Get a couple of runs off a

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 15.12.2018 06:53

CALGARY -- It wasnt a pretty win, but the Calgary Stampeders will take it. Cheap Authentic Jordans Website . Rene Parades kicked the game-winning field goal in the fourth quarter before the Calgary defence came up big to preserve the victory on Friday as the Stampeders hung on to edge the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 10-7. "A win is a win," said veteran Calgary defender Brandon Smith, who combined with Micah Johnson to make the game-saving play late in the final frame. "As a defence, as long as we can limit the offence from scoring, thats an accomplishment in its own. As you see, we stopped them from getting in the end zone and we won 10-7. We dont care exactly how we win. We just care about the win. Thats the most important thing. The Ticats had a chance to tie the game, but kicker Justin Medlock was unable to kick a 29-yard field goal due to a botched snap. Quarterback Dan LeFevour, who was the holder on the play, tried to run the ball instead, but was flattened by a big hit from Smith much to the delight of the 27,546 fans in attendance at McMahon Stadium. "Micah, if anything, was there first," said Smith. "I did my part. Micah caused it. I had the opportunity to step up and make a good hit. I just seized the opportunity." Brad Sinopoli scored his first-career CFL touchdown on a 26-yard run in the second quarter, while Paredes atoned for an earlier miss by kicking a 39-yard field goal, which stood up as the game-winning points. A week after throwing four touchdown passes in Calgarys 34-15 road win over the Toronto Argonauts, quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell failed to find the end zone against Hamilton. Mitchell still completed 19-of-34 passes for 196 yards as the Stamps improved to 3-0. "At some point we found some holes in the defence, got some first downs, got the field goal when we needed it and obviously a huge play by Sinopoli and then just a great play by the defence at the end of the game," Sinopoli said. "The defence, they stepped up at every single play when they had to. That was the biggest thing for us was watching those guys have our backs time and time again when we werent at our best." Medlock kicked a pair of field goal and added a single to account for all of Hamiltons points. Jeremiah Masoli made his first career CFL start at quarterback for Hamilton (0-3) and completed just nine-of-19 passes for 107 yards and an interception before being replaced by LeFevour in the third quarter. LeFevour completed nine-of-11 passes for 76 yards in a relief appearance. "Weve just got to keep fighting," LeFevour said. "Its early in the season - three games in. Theres a lot of time left. Youve got to credit Calgary for playing well, but at the same time weve got to execute better." Neither team could get anything going in the first quarter as the Stamps accounted for just 44 yards in offence, while the Ticats managed only 22 yards. Medlock accounted for all the scoring in the first quarter as he booted a 91-yard single on the opening kickoff before adding a 42-yard field goal with 2:05 left to play in the opening frame. Mitchell then engineered an 11-play, 85-yard drive in the second quarter that was capped off by a 26-yard touchdown run by Sinopoli on a broken play. Mitchell handed the ball off to Sinopoli, who sidestepped onrushing Hamilton linebacker Taylor Reed before running the rest of the way into the end zone untouched. "We got a couple blocks down field and I just tried to make a move and fortunately it turned into a touchdown," said Sinopoli, who was happy to contribute in a winning cause. "It wasnt how we imagined how it would go, but well take the win. Were going to have games like that. Its a long season. That stuffs going to happen. All that matters at the end is the win." Calgary coach and general manager John Hufnagel called Sinopolis touchdown fantastic. "That was something special," Hufnagel said. "It was a play designed that he had a pass-run option, but he never had a chance to look at throwing the ball because he had instant pressure. He made a fantastic move to get away from the first tackler and then juked the second tackler and got himself in the end zone." On the next possession, the Ticats put themselves in a position to respond right back, but Calgary safety Joshua Bell picked off an errant pass by Masoli in the Calgary end zone to end the threat. The Stamps had a chance to extend their lead late in the first half, but a 48-yard field goal attempt by Rene Paredes sailed wide right. Hamilton had a great chance to take the lead in the third quarter when Brandon Banks returned a Rob Maver punt 38 yards to the Calgary 17-yard line. The Ticats then took and offside penalty before Masoli overthrew a pair of receivers in the end zone, prompting Medlock to kick a 30-yard field goal to tie the game at 7-7. On Calgarys next drive, Mitchell fumbled the ball at midfield for his first turnover of the season. Linebacker Frederic Plesius recovered the ball at the Hamilton 54-yard line, but the Ticats were unable to convert the turnover into points as Medlock missed a 45-yard field goal attempt wide right at the outset of the fourth quarter. The Stamps took a 10-7 lead at 8:16 of the fourth quarter when Parades connected from 39 yards out to round out the scoring. Notes: With Keon Raymond (thigh bruise) and Deron Mayo (groin strain) out of Calgarys lineup, Lin-J Shell and Glenn Love started as linebackers for the Stamps. à Calgary cornerback Buddy Jackson left the game with a hamstring injury in the second quarter, while linebacker Juwan Simpson went down with an arm injury in the fourth quarter. à The Stamps lead the all-time series 56-30 over the Ticats, including a 34-9 edge in games played in Calgary. à Calgary ran its winning streak over Hamilton at McMahon Stadium to 10 straight games dating back to July 4, 2004. The Stamps have also won nine of the past 10 games overall against the Ticats dating back to Oct. 3, 2009. Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes . -- Aaron Rodgers isnt out for revenge in Green Bays season opener. Cheap Air Jordan Retro .com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday. http://www.cheapauthenticairjordanforsale.com/ . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers.SAN DIEGO -- Bronson Arroyo figures the Arizona Diamondbacks rotten start has got to turn around at some point. "I mean, I dont think well play 9-22 every 31 games," Arroyo said after he and two relievers combined to hold the punchless San Diego Padres to three hits in a 2-0 victory Friday night in a matchup of the bottom two teams in the NL West. Aaron Hill provided Arroyo with all the backing he needed with a two-run single off Andrew Cashner in the third inning. "We put ourselves in a huge hole, especially in this division with two teams that are pretty potent, so its going to be a long season no matter how you cut it because were going to fighting uphill the whole way," Arroyo said. "Who knows where its going to end up." The Diamondbacks finally hit double digits in wins, but still have the worst record in the majors -- 10-22. They came in with the worst ERA, 5.20. The Padres came with a .217 batting average, worst in the NL and second-worst in the majors. It was the first shutout for the Diamondbacks. The Padres were shut out for the fifth time, tying them with Atlanta for the big league lead. But the 37-year-old Arroyo, in his 15th big league season, was sharp. Arroyo (2-2) allowed three singles in seven innings, struck out six and walked one. He is 4-0 with a 1.54 ERA in his last five starts against San Diego. He didnt allow a hit until Yonder Alonso singled to right with one out in the fifth. Until then, the only baserunner was leadoff batter Everth Cabrera, who reached in the first when Arroyo couldnt handle a chopper for an error. Arroyo then proceeded to get 13 straight outs, including when Seth Smith grounded into an inning-ending double play in the first. "They ran a lot of lefties at me as usual and I got the chance to take advantage of their aggressiveness in the outer half," Arroyo said. "They hit a lot of ground balls to second base. I had a little more zip tonight. I felt a little bit better. It makes a difference for me when I can get the ball up there 88, 89. Once in a while, makee them respect some of my other stuff a bit more. Cheap Jordans. " Padres starter Andrew Cashner had a bad third inning. He loaded the bases on a single and two walks, and then allowed Hills two-run single to left with two outs. "It was nice to have a smooth one from front to back," Arroyo said. "Get a couple of runs off a tough pitcher and be able to hold the lead was definitely the way you want to start a road trip." Arizonas Kirk Gibson, who won his 300th game as manager, said Arroyo "has been trending toward throwing the ball better and better, and it was the best stuff hes had all year tonight. We saw it from all arm slots; keeping the ball down when he wanted the ball down. I think he hit 90 mph one time." Padres manager Bud Black said Arroyo "has been doing it for a long time. He got back to the form that made him tough." San Diegos Alexi Amarista reached third with two outs in the fifth before being stranded when rookie Jace Peterson grounded out. The Padres had runners on the corners with two outs in the seventh before Peterson again grounded out. Addison Reed pitched the ninth for his seventh save in eight chances. Cashner (2-4) allowed two runs and four hits in six innings, struck out one and walked three. "I didnt think I did a very good job of a lot of stuff," Cashner said. "But I felt like I kept the team in the game, gave us a chance to win. The spot with the bases loaded, I cant hang a slider." NOTES: Arizonas Ender Inciarte, recalled from Triple-A on Wednesday, singled to left in the ninth for his first big league hit. He made his first start, in CF. ... Padres LF Carlos Quentin, who started the season on the disabled list with a bone bruise in his left knee, is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment Saturday for Class AA Lake Elsinore at Inland Empire. RHP Casey Kelly, who missed all of last season while rehabbing from reconstructive elbow surgery, will start that game as he also begins a rehab assignment. It will be his first competition since 2012. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

suspended three games for knocking
photo finish" between Mitchell

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz