey , who just swept three consecutive 400m freestyle titles at the Worlds, said he "was happy to win the event for the third time."

"As the eldest one in the final competing with those who are 7 or 8 years younger, I was not lonely in the competition. I always want to swim as fast as I can. I was concentrated on my own race and techniques," he added.

"I was satisfied with my result today. Because I got cold since I arrived here four days ago and was named the flag bearer for my hometown Zhejiang at the opening ceremony. It was a great pleasure for me as I seldom showed up at the opening ceremony of big events," remarked the 26-year-old.

Sun will compete in the 200m, 800m, 1 Wholesale Jimmy Butler Jersey ,500m and 3 relays at the National Games after the 400m victory.

Also on Thursday evening, Wang Shun from Zhejiang dominated the men's 400m individual medley in 4:12.59 and Zhou Min from Shanghai claimed the title of the women's 400m IM with a time of 4:40.75.

The team consisted of Zhang Yufei, Wu Qingfeng, Wu Yue, and Zhu Menghui won the women's 4X100m freestyle relay in 3:36.66.

A total of 621 swimmers are competing in the quadrennial National Games.

by Relja Dusek

KOLAN, CROATIA, Sept. 8 (Xinhua) -- In Croatia Cheap Anthony Brown Jersey , the Adriatic country with over 1,000 islands, there is one so special called the "Lunar Island".

At first glance, Island Pag has a moon-like surface. It is rocky and bare, just white rock set amongst the blue sea and sky. Thanks to the Bora, a strong wind that is blowing from a seaside mountain range, half of the island is completely naked.

In such environment Cheap Taj Gibson Jersey , one would assume it is not a place to live, let alone for sheep farming. Nevertheless, the island is a home for more than 30,000 sheep and the "best cheese in the world" "Paski sir" or Pag cheese.

In July, at the International Cheese Awards in Nantwich, UK, "Paski sir" from Cheese Dairy Gligora won a gold medal. It is just one in a series of awards Cheap Justin Patton Jersey , a series that started in 2002 when Pag cheese won a bronze medal at Italian fair in Brescia in the category of sheep milk cheese.

"Yes, I remember the first award in Italy. I was very proud because I started this business with an idea to make the best cheese in the world. And I succeeded", Ivan Gligora, director of Gligora Dairy told Xinhua.

"Since then, there was not a year that we didn't win the most important awards at highly acclaimed word contests", Gligora says. He dedicated his life to cheese that his family produces in a little village Kolan on Island Pag. "It was a hard work from the start. I didn't get a lot of support, in the beginning Cheap Jamal Crawford Jersey , some people even tried to stop me, but I tried to show them all who I am and what I can do", he remembered.

"What's the secret of the best cheese in the world? Persistence and expertise", Gligora answered without much thinking. Knowledge is a key factor, he repeated but admitted that Pag's climate and unique sheep were also very important.

The key aspect of Pag's micro climate is the famous northern wind Bora. From the nearby mountains, the wind comes down to the sea surface and creates the fog made up of tiny sea drops. The wind dries them, turns them into salt and spreads the salt along the island's vegetation. Besides Cheap Nemanja Bjelica Jersey , herbs such as sage, thyme, mint, and immortelle grow on the island, providing a unique recipe for sheep on the island. Thus, sheep milk cheese from Island Pag is special.

Sheep from Island Pag are also a unique breed. They are small and skinny, but strong enough to live through the winter when Bora wind can blow up to 200kmh. Throughout the year they are kept freely on pastures. "Our shepherds from all over the island are milking them completely traditionally as hundred years before. Everything only manually and everything outdoor" Cheap Gorgui Dieng Jersey , Ruzica Gligora, Tourism Services Manager at Gligora Dairy told Xinhua.

"Just imagine how hard it is for shepherds to milk in the winter when Bora blows. Fortunately, people here are hard working", Gligora said. Sheep are milked twice a day from January to June. On average one sheep produces about one liter of milk a day while it takes about seven litter of milk to make one kilo of cheese.

Although "Paski sir" has a long tradition, it wasn't known outside Croatia until the Gligora family put it on the world map of cheese. Today, they produce 500 tons of cheese every year and that's the best they can do. There are only around 30,000 sheep on the 305-square-kilomoter island due to the limited number of pastures.

"We could sell three times more cheese that we can produce. Cheese from Pag doesn't need promotion. But it can be used for other purposes Cheap Tyus Jones Jersey , such as the promotion of the island", Bernard Marzic from Tourist Board of Pag told Xinhua.

Dairy and cheese production has taken a special place in the economy of Island Pag, meanwhile contr Toxin accumulat. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap New NBA Jerseys NMD Womens For Sale Adidas NMD Womens For Sale Cheap Nike Epic React Womens Cheap Nike Epic React Flyknit Cheap Nike Epic React Triple White

zhouyueyue  
zhouyueyue

that often gets left out or is not given d
Automobiles are the most visible indications of originality in a

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz