Its the type of hit that wins ballgames for you and has been missing.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 26.07.2018 03:24

I thought (Chad Gaudin) deserved a little better fate, too," Showalter said. "We had some good situations. We just didnt cash the ticket." After Brandon Belt singled with two outs in the first, Chen (6-5) retired the next 13 batters before Andres Torres leadoff single in the sixth. He was sacrificed to second and Marco Scutaro followed with a tying single.. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey. Belt doubled one out later and Buster Posey drew an intentional walk, bringing up Pence. "Its nice to get a hit when youve got the opportunity in a big situation. Its nice to get a ball to fall," Pence said. Thats been a tough chore in so many close games this season. Belt, who has retooled his swing several times the past two seasons, had two hits. He homered in each of his previous two games. "We got the hit weve been looking for," manager Bruce Bochy said. "Its the type of hit that wins ballgames for you and has been missing. Its good to get those timely hits. You hope guys relax a little bit and start having more fun." Gaudin struck out six in five innings for the Giants, working out of several jams. Casilla struck out Ryan Flaherty and pinch-hitter Matt Wieters with two runners on to end the eighth. Romo earned his 27th save in 31 chances as the Giants won at AT&T Park for only the third time in their last 10 home games. They dropped the series opener in 10 innings Friday. Romo didnt back down from Davis. "I trust my stuff. Everybody here believes in my ability to get hitters out," Romo said. "Its just a win that we needed, and I just happened to be able to get him out to end it." Posey, the reigning NL MVP and batting champion, started and caught in a day game after a night game -- not often his routine. Manager Bruce Bochy said the off-day Monday factored into the decision, as well as a recent day to rest. NOTES: Orioles RHP Jason Hammel, who received a cortisone shot Friday for right forearm tightness, believes he will soon be ready to pitch again, though he isnt going to come off the disabled list Tuesday when eligible. Dr. James Andrews evaluated Hammels MRI and agreed with the teams conclusion to do the injection. ... The Giants lead the clubs all-time series 6-5. ... Showalter on J.J. Hardys 20 home runs in three straight seasons: "I didnt realize how good he was, just because I didnt know him." ... The Giants improved to 16-22 vs. lefty starters. ... Baltimore is 13-7 against all California teams this year. ... RHP Matt Cain pitches the series finale Sunday for San Francisco against RHP Bud Norris

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Nick Foles has an interesting take on how responsible he, or any quarterback, is for his teams won-loss record.
regame altercation with an opposing player prior to Saturdays game against the Montreal Alouettes

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz