Kidd believes Mayo plays

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.12.2018 04:32

ATLANTA - Jared Dudleys shooting was perfect, even if his coach wouldnt quite say his game was. Air Max Pas Cher France .Dudley made all 10 shots, including four 3-pointers, and scored a season-high 24 points Friday night to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a 107-77 victory over the Atlanta Hawks.Dudley matched Brooklyns Jarrett Jack for the best-shooting night in the NBA this season.I cant say it was a perfect game because as a coach you always want more, but it was as close to a no-hitter as you can come to, Bucks coach Jason Kidd. I thought he was great tonight on both ends.Brandon Knight added 16 points for Milwaukee, which snapped Atlantas five-game winning streak.The Hawks had won 14 of 15 but were routed in front of a rare sellout crowd at home, where they entered with a 13-2 record that was the best in the Eastern Conference.After Dudley made back-to-back 3-pointers for a 21-18 Milwaukee lead with 2:51 left in the first quarter, the Bucks led the rest of the way and went ahead by 30 in the final period.Milwaukee (15-15) had lost three of four, seven straight to Atlanta and five straight in Philips Arena, yet dominated most of a night.Perhaps the Bucks players-only meeting before the game helped.I think, yeah, any time the guys are disappointed in their performance, that shows you a team that cares, said Dudley, who added a season-high four of Milwaukees 15 steals. I want to say nine of them were open (shots).I had good looks, I made them, my teammates kept looking for me. ... I dont know if Ill ever shoot that again but it was good to be able to say I did it.Paul Millsap led the Hawks with 22 points and 11 rebounds. Atlanta was coming off successive victories over Chicago, Cleveland, Houston, Dallas and the Los Angeles Clippers.The teams meet again Saturday night in Milwaukee.Atlantas 77 points were a season low, and the Hawks committed a season-high 23 turnovers that led to 30 Milwaukee points.The Bucks led 58-42 at halftime, and the Hawks never came closer than 14 points in the second half. They trailed by as many as 32 in the fourth quarter.I think youve got to give Milwaukee a lot of credit tonight. They shot the ball really well, and did some different things, Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said after the Hawks shot just 40.8 per cent and allowed the Bucks to shoot 50.6.Milwaukees bench continued its recent strong play in the second period, as Dudley, Jerryd Bayless, O.J. Mayo and John Henson outscored Atlantas subs 32-7 in the first half.Other than Millsap, who made all eight of his shots in the first half to score 18, the rest of the Hawks shot 9 for 30 (30 per cent).TIP-INSBucks: Milwaukee is 4-0 with Zaza Pachulia in the starting lineup. He scored all of his 14 points in the second half. ... Kidd believes Mayo plays better with Milwaukees second unit. ... Ersan Ilyasova missed the game after suffering a concussion in Tuesdays loss to the Hornets. That was his first game after missing nine straight following a Dec. 2 nasal fracture and then undergoing surgery.Hawks: Atlantas 77 points were a season low by 10. ... After scoring a career-high 25 points in the Hawks win over the Clippers on Tuesday, forward DeMarre Carroll missed all six of his shots and went scoreless. ... Jeff Teague returned to the starting lineup after missing three games with a hamstring pull, and then coming off the bench behind Dennis Schroder in Tuesdays win.ROOKIE ROUNDUPRookie forward/centre Adrien Payne made his NBA debut for Atlanta, grabbing three rebounds and scoring two points. The Hawks drafted him 15th overall in June. The 6-foot-10 former Michigan State star missed his first five NBA games with plantar fasciitis and was assigned to the NBA D-League three times, averaging 13.4 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists in 11 games.: Adriens been working hard, and his length and his activity, his ability to do things around the basket and step away . . . is going to be something that can help us, Budenholzer said.UP NEXTBucks: Host Atlanta on Saturday.Hawks: Visit Milwaukee on Saturday. Air Max Pas Cher En Ligne . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher . - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. http://www.airmaxpascherfrance.fr/ . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No.Milan Lucic is paying the price for his actions in Game 1 of the Boston Bruins first-round series against the Detroit Red Wings. The Bruins forward has been fined $5,000 by the National Hockey League for spearing Red Wings defenceman Danny DeKeyser in the groin. The incident ooccurred near the end of the second period of Game 1 while the game was still scoreless. Site Air Max Pas Cher. No penalty was assessed on the play. The Red Wings won Game 1 by a 1-0 score. Game 2 is scheduled for Sunday in Boston and can be seen live on TSN at 3pm et/Noon pt. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Gareth Bale sixth.
Sharapova struggled a bit

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz