urce Development Minister in

#1 von xuezhiqian123 , 19.12.2018 02:37

NEW DELHI nike air max 98 pas cher , Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- Mystery continued to shroud over the death of Indian Minister Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar, even three days after the 52-year-old was found dead on the bed of her suite at a five-star hotel in the national capital.

Conflicting reports of the cause of Sunanda's death have been coming to fore, with some claiming she died of a "drug overdose" while others, including an autopsy doctor, insisting it was a " sudden, unnatural death" and that "injury marks" were also found on her body.

"Sunanda died a sudden, unnatural death. There were certain injury marks on the body. Since the investigating agency is probing the issue and there are certain issues with the injury, the details cannot be revealed," Dr Sudhir Kumar Gupta, a doctor who conducted the post-mortem, has said.

However, the final report of her autopsy, carried out Saturday under the supervision of a magistrate at the premier All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is yet to come out.

Meanwhile, Tharoor, who on Sunday gave his testimony to the magistrate who has been leading the inquest into his wife's death, has written to Indian Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, urging him to expedite the probe into his wife's death "so that the truth emerges at the earliest".

He said that he was "horrified to read the reckless speculation " over Sunanda's death in the media.

"I pledge my full and unstinting cooperation. Nothing short of the truth will end the indignity to which my wife and I are being subject at a time when all I seek is to be allowed to grieve in private with her and my near and dear ones," the 57-year-old junior Indian Human Resource Development Minister wrote.

Sunanda was found dead Friday evening on the bed of her hotel suite by the Indian politician after he returned there from a daylong conclave of the ruling Congress party, and then he had informed the police about it, Tharoor's aide Abhinav Kumar told the media.

The couple checked into the hotel Thursday as some painting work was going on in their official residence, the Minister's aide claimed, even though media reports suggested that Sunanda put up at the hotel Wednesday while her flamboyant husband came there a day later.

Sunanda's death came barely two days after a row broke out between the couple over Tharoor's alleged illicit affair with Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar who has denied the claims, and a day after both of them issued a joint statement insisting they were happily married.

The couple got married in 2010, their third wedding.

Tharoor, a former United Nations diplomat who rose to the position of Under Secretary General under Kofi Annan but lost the race to the top job against Ban Ki Moon and subsequently resigned, joined the Congress party in 2007 and became a Member of Parliament from the southern state of Kerala in 2009.

In his first stint as the country's junior Foreign Minister, Tharoor got mired in a controversy over his alleged involvement in bidding for a cricket team in the multi-billion-dollar cricketing tournament Indian premier League, and he was compelled to resign in 2010.

He was indicted as the junior Human Resource Development Minister in 2012.

xuezhiqian123  
xuezhiqian123

nown as offside. The game has
c embroidery show in SW Chin

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz