Im not surprised

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.12.2018 04:37

CARSON, Calif. Cheap Auburn Jerseys Authentic . -- Kell Brook waited years for a world title shot, honing his skills through numerous injuries and postponements. When the English welterweight finally got in the ring with a champion, the patient challenger had a perfect plan. Brook won a majority decision over Shawn Porter on Saturday night, claiming Porters IBF 147-pound title. "Since I was 9 years old, Ive been training to be a champion," said Brook, who collapsed to the ring in joy after the decision was announced. "I looked scrappy, but I did what I have to do." Brook (33-0) claimed the welterweight belt in just his second fight outside Britain, outboxing the American champion with a smart game plan and consistent elusiveness at the outdoor StubHub Center south of Los Angeles. Brook joined elite company with the win: Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao hold the other three major welterweight titles. "I dealt with business," Brook said. "Its an unbelievable feeling, and I cant get my head around it." With a small coterie of English fans cheering his moves, Brook stayed outside the champions power range and held inside when necessary, never allowing Porter (24-1-1) to find a consistent range in his first defeat. Brook won 117-111 and 116-112 on two American judges cards, while English judge Dave Parris scored it a 114-114 draw. The Associated Press saw it 115-113 for Brook. Omar Figueroa also stopped Daniel Estrada early in the ninth round to defend his WBC lightweight title belt in an entertaining action fight, and Anthony Dirrell claimed Sakio Bikas WBC 168-pound title with a messy rematch victory. But the star was Brook, who had been waiting nearly two years for his shot at the IBF belt. Three bouts against former champion Devon Alexander fell through before he received the mandatory title shot at Porter, who beat Alexander last year. Brook had a canny game plan from the start, keeping Porter at bay with his superior reach and landing well-timed shots when Porter attempted to force the action. Both fighters were cut early on by accidental head-butts, but the injuries didnt appear to affect them. Brook became more assertive in the later rounds, stalking Porter to the ropes while landing cleaner punches. The Englishman connected with several big shots in a dominant 11th round and finished impressively, getting carried on his cornermens shoulders after the final bell. Brook landed 36 per cent of his 441 punches, while Porter connected with just 25 per cent of his 626 shots. Brook thoroughly outjabbed Porter, who threw 308 more power punches, but landed a much lower percentage. Porter, who never landed his vicious left hook consistently, wasnt surprised by the decision in his first bout since a dominant defence against Paulie Malignaggi in April. "I thought that I was effective with my attack, but he was ready," Porter said. "Im not giving any excuses. I want the rematch. Ill find him where hes at, and Ill take it from him." Brook is much more interested in a lucrative matchup with fellow British champion Amir Khan, who tweeted his congratulations to Brook moments after the fight ended. "Shawn Porter is a true champion, but I think Khan can get in queue now," Brook said. "I think that the British public needs to see this fight against Khan." Dirrell (27-0-1), a lymphoma survivor from Flint, Michigan, claimed his first world title in a sloppy, flop-filled rematch with Bika (32-6-3), a Cameroon native fighting out of Australia. Dirrell tumbled to the canvas several times in the second bout, and Bika was docked a point in the eighth round. "It means the world to me, coming off cancer," said Dirrell, who also survived a serious motorcycle accident in recent years. "I was staying off the ropes. I outpunched him, I outlanded him and I got the job done." Figueroa (24-0-1, 18 KOs), a rising star from Texas, put on another crowd-pleasing display against Estrada (25-3-1). Both fighters traded enormous shots in an exciting eighth round, but Figueroa dropped Estrada with one devastating right hand early in the ninth before finishing the bout with a lengthy flurry of punches. Figueroa intends to move up to 140 pounds for his next bout. Unbeaten heavyweight Deontay Wilder (32-0, 32 KOs) stopped Jason Gavern after four rounds in an early fight, shutting down an overmatched opponent to keep busy while he waits for his mandated shot at injured WBC champion Bermane Stiverne. Wholesale Auburn Jerseys .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cam Newton College Jersey . The Senators will put the busy off-season and training camp behind them when they open their regular season on the road. They kick things off Friday against the Buffalo Sabres and then head to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs on Saturday. http://www.cheapauburnjerseys.com/?tag=auburn-pat-sullivan-college-jersey . The result means Atletico Madrid now tops the table, with Madrid level on points in second and Barcelona a point behind in third with nine games remaining as the title race shapes up to be the closest in years.GLENDALE, Ariz. - The Arizona Cardinals under coach Bruce Arians do not play it safe.When most teams would have just thrown for the necessary yards to get a first down, the Cardinals went for it all — and got it.Rookie John Brown, a third-round draft pick from little Pittsburg State, gathered in a 75-yard touchdown pass from Carson Palmer with 1:21 to play to give the Cardinals a 24-20 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday in a matchup of two of the NFLs four remaining one-loss teams.When its time to step up, thats what you have to do, Brown said. They had a safety on me, so when they put him on me, all I had to do was run past him.The speedy Brown had wowed the Cardinals since he first stepped on the practice field.Im not surprised, Palmer said. Nothings too big for him.The Cardinals (6-1), off to their best start in 40 years, had a goal-line stand that forced the Eagles (5-2) to settle for a 20-yard field goal that put Philadelphia up 20-17 with 1:56 left.Philadelphia coach Chip Kelly thought about going for the touchdown, but decided to put the game in his defences hands.I thought our defence was playing really, really well, he said. I had confidence in them and told them we were kicking the field goal because I had confidence in them.Then on third-and-5, Palmer — who also had an 80-yard TD pass to Larry Fitzgerald — saw something at the line of scrimmage that led him to give Brown a signal to change his route.The quarterback lofted the ball deep, where the speedy Brown caught it and crossed the goal line just as he was being tackled.Arians called it a Willie Mays catch.We had three guys at 8 yards for first downs, but when theres a touchdown involved in the play, never pass it up, he said. Dont play scared, play smart.Safety Nate Allen took the blame.That ones on me, he said.The Eagles drove to the Arizona 16. On the last play of the game, Jordan Matthews caught a pass from Nick Foles in the end zone but landed out of bounds.Foles and Matthews each tried to take the blame.Jordan came down with a great catch, Foles said, but Ive got to make sure I keep him inbounds.Matthews said: I had to come down with it and get both feet in for my team. End of the day, Nick gave me a chance and I need to make a play for the team.Foles completed 26 of 62 passes for 411 yards and twoo touchdowns, both to Jeremy Maclin, but was intercepted twice by Antonio Cromartie, the second one setting up Chandler Catanzaros 28-yard field goal that tied it at 17-17 with 9:02 to play. Nick Fairley College Jersey. Cody Parkey also kicked a 54-yarder, the longest field goal by an Eagle since 2003.Catanzaro set an NFL rookie record by beginning his career with 16 consecutive field goals.Maclin caught 12 passes for 187 yards, including touchdowns of 21 and 54 yards. Fitzgerald caught seven for 160, Brown five for 119.Palmer finished 20 of 42 for 329 yards and two scores with no interceptions.Philadelphia had a first down at its 46 when Foles hit Maclin in stride in the end zone, beating defender Jerraud Powers, for a 54-yard touchdown that put the Eagles up 17-14 with 2:22 left in the third quarter.Arizona had taken the lead on the third play of the second half, when Fitzgerald broke free on a slant route, took the pass and outran the Eagles secondary 80 yards for the score that put the Cardinals up 14-7 just 53 seconds into the second half.Fitzgerald, who got his 37th career 100-yard receiving game, surpassed his career-long catch of 78 yards set in 2008.Turnovers ruined two second-quarter Eagles scoring threats.Philadelphia had it at the Arizona 19 when Foles threw short to Josh Huff, who raced toward the end zone. But Frostee Rucker knocked the ball loose from behind and Arizonas Deone Bucannon recovered at the Cardinals 2-yard line.Peterson left the game in the second quarter with a possible concussion after teammate Bucannon hit Maclin, knocking the Philadelphia receivers helmet into Petersons. Maclin also was evaluated for a concussion after the play but returned to the game a short time later.NOTES: The Eagles were penalized 11 times for 103 yards, the Cardinals 10 times for 95 yards. ... Arizona RB Stepfan Taylor in the third quarter with a calf injury. ... The Cardinals lost a fumble for only the fourth time this season. ... Cromartie had his second career two-interception day. ... Foles has 12 TD passes and nine interceptions this season. ... Arizona did not throw an interception for the sixth time in seven games. ... The Eagles (110 yards) were the first team to rush for more than 100 yards against Arizona.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

evenue, these people p
push to overtake Texas

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz