been through everything, the

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 24.07.2018 04:18

The Ottawa Senators might be 10 points out of a playoff spot, but Bryan Murray is making it crystal clear that he’s not interested in trading his No. Rasheem Green Jersey . 1 goaltender anytime soon. Speaking to TSN 1200 on Monday, the Senators general manager shot down the notion that he would be open to dealing Craig Anderson with his team out of the playoff picture. “Why would I do that at this point? We don’t have a third goaltender. Robin (Lehner) is close to being ready, but he’s got to play more games. If you don’t have goaltending in this league, you don’t have anything. We know that,” Murray said. “We can’t get rid of a guy and then not be able to find a guy who can come in and play at that calibre. We know that’s not going to happen. It’s unlikely that Craig Anderson is going anywhere – but the net in Ottawa.” Anderson’s play has been one of the few bright lights in an otherwise dismal season for the Senators. The netminder has posted a 12-11-6 record, with a .927 save percentage that ranks fifth in the NHL. Last week Anderson told reporters that the ball was in the Senators court when it came to the topic of trades, but Murray’s comments on Monday should end any speculation about Anderson’s future in Ottawa. Anderson signed a three-year contract extension in August that will keep him in Ottawa through the 2017-18 season. While a portion of the Senators fan base seems to be embracing the idea of losing to get a better draft pick – and doing something like trading Anderson - Murray says that is not the philosophy of the front office. “It’s hard just to throw in the towel and I never want that to be the message. It’s easy for people to say that who are outside of the organization. But when you’re inside and you’re trying to build credibility, you want to send the message that we want to be better and we should be better. I certainly feel like we should be two or three points out of a playoff spot,” Murray said. With that in mind, Murray admitted that he’s looking to add another top-six forward to the mix. He said he spent most of the day on Sunday, scouring the rosters of other NHL teams looking for a player who might be a good fit here in Ottawa. “I’m going to continue to talk to people and search, but I know it’s going to be difficult,” said Murray – who said he would be willing to make a similar type of trade that landed him Bobby Ryan in the summer of 2013. “You pay a couple of chips to get an established guy who doesn’t fit into the cap of another team. I don’t think there’s a lot of them available, but we’re going to keep looking.” As Murray searches for another top-six forward, he’s notified Colin Greening that he is actively looking to move him. Murray told TSN 1200 that Greening “just doesn’t fit right now with our group at this moment.” He has given Greening’s agent permission to speak to other clubs to try and find a fit. But that might be difficult, considering he is in the first year of a three-year deal that will pay him $2.6 million annually and he’s been a healthy scratch more often than not this season. Greening has only scored one goal in 20 games in the 2014-15 campaign. “I told him basically that I had talked to a number of GMs and I tried to encourage them to give him an opportunity through a trade or whatever vehicle that may be. At this point there’s nothing for him. Murray indicated that he would likely place Greening on waivers after the All-Star break if no deal can be worked out with another club. “Eventually, if we don’t get something done, he’s got to play hockey. You can’t play hockey as the 23rd or 24th guy on the roster here, so I may have to put him on waivers,” said Murray. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. Shaquem Griffin Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline.com/Black-18-Jaron-Brown-Womens-Jersey/ . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act.KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Roger Clemens tried to get across a sense of urgency to Houston Astros pitchers Wednesday. "If its working for you, stay with it. If its not, you need to change something. Thats something I said," Clemens said. "Obviously its not working for some of you so you need to re-evaluate what youre doing." In his capacity as special assistant to the general manager, Clemens addressed a group of young pitchers who were often overmatched last season. With a staff significantly different from the one assembled this spring, the Astros posted a 4.79 ERA while losing 111 games. "If you need to stay and do some extra work, conditioning, whatever it might be, that will make you mentally tougher than the next guy," Clemens said. "I think with all the conditioning I did throughout my career, that made me feel like I had an edge." On the eve of the teams first full-squad workout, the Astros brought in the 51-year-old, seven-time Cy Young Award winner for a morning pep talk. "I think these guys have got to realize that its not only just about them, that everybodys rooting hard and they want em to do well," Clemens said. "Obviously when they do that, a lot of people are going to start coming through the turnstiles again to watch em." Clemens pitched three of his 24 major league seasons in Houston, winning the National League ERA title in 2005 when the Astros won the pennant. The years since have been lean, especially the past three in which the Astros lost 106, 107 and 111 games. Thats one of the reasons Clemens was brought back last year, according to general manager Jeff Luhnow. "He really understands our philosophy as an organization," Luhnow said. "Hes been a part of this organization for a long time and he sees eye-to-eye with everything that were doing and is able to communicate the messages." One of the messages is to no longer acceept defeat. Shaquem Griffin Seahawks Jersey. "Theres more than a handful of guys that have an opportunity and they need to take a big step forward," Clemens said. "In spring training everybodys all giddy right now, and then you start the season and everybody gets punched in the face. Its not a lot of fun. I think theyre kind of taking the kid gloves off em a little bit and asking a lot of em to step up." The catchers, too. "I asked those guys today to step up a little bit when the pitchers not doing very well, and to get after him a little bit, see if you can stroke his emotions, get his attention so hes not lethargic out there," Clemens said. "Theres a fine line there, but its time for some of these guys to really take a giant step forward." Veteran Chad Qualls, brought in to compete for the closer job, said Clemens got his points across. "Anytime somebody with his presence steps into a room, he just kind of demands your attention," Qualls said. "You always open up and listen to what he has to say because hes been through everything, the ups and the downs. He knows exactly what hes talking about." And at some point in the spring, it will go behind talking. "At my advanced stage, I still enjoy putting the cleats on and demonstrating when I can. I like the teaching aspect, and then to turn em loose and for them to get after it," he said. "I enjoy rooting for the underdog and trying to motivate guys and answer their questions when they have them." Notes: Relief pitcher Jesse Crain strained his right calf while exercising in a gym Tuesday. The Astros are awaiting the result of an MRI. "That will be some sort of setback; I dont know how many days," Luhnow said. ... First baseman Japhet Amador, who hit .368 with 36 home runs in the Mexican League, will not report to spring training until further notice because of a family emergency. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Discount Jerseys China NFL Hoodies China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

group of people and occurred a few blocks from th
ce and you...? A. Arent sure if the Los Angeles Kings are winning or losing B. Cant wait for the next expression C. Want to add

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz