Picks against the spread for Week 3 NFL games

#1 von liny195 , 15.12.2018 04:06

The 2018 NFL season is officially in full swing Authentic Mike McGlinchey jersey , which means regular season betting is back. I’m back for another year of picks in the Westgate SuperContest. SB Nation’s partners over at Odds Shark are sponsoring my entry again. The contest requires selecting 5 games each week and picking them against the spread. After a season-opening 4-0-1 performance, Week 2 was a disaster, as I went winless in the contest. I was 7-9 on my overall picks against the spread, so it was clearly some bad decision-making for the contest.I did not touch the 49ers in Week 2, but I’ve decided to go for the reverse jinx in Week 3. I think they lose by just under two touchdowns to the Chiefs, but maybe they can surprise me and spring the upset. Things have changed drastically since the start of the season. Expectations on the 49ers have sunk while the Chiefs are now the hot team of choice.Everybody is betting on Kansas City, but they enter Week 3 facing an interesting trend. Since 2003, teams that are playing at home in Week 3 after playing back-to-back road games have gone 9-26-2 ATS in the Week 3 game. I was tempted to go with the 49ers just based on that, but I’m not so sure given how well this Chiefs offense has been performing. And so, for the SuperContest I’m taking the Chiefs at -6.5Here are my five SuperContest picks for Week 3.Saints (+3) over FALCONSCHIEFS (-6.5) over 49ersBengals (+3) over PANTHERSWASHINGTON (+2.5) over PackersGiants (+6.5) over TEXANSThe Chiefs are the only favorite I am taking this week. I’ve decided to invest in some dogs in Week 3 Youth Dante Pettis jersey , even going back to the well with the Giants. They are facing a Texans squad dealing with the above mentioned home opener after back-to-back road games, and also this interesting trend, according to the Action Network: Since 2003, teams that fail to cover the spread in back-to-back games to start the season have gone 65-51 (56%) ATS in Week 3. So, I’m foolishly going with the Giants a second straight week.I went 7-9 overall in Week 2. Here are all my picks for Week 3:BROWNS vs. Jets (+3): Browns — WINFALCONS vs. Saints (+3): SaintsCHIEFS vs. 49ers (+6.5): ChiefsDOLPHINS vs. Raiders (+3): RaidersVIKINGS vs. Bills (+16.5): VikingsEAGLES vs. Colts (+6.5): ColtsWASHINGTON vs. Packers (-2.5): WashingtonPANTHERS vs. Bengals (+3): BengalsJAGUARS vs. Titans (+9.5): JaguarsRAVENS vs. Broncos (+5.5): BroncosTEXANS vs. Giants (+6.5): GiantsRAMS vs. Chargers (+7): RamsCARDINALS vs. Bears (-6): CardinalsSEAHAWKS vs. Cowboys (+2): SeahawksLIONS vs. Patriots (-7): PatriotsBUCCANEERS vs. Steelers (-1): Bucs The San Francisco 49ers travel to face the Arizona Cardinals this weekend, and there is some drama in the desert. Rumors emerged this month that the Cardinals might deal Patrick Peterson, and on Monday, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that Peterson has asked to be traded.The NFL trade deadline is a week from Tuesday, which means two days after the 49ers and Cardinals square off in Glendale. If the Cardinals do deal Peterson, one has to wonder if they do it before Sunday to avoid an injury taking a deal off the table http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-fred-warner-jersey , or if they just wait and play this out into next week.I doubt we actually see Peterson dealt, but last year proved teams might decide to start getting a little crazy as the trade deadline approaches. While the MLB and NBA trade deadlines are regularly busy, the NFL trade deadline has generally been a slow one. Trades in generally happen primarily with draft picks in April, although last year, Jimmy Garoppolo was one of several notable players dealt before the deadline.And just to clear it up, no I don’t think the 49ers will be doing a deal with the Cardinals for Peterson. They might call, but I doubt Arizona would want to deal him within the division. Peterson is signed through 2020, and is still a strong coverage option. He would be an immediate upgrade for most teams, so we’ll see what the next eight days brings.

liny195  
liny195

The 2018 NFL season is officially in full swing
This is nothing new for the Jacksonville

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz