This article mainly talks about

#1 von ylq , 08.01.2019 07:47

This article mainly talks about: a 7-foot-tall tree planter planted a lot of mahogany in his home forest. He gave the trees a little water, and the trees would inexorably wither, the author was puzzled, from planting trees. In the words, the author knows the reason, because the tree planters do not want the seedlings to rely on him, and the tree planters want the seedlings to find their own water sources and work hard to take root. "It's not just trees, people are the same. People who live in uncertainty can compare the test of life and will develop an independent heart." "Under uncertainty, deepen the feeling of the environment and Emotional perception can learn to convert very little energy into huge energy and strive to grow Marlboro 100'S Carton. "These two sentences are not only the central point of the article, but also a high-level summary of the thoughts and feelings and profound philosophies expressed by the author and the planter.r reading this article, I looked back and forth again, chewing the words of the tree planter twice and the author's own feelings. Unconsciously, my image clearly appeared in my mind. From the time I came to this world to the present, I have been relying on my parents all the time. Every day I have to wear clothes to reach out and live my life. I live the life of an emperor and prince every day.ember once, I sent me to school and helped me carry the heavy and heavy bag. When I was halfway through, I wanted to give my bag to my back, but I was holding a hand with a sly Newport Red 100 Online, and put on a spoiled look Newport Cigs Cheap. I begged and said, "Do you help me back?! "I still refused. I had to frown, bite my teeth, and carry my schoolbag." I feel that this bag has a heavy weight, and I am overwhelmed by the pressure Make Newport 100, because I am tortured by the word "dependency." Finally, I went to the school and made a "late". My mood was really dumbfounding. It was like pouring a bottle of five flavors. I couldn��t tell what it was.ared with the hard-rooted mahogany in the article, I am a world of difference with them.er time, under heavy rain, the wind was "screaming". I am too much rain, I want my father to send me to school, and finally my father promised, came to the school, I said to the sky to myself: "I want this young master to accompany you to play, a piece of cake is not enough !! Someone will send me to school!"d to ask my father and mother to help me stack quilts, make breakfast, wash clothes, and smash bags. These things that I can do in my life are pushed to others. After reading "The Mahogany" Newport Cigarettes At Wholesale Prices, I understand: If I live this life a lot, I can grow up in society and I will not be able to survive. I will eat my own food and look for bitterness. Because I have to worry about my parents even the most basic life. Not to mention working as a grown-up, the best way is to stop living like this emperor. You must be able to stand on your own feet and not rely on your parents. This will succeed! !er reading this article, I am no longer the same as me. I now try my best to solve all my life. I also know that if you rely on your parents for a long time, you will never succeed.

ylq  
ylq

Just what pictures soft a Newport golf course Menthol cig
Some people think that

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz