If a fifth and final match is needed

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 18.12.2018 06:35

TOKYO -- Canada is down 2-1 to Japan in its best-of-five World Group Davis Cup series following a doubles match loss on Saturday. Deryk Engelland Jersey . Torontos Daniel Nestor and Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., fell to Japans Kei Nishikori and Yasutaka Uchiyama 6-3, 7-6 (3), 4-6, 6-4. Both teams made player substitutions prior to the match as Dancevic went in for Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil, who is still recovering from a back injury. Nishikori subbed in for Yuichi Sugita on the Japanese side. The match marked the first time Dancevic and Nestor had played together in three years. "I thought those guys came out really strong and we really didnt take advantage of our chances," said Canadian captain Martin Laurendeau. "The guys fought really hard and it was really a matter of a few points." The Canadian pair got out to an early lead in the second set but Japan broke back to force the tiebreak, and capitalized to take a two-set advantage before Nestor and Dancevic captured the third set. For Nestor, the loss was only his eighth in Davis Cup doubles play in his entire 22-year career representing Canada. It was also the first loss for Dancevic and Nestor as a pair, who entered the contest undefeated together with a 3-0 record. Canada is currently ranked No. 7 on the Davis Cup Nations ranking while Japan sits at No. 12. Japan owns a 5-0 record against Canada in Davis Cup action, but the two countries had not played each other since 1938 prior to this tournament. Dancevic will play World No. 18 Nishikori in a must-win singles match on Sunday. If a fifth and final match is needed, Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont., will face Go Soeda, also on Sunday. The nations split their opening pair of first-round singles matches on Friday, with Nishikori defeating Polansky in straight sets 6-4, 6-4, 6-4, before Canada pulled even on the strength of Dancevics 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1 victory over Soeda. Stefan Matteau Jersey . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it. Oscar Dansk Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. http://www.officialgoldenknightsfanstore.com/ryan-reaves-golden-knights-jersey-c-52/ .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. -- Matt Kuchar saw his well-struck 5-iron on the 18th hole at the RBC Heritage come up way short of the target and settle in a front bunker. "Well," he thought as he walked toward the shot, "there are a lot worse places to be." For Kuchar, there was no better place -- and no better shot in the tournament. He followed with a stunning hole-out on Harbour Town Golf Links closing, lighthouse hole, to overcome a four-shot deficit for a one-stroke victory and end nearly a month of Sundays where he came close to a title only to lose at the end. Kuchar shot a 64 to finish at 11-under 273, one stroke ahead of Luke Donald, who had his third second place and fifth top-three finish here in the past six years. Donalds latest chance ended Kuchars winning shot. He hit it solid, felt it was a good line and watched it rattle home. "I heard the crowd go crazy," Kuchar said. "Then I went crazy." Kuchar punched the air to celebrate, grabbed his cap and swung it around to the cheers of the crowd. It was Kuchars seventh career PGA Tour victory. He earned $1.044 million and his first trophy since the Memorial last June. It also followed a stretch of golf were Kuchar was in contention nearly every week. He was two shots behind winner Steven Bowditch at the Texas Open on March 30, then lost a playoff at the Houston Open a week later on Matt Jones 42-yard chip in. Kuchar was in the mix at Augusta National a week ago, having a share of the lead on Sunday before a four-putt double bogey at the fourth hole dropped him from contention. Kuchar, at No. 6 in the world the highest-ranked golfer here, couldve taken a break like other top competitors, but hoped the momentum would carry into Harbour Town. "Its awfully sweet to have another chance," Kuchar said. Kuchar made up the four shots on Donald with seven birdies in his first 10 holes. Then nearly gave away another tournament when he three-putted from less than eight feet away at the par-3 17th, a bogey that dropped him into a tie for the top spot -- and set up the dramatic 72nd hole. "I was in a little bit of shock," Kuchar said. "But I think I did a good job of shaking things off. Reid Duke Jersey. " Donald had two holes to catch Kuchar but couldnt do it. He missed a 28-foot birdie putt at the 17th hole, then saw his try at a chip-in birdie slide past the cup. "Finishing second isnt what I was hoping for," he said. "Disappointed, obviously, not to have won. Usually a solid 69 on a windy day with a two-shot lead is enough to get it done on Sundays. Its tough to win out here and hats off to Matt for a superb round." Donald was at 10-under 274 after his 69. Ben Martin, who turned pro in 2010, shot 67 to finish tied for third at 9 under with John Huh, who shot 68. Sunday finally brought the sunshine the tournament had lacked all week. Players got the bonus of easy, softened greens from three days of moisture. The birdies were flying from the start, and Kuchar took full advantage. He birdied the first and second holes, then added a third from 20 feet or so at No. 4. "When I made that putt, I knew it was going to be a really good day," he said. That Donald was in the chase again here was no surprise. The steady Englishman, once No. 1 in the world, says Harbour Towns tight fairways and small greens are a perfect layout for a player such as him who isnt the longest hitter on tour. Donald said a gust of wind in his swing led to him driving the ball way left out of bounds on the sixth hole for a double bogey. He climbed back into the hunt with birdies on the seventh and ninth, but hooked his drive into the water left on No. 10 for a bogey. "It was just a poor swing," he said. "I flipped it." Donald kept charging, though, and drew within a stroke of Kuchars lead with consecutive birdies on the 11th and 12th holes. He could get no closer, finishing his round with six pars. Martin, who had missed seven cuts in his past eight tournaments, reached 10 under with back-to-back birdies on the 13th and 14th holes. Martins run ended when he couldnt squeeze through some pine trees after driving into the rough at the par-5 15th. His ball struck a tree and scooted into more trouble across the fairway. He took bogey to drop two shots off the lead. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Hes been one of our hottest hitters
Evan Bailey and Donovan

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz