money list are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority,

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 25.07.2018 03:50

After winning Sundays Heritage Classic game in Vancouver, there is a sense that perhaps the Senators can use that victory as a springboard down the stretch. Jarell Martin Jersey . One would think that winning one of the NHLs signature events – with 50,000 fans watching in the stadium and a larger-than-normal television audience – could propel this team onto a much-needed winning streak. But looking at the brief history of these events, there is hardly any connection between winning an outdoor game and any subsequent success in the NHL. A few years ago, the 2008 Penguins and the 2009 Red Wings each made it to the Stanley Cup Final in the same year after winning the Winter Classic game – although that was more likely the result of having a powerhouse lineup than anything to do with playing in an outdoor game. For the Senators, a better comparable would be to look at some of the less dominant teams that have won an outdoor game and how that affected them immediately afterwards. This season, for example, the Toronto Maple Leafs won the Winter Classic in Ann Arbor – but then turned around and lost their next four games. In 2011, the Calgary Flames beat the Montreal Canadiens 4-0 in the Heritage Classic at McMahon Stadium. The Flames ended up losing three of their next five games, so any momentum they gained from winning the outdoor game was non-existent. The same can be said for the 2003-04 Montreal Canadiens, who beat the Edmonton Oilers in the first-ever outdoor game at Commonwealth Stadium. The Habs managed to win only two of their next five games – although they did manage a pair of ties as well. This season, we even saw the Anaheim Ducks stumble after winning the outdoor game at Dodger Stadium against the Los Angeles Kings. The Ducks lost four of their next five games – marking their worst stretch of the regular season. The same thing happened to the 2010 Boston Bruins and the 2011 Washington Capitals – each team lost four of their next five games after winning the Winter Classic. So in many cases, it seems like teams suffer a letdown – rather than an uplift – following a big win in an outdoor game. Heres a look at how every team that has won an outdoor game fared in their next 5 games: 2003-04 Montreal Canadiens – Won Heritage Classic 4-3 at EdmontonNext 5 games: 2-1-2 record 2007-08 Pittsburgh Penguins – Won Winter Classic 2-1 at BuffaloNext 5 games: 4-1-0 record 2008-09 Detroit Red Wings – Won Winter Classic 6-4 at ChicagoNext 5 games: 4-1-0 record 2009-10 Boston Bruins– Won Winter Classic 2-1 at BostonNext 5 games: 1-4-0 record 2010-11 Washigton Capitals – Won Winter Classic 3-1 at PittsburghNext 5 games: 1-2-2 record 2010-11 Calgary Flames – Won Heritage Classic 4-0 at CalgaryNext 5 games: 2-2-1 record 2011-12 New York Rangers – Won Winter Classic 3-2 at PhiladelphiaNext 5 games: 4-1-0 record 2013-14 Toronto Maple Leafs – Won Winter Classic 3-1 at Ann ArborNext 5 games – 1-4-0 record 2013-14 Anaheim Ducks – Won Stadium Series 3-0 at Los AngelesNext 5 games – 1-4-0 record 2013-14 NY Rangers – Swept Stadium Series 7-3 (Devils) and 2-1 (Islanders) at New YorkNext 5 games: 4-1-0 record Lorenzen Wright Jersey . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Bryant-Reeves-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . No, really, his head. Late in the game, the St. Louis goalie craned his neck into the air to block a shot, taking a puck square in the mask.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Justin Thomas won the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, beating Richard Sterne with a birdie on the first hole of a playoff. Thomas hit a wedge from 75 yards to 2 1/2 feet to set up his winning birdie on the par-4 18th. Sterne blew a late three-stroke lead, then missed a birdie putt in the playoff after leaving his approach 20 feet short. I just tried to stay patient today and you have to do that here, Thomas said. I dont want to say its a relief to win, but its hard to win with the level of play out here. ... It means youre the best that week and you beat everybody you played against. Its a really cool feeling and its tough because it doesnt happen very often, especially in professional golf. Playing the four-event Web.com Tour Finals for PGA Tour priority after wrapping up a tour card with a top-25 finish on the Web.com regular-season money list, Thomas earned $180,000 to jump from fifth to third with $470,470 with one event left. The 21-year-old former Alabama player shot a 1-under 70 to match Sterne at 6-under 278 on Ohio States Scarlet Course. Its crazy, Thomas said. I feel like of all the chances I had, its crazy how this one kind of worked out, but sometimes thats how it happens. I believe everything happens for a reason and it just happened to be my week. Thomas, from Louisville, Kentucky, also earned a spot next year in the Memorial Tournament at nearby Muirfield Village. He was the 2012 college player of the year as a freshman and led the Crimson Tide to the 2013 NCAA title. Sterne, from South Africa, bogeyed Nos. 15-17 and parred the 18th for a 70. Sidelined for four months after hip surgery in March, the six-time European Tour wwinner and 2013 Presidents Cup player was playing for the 10th straight week. Allen Iverson Jersey. He three-putted the par-4 15th to start the slide. I struggled all day to roll the 30-, 40-footers up close and I came up short couple times. I thought, This time, just give it a little bit more. And it rolled on 5, 6 feet past, Sterne said. That was the first short putt I missed all day. Sterne earned $108,000 for a Finals total of $111,800, more than enough for a PGA Tour card. He got a spot in the series as a non-PGA Tour member who would have been between 126th and 200th in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings. Sean OHair (67) and South Koreas Whee Kim (69) tied for third at 5 under. The top 25 players on the Web.com regular-season money list are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals and the final leader getting a spot in The Players Championship. Mexicos Carlos Ortiz, already fully exempt on the PGA Tour as a three-time Web.com winner this season, leads the list with $515,403. Canadas Adam Hadwin, the Chiquita Classic winner last week, is second with $499,667. The other players -- Nos. 26-75 from the Web.com money list and Nos. 126-200 in the FedEx Cup standings -- are fighting for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the four tournaments. If a player from the top 25 on the Web.com regular-season list leads the series but doesnt top the Web.com list, he will cross over to the Finals list and get a full exemption. Hadwin tops the standings with $206,000, Thomas is second with $193,833, and Hotel Fitness Championship winner Bud Cauley is third at $180,000. The Web.com Tour Championship is next week in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

Janmaat. "I shhould have scored two
what it calls fiction - that all the CFL has to do is add a little more to its offer

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz