The Tennessee Titans have hired former Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey as tight ends coach on Ke

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 24.07.2018 03:15

NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have hired former Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey as tight ends coach on Ken Whisenhunts staff. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys . Mularkey coached the Jaguars to a 2-14 record in 2012 and was fired at the end of the season. He also went 14-18 as Buffalos coach in 2004-05. Mularkey and Whisenhunt previously worked together as assistants with the Pittsburgh Steelers. "I am excited to back in the league," Mularkey said Wednesday in a team release announcing the hire. "I took some time off for family time. I got a chance to do some things with them, which I havent gotten to do over the last 20 years of coaching. I am definitely excited to get back and excited to get back with Ken. We go way back in our relationship, back to when we were players in the NFL and even to college when he was at Georgia Tech and I was at Florida." Mularkey worked with the Steelers from 1996-2003 and spent his last three years in Pittsburgh as offensive co-ordinator. He spent two years with the Miami Dolphins as offensive co-ordinator in 2006 and tight ends coach in 2007. Mularkey was the Atlanta Falcons offensive co-ordinator from 2008-11. The Falcons went 43-21 during Mularkeys time in Atlanta. "Mike brings a wealth of experience, both as a co-ordinator and a head coach," Whisenhunt said in a release. "Selfishly, for me, he brings a lot to the table, having been in this situation before. There are things that I will use him for moving forward that will help us a team. He has had a lot of success in this league and we are lucky to have him." Mularkey played nine seasons in the NFL as a tight end with the Minnesota Vikings and Steelers. He caught 102 passes for 1,222 yards in 114 career games. Mularkey began his coaching career as an offensive line coach for Concordia College. He worked with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a quality control coach in 1994 and a tight ends coach in 1995. "As a coach, I am diligent about the details of every little thing," Mularkey said. "I am very big into making sure my guys are prepared and I really like them to know what is going to happen before it happens. With my background and knowledge as a player and coach, I can be a resource. I do love what I do and they will see that from me." DeMario Davis Saints Jersey . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well. Marcus Davenport Jersey http://www.authoritysaintsshop.com/tom-savage-saints-jersey-c-72/ . "This doesnt end anything," he said. "Weve got 10-1 in our last 11 games, and were going home in first place. We just have to keep playing the way we are right now. STANFORD, Calif. -- Sabine Lisicki hit the fastest record serve on the WTA tour but it wasnt enough against Ana Ivanovic in the first round of the Bank of the West Classic, while defending champion Dominika Cibulkova also lost on Tuesday. The fifth-seeded Ivanovic won 7-6 (2), 6-1, partially avenging her loss to the German in the previous meeting at Wimbledon. Experienced duo Venus Williams and Daniela Hantuchova also won. Cibulkova was beaten 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 by Garbine Muguruza of Spain. Lisicki blasted a serve of 131 mph (211 kph) at 5-5. It wasnt an ace because Ivanovic got her racket on the ball but couldnt return it. The serve eclipsed Venus Williams record of 129 mph (208 kph) in 2007. Ivanovic took full advantage of Lisickis weak second serve, winning 16 of 23 points, and though she had 10 break points against her, the Serb saved eight of them, while Lisicki was broken four times from just five opportunities. "Sometimes just a few points make a difference and it helps to be positive in a tight situation," Ivanovic said. "I did that today in the tiebreak. Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey. " Ivanovic is playing her first tournament since hiring Dejan Petrovic as coach, replacing Nemanja Kontic. "It was a lot of things on and off the court," Ivanovic said of her split with Kontic following the loss to Lisicki at Wimbledon. "He helped me a lot, and sometimes these decisions are very hard." The Serbian next faces Canadian qualifier Carol Zhao, who was leading Yanina Wickmayer, 6-2, 1-0, when the Belgian retired because of a viral infection. Muguruza played pressure-free tennis to down sixth-seeded Cibulkova, with the tall Spaniard using her strong serve to good effect. "When I play someone higher in the rankings I dont feel pressure," the 28th-ranked Muguruza said. "This is a really fast court and thats good for my game." Williams beat Polish qualifier Paula Kania 6-3, 6-2, and next plays fourth-seeded Victoria Azarenka, whom she has beaten in three previous meetings. Hantuchova downed Argentinas Paula Ormaechea 6-3, 6-4 and will face Muguruza in the next round. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Discount Jerseys China NFL Hoodies China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

ELKHART LAKE, Wis.
Aaron Harrison scored 22 points and Kentucky took a methodical 70-58 win over Georgia on Saturday to advance to another Southeas

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz