Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill have already developed such a strong rapport six game

#1 von panxing18 , 08.01.2019 04:03

s into their partnership that the Chiefs' quarterback has delivered passes to him just about every way possible.Right-handed. Left-handed. When Mahomes wasn't even trying.The right-handed touchdown tosses have earned plenty of attention Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey , mostly because they tend to go for 50 or 60 yards. The left-handed completion, an improvisation under duress, was perhaps the biggest highlight to come from the Chiefs' come-from-behind win at Denver a few weeks ago.Then there was last Sunday night in New England, when Mahomes rolled to his left and appeared to be trying to find Kareem Hunt, only for Hill to swoop in and snare another touchdown reception.That one? Well, Mahomes wasn't going to admit who his target actually was."A magician never reveals his tricks," he said, "so I'll just leave it at that."There's been plenty of magic between Mahomes and Hill, though. Their rare skillsets have made them one of the most potent pass-catch combos in the NFL 鈥?Mahomes with the arm strength to send passes into the tightest of windows or heave them deep, and Hill with the hands to catch them and the world-class speed to beat just about any cornerback down the seam.Just ask Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore for his assessment of them."He's a great quarterback. He made some big throws," he said after the Patriots rallied for a 43-40 victory. "He got it to everybody on the field and he's a great quarterback."As for Hill, Gilmore said, "I've never seen anyone that fast. Fastest guy I've ever covered."Fellow defensive back Duron Harmon saw that elite speed when Hill caught a pass over the middle, angled toward the sideline and raced 75 yards for a touchdown. The scoring strike came with 3:03 left to play and pulled Kansas City into a 40-all tie with New England."He's by far the fastest person I've ever come in contact with," Harmon said. "If he gets anybody in that position Brandin Cooks Jersey Elite , more than likely he's going to be gone. I still have to find a way to do something, to try to get him down, force him to the sideline. I've got to dive my defense a chance."Good luck with that.Hill leads the NFL with nine receptions of at least 25 yards this season, and when you combine his dangerous return talents, he has 16 plays of at least 50 yards since joining the league in 2016.Those numbers are a big reason why Mahomes is averaging 8.8 yards per attempt, third-best behind the rollercoaster Ryan Fitzpatrick of Tampa Bay and Rams quarterback Jared Goff. Mahomes also has an NFL-leading 23 completions of at least 25 yards and the top touchdown percentage in the league."He's definitely to me the most explosive person in the league," Mahomes said, "and the way he's developed as a receiver the last few years, he's going for that top spot. I know there's a lot of great receivers in the league but I'm glad I have Tyreek."Hill is equally glad to have Mahomes under center, claiming he's the first quarterback to have the arm strength to overthrow him downfield. And while that's happened a couple of times this season, they nevertheless have connected for at least 50 yards receiving in every game.That includes a seven-catch, 169-yard performance in a season-opening win over the Chargers, and a seven-catch, 142-yard performance with three TDs in last week's loss to the Patriots."I don't even know what to say about him. Pat just does a great job looking down the field and trusting us," Hill said. "Pat's trust lets me go out there and make a play."The banged-up Bengals get the next chance to slow down Mahomes and Hill when they visit Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday night. And considering Cincinnati is allowing nearly 300 yards passing per game http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/brandin-cooks-jersey , and has the fourth-worst defense overall, they could be due for another big day."They do a great job of making you defend the field, and you get misdirection, motion, shifts, all the things they do make you responsible, and they do them with great athleticism and speed," Cincinnati coach Marvin Lewis said. "We have a big challenge ahead of us."Notes: Safety Eric Berry (heel) and C Mitch Morse (concussion) were sidelined in practice Wednesday. ... Reid said new OL Jeff Allen will start off in a backup role. He started for most of four seasons in Kansas City before joining the Texans, who cut him last summer. Allen returned this week as the Chiefs tried to add some depth up front. ... FS Daniel Sorensen (broken leg) is eligible to come off injured reserve soon, though Reid said there is no timetable yet. "He's making great progress," Reid said. "He's close. We'll just see how he does here the next week." CHICAGO (1-1) at ARIZONA (0-2)Sunday, 4:25 p.m., ET, FoxOPENING LINE — Bears by 2RECORD VS SPREAD — Chicago 2-0, Arizona 0-2SERIES RECORD — Bears lead 56-28-6LAST MEETING — Cardinals beat Bears 48-23 Authentic Robert Woods Jersey , Sept. 20, 2015LAST WEEK — Bears beat Seahawks 24-17; Cardinals lost to Rams 34-0AP PRO32 RANKING — Bears No. 17, Cardinals No. 31BEARS OFFENSE — OVERALL (29), RUSH (14), PASS (29)BEARS DEFENSE — OVERALL (8), RUSH (4), PASS (18)CARDINALS OFFENSE — OVERALL (32), RUSH (31), PASS (32)CARDINALS DEFENSE — OVERALL (30), RUSH (28), PASS (27)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES: Series dates to 1920, when Chicago Cardinals beat Decatur Staleys (later Bears) 7-6. ... Charles Bidwill was Bears vice president when he bought Cardinals for $50,000 in 1932. Bidwill family has owned Cardinals ever since. ... Cardinals and Bears are only founding members of NFL still in existence. ... Bears have non-losing record for first time since 3-3 start in 2014. ... Chicago leads NFL with 10 sacks, six last week. ... LB Khalil Mack Robert Woods Jersey Elite , acquired from Oakland on Sept. 1, has strip sacks in each of first two games. Two-time All-Pro also returned interception for TD in opener against Green Bay. ... Bears LB Danny Trevathan had two sacks against Seattle. ... Chicago CB Prince Amukamara had first career interception return for TD when he ran one back 49 yards against Seattle. ... Bears rookie WR Anthony Miller caught first career TD against Seahawks. ... WR Allen Robinson set career high with 10 catches for 83 yards Monday night. ... Chicago QB Mitchell Trubisky has thrown for 371 yards, two TDs, two interceptions. ... Arizona's offense didn't cross midfield vs. Rams until next-to-last play of game. ... Cardinals QB Sam Bradford has not thrown TD pass, has been intercepted twice and has 55.6 passer rating. ... WR Larry Fitzgerald, slowed by sore hamstring this week, has missed six games in 15-year career. ... Arizona is 0-2 for first time since 2005. ... Cardinals have averaged 175 yards per game and allowed 295 per game. ... Through two games, Cardinals K Phil Dawson has not attempted an extra point or field goal. ... Only two WRs have caught pass for Cardinals. Fitzgerald has 10, Christian Kirk five. ... David Johnson has rushed for only 85 yards, averaging 3.9 per carry, and caught six passes for 33 yards. ... Fantasy tip: Bears' defense often has been dominant, with 10 sacks and four takeaways, and is facing NFL's worst offense.

panxing18  
panxing18

ESPN reporter Josina Anderson, who had the news yesterday that the Bills extended
It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions abou

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz